{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Well, here I am ... :))

I have a 5 -year -old boy, my first contact with diabetes was with a gestational and here that follows, you have to see the love that has taken us.
That is going to do !!!!!!!!, is what has to be so handsome :))

Well, I am bucing a second pregnancy, my hem is 7 and waiting for insulin bomb, which I am not yet convinced to do, since it seems that after having 10, I am controlling it, it is also a multiple injections.

What happens is that my husband does not atina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come on that on the 30th on his birthday and the GPS will fall !!!!!!!!!!!!:))

And now seriously, the only fear of a second pregnancy was that my next son was also diabetic, both my son's endo and mine say the same, may not or may not ... I stay withHe may not, and if it were, then to get strength even where they don't have.

mari's profile photo
mari
04/21/2008 4:14 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

You have advanced Taty, yesterday I was about to open the thread I will start by providing some links with information that has been very useful to me

Study of states of behavior in the fetuses of diabetic mothers
Link
Assistance Guide of Diabetes Mellitus and Pregnancy (Art. Of SED)
Link

Continuous subcutaneous infusion of insulin (ISCI) in pregnant pregnancy (art. Of thirst)

Link
Current evidence on the use of insulin analogues in diabetic pregnancy
Link

Well I think to start is not bad.

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/22/2008 6:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But what a little look at two !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What envy !!!!!!!!!!!!healthy, but envy :))

mari's profile photo
mari
04/22/2008 7:10 a.m.

Debut 2002

Hello!!!!!!!!!!

How do you carry it Murasaki ????????Now I am going to read what K has put, especially the bomb, to see if a pokillo helps me ...

Mari, right now you look like us;)

Murasaki, one question, you stress more diabetes during pregnancy ?????I'm a little overwhelmed when I see high figures, there are times when they do not care what k do, don't go down or pa´tras.But it has very stress, especially from K, K Guille has already told me, it is already with almost 2 kilos and it is because of the climbs.How do you carry the glycemia ????

Kisssssssssss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 11:52 a.m.

Jo I tell you, I get a genius with the high figures ... that there is no one to hold me, I can't complain now I am worse and yet my hem is 6.3, the highest figure thanI have 220 ever ...
But to get that I spend the day looking at the glucometer to which I see that two days in a row I have a post of more than 120 I upload 0.5 the bolus, if the pre I have it above 110 I upload the basal 0.05, and so all the holy days modifying.I have noticed the rush of two weeks to now.

To calculate the correct dose, what I do is add basal and bowling by the weight I have (every week I weight to see how much I win and others) and if in a normal state they are 0.5 u per kilo and you should not go from there, in the last trimester of pregnancy they are 0.75 (I do not arrive yet but everything will walk), ultimately that a little crazy yes I am.To this is added the affectionate "Broks" of the Obstetrician because it does not seem good that it is at 6.3.

Peazo roll that I have thrown you ..: Oops:

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/22/2008 12:01 p.m.

Noooooooo, Murasaki, roll of roll nothing at all.On the contrary, it is good for me to know that I am not the only one this goes up with the basal ones: oops: that of many of many, comfort of fools I apply a lot in this case.It is also a very good idea that you do, I'm going to do it too, there are days, I throw me very well and other k starts firing the sugar and I have to climb the whole basal (I do not touch them until the posts are above160 or more)

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 4:27 p.m.

Taty I don't know anything about you, how are you?Tomorrow I will see the header to see if I stay at home, that I only have 4 week :?.

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/27/2008 4:23 a.m.

Hello!!!!!!!!!

Murasaki, ktal go ???Have you dropped you ???I hope to do, how are you like me ... since Friday I already have swollen feet and ankles: ((I'm with little stifles everywhere ... at least the azukiki I have controlled it, to see if Guille noIt grows too much, hehe.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 7:24 a.m.

Well, here I am working, today I go to the header to see if I am lucky and it goes down, I imagine that it will make a heat for your land ... I swollen my ankles and my hands yesterday, as Iyy is already cloudy andIn the OFI the air is at full pill because everything is in its place.

What I have fatal is sleep today I have been 3 to 5 with my eyes as dishes so at 6:30 when the alarm has sounded almost an attack.I am dragging, in short I have nothing left 30 days and to sleep less :))

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/28/2008 7:49 a.m.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mari's profile photo
mari
04/30/2008 1:11 p.m.

Debut 2002

Congratulations, Mari.
You have finally achieved it.

Go ahead and everything goes very well.

A hug

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 1:51 p.m.

Thank you Alea, that our work has cost us.

mari's profile photo
mari
04/30/2008 2:06 p.m.

Debut 2002

Well, although it has been a pleasant job :))

mari's profile photo
mari
04/30/2008 2:07 p.m.

Debut 2002

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/01/2008 6:57 a.m.

Oleeeeeeeeeee !!!!!Congratulations Mari .... !!!!Take care of yourself and enjoy what you can ... kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/01/2008 9:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations Mari !!!, Look what a joy.

Well I am with a low since Tuesday, I didn't cost me a lot of header and said you can stay at home, well and the truth is that better now I have to go on Tuesdays and Wednesday morning to La Paz andThe Thursday to the preparation course ... Come on for three weeks that I have left, I will be a little Liadilla.

For the rest I sleep fatal I am quite nervous ... and with a crazy desire for the day to arrive.

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/05/2008 3:24 a.m.

Hi Murasaki .... At least you have the low to do everything you say .... The nervousness of the last month is normal, a mixture of sensations and fears that happen in all future mothers ... Try to beMore relaxed possible, take a alpine tila that is quite good, to see if you can rest something, that the insomnia is quite bad to go around the head ... and trust that everything is going very well ... a hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/05/2008 3:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Mari congratulations on that pregnancy so wanted, I'm glad and I see that the legs worked high :))

Now to take care of yourself and enjoy pregnancy.

Good luck

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/05/2008 7:04 p.m.

Well, I have 8 weeks and I am suffering with which it goes down and goes up and down.
But I am using the glucometer about 8 times a day and adding insulin or not depending on the results, I stress a little with that thing that the gynecologist says that it is high risk does not sound good, but in short with God and taking great careWell, I hope so.
What news you have .......

Natalie's profile photo
Natalie
05/14/2008 8:33 p.m.

Hi Natalie,

Look I am 6 weeks and I have been descended after down, I have greatly reduced insulin, but I still continue with some.

The only sudden I have had were before finding out that I was pregnant and those not even correcting them.

About the Risk Embrace do not worry ... Look are the most controlled, more looks and more of all pregnancies.

You will tell us.

mari's profile photo
mari
05/15/2008 10:33 a.m.

Debut 2002

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.