Diabetes and pregnancy

Sahori's profile photo   02/09/2009 8:01 a.m.

Totally agree with Alea.Change doctor before you kill you.

Whenever carbohydrates (pasta, rice, bread, fruit, etc.) you have to click fast insulin.Yes or yes.Even if you have 80, if you eat without clicking fast insulin, you will end up with very high and persistent values, no matter how much you put on.

Also keep in mind that you have to click fast insulin depending on the amount of carbohydrates you are going to eat (or eat carbohydrates according to what you click quickly if you want to prick a fixed amount).

I use Novorapid, I do not know the apidra, I don't know if it's more or less fast, powerful ... so others can tell you better what dose to wear and at what time.But you have to put it on meals, fixed.

Carlos1979's profile photo
Carlos1979
05/23/2010 7:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello again,
Today I had endocrine and I'm already 6.8 hemoglobin, it's not bad !!
Although in principle I have been with hemoglobins under 7 and it is supposed to encourage me to look for a pregnancy, I do not feel safe with the bomb, I only have been with it for a month and I still have enough peaks, especially after the descent.I have also had several acetone days and that is concerned.
I hope this is normal in a couple of months!

Aran's profile photo
Aran
05/25/2010 10:03 a.m.

Hello everyone, I have to tell you that I am very happy, my endo has given me green light to get pregnant, but on the other hand, I don't know, I have 7.7 of hemo and in my opinion it is still highHas anyone get pregnant with that hem?If so, I would love to tell me his experience, besides another thing that I am taking an anxiety and I cannot take the medication suddenly because I would have the anxiety attacks they gave me :( :( :(, I thinkThat my endo has told me to get pregnant because according to him it is very good for me to cure my anxiety:)

paula's profile photo
paula
07/11/2010 7:34 p.m.

Hi Paula,

They have also given me permission to get pregnant with a 7.4 hemo and just like you think it's very high.I am already a mother of a 5 -year -old boy and I got pregnant with a hem of 6.2, at that time my doctor seemed very high and I had to be admitted a week at the hospital to give me another type of guidelines to lower it.In this first pregnancy, everything has been very good, I have managed to have between 4.9 and 5.4 and with few hypos, my diabetes was very stable in pregnancy and that is when I have felt of health better!My son was born with a weight of 3,270 gr.that in my opinion is fine.

Now I have many doubts and above all fear of getting pregnant with a 7.4 hemo, especially for my first experience but it seems that things change a lot and now it is seen that they fear hypoglycemia in pregnancy than a diabetes with glycemia something somewhat somewhatHigh but stable.

All the best.

AnaPp's profile photo
AnaPp
07/27/2010 6:33 a.m.

Thanks Ana for telling me your experiences, but I would like you to tell me how you managedI am doing wrong, sometimes I am starving and I could eat what I would like because I carry a bomb, but nothing ... I think it is becoming an obsession :(

paula's profile photo
paula
08/01/2010 4:17 p.m.

Hi Paula,

My diet has been very rigorous, everything weighed and clearly ate at the same time, and the food was also very similar every day, I remember spending every month of pregnancy having a glass of milk and a banana at 7:30 Around the morning and never, while the pregnancy lasted, I gave myself a whim.He went to the endocrine and educator once a week, and once a month to ultrasound and gynecologist.
But now everything is more difficult for me, I carry the bomb and I cannot manipulate the basal without the consent of my endocrine and I am going to visit it every two months, in short, patience will have to have.
All the best.

AnaPp's profile photo
AnaPp
08/02/2010 2:39 a.m.

Hello Ana, I will miss you to answer at this time, but I have insomnia, so I have not occurred to me anything better than doing to get on the Internet to see what there was.The truth is that I was surprised by your answer, because I get on and I get under the basal at will, in fact my endo is what he wants, what is not being able to touch the basal without his consent?: Shock :: Shock: They are supposed to put the bomb to have more freedom, although I already tell you that I prefer not to go with the food, and I also weight the weight, but yes, as very varied, one day I can have breakfast 40grOf bread well with margarine alone or with herodiet jam, or throw olive oil and a slice of yok ham, or crushed tomato and cheese or pate ... or simply eat 3 gullón cookies without Ázucar, is that my passion is that my passionIt is food and I love to vary.Well greetings and thanks again

paula's profile photo
paula
08/04/2010 10:19 p.m.

Good thing is to introduce me.My name is Laura, I'm from Albacete and I am type 1 diabetic since the age of 13.That said, I put a case to see if you can help me, I am 7 weeks pregnant and I take it very badly, I spend the day with descent and ups but although I can control them soon I imagine that it is not the most correct.The other day without going any further I had 4 hypos in 32 thirty and picos, can you help me?I am desperate and I barely sleep at night doing analysis to correct the levels.Right now the insulins I use are novorapid and Lantus, the truth is that I am lost, I was doing my sugar well and I am very worried that this does not go ahead

Thank you

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
08/18/2013 8:35 a.m.

Hello!I am type1 diabetics for 1 year, if it is not quite difficult to get this world, just dominate with tweezers this decided to get a good glyc to get pregnant.And so it was!Now I am 12 weeks with a good glyc but with some Altibajos K do not stop worrying.I have enough hypos k control a lot but tmb I have hypers up to 250 k I can reduce but I can be like this up to 4 hours!My endocrine is changing my guidelines, but as my glycan more or less it remains stable does not give importance, but I am also quite stressed/worried.These hypers are dangerous for the baby?Let's see if you can tell me something?:(

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/05/2014 8:47 a.m.

Hi Paula!I am from Barcelona and I have not been pregnant until I get a 5.8 glyc.It has been complicated to get it.I do not understand those variations according to hospital ... (That if I have stayed once, I have many hypers and hypos but it does not give it excessive importance ... that makes me more concerned !!! more different criteria !!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/05/2014 9 a.m.

Hello, I am Margott and I am a diabetic for 7 years now I am pregnant !!What are the normal glycemia values ​​to carry a good pregnancy?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/31/2016 1:33 a.m.

It is very relative (it depends on how strict k is your endocrine) mine is a lot :(.
If you stay in values ​​not greater than 120 it would be great, but if you get it, explain to me the secret Jijiji.

This is my second pregnancy, the first insecurities a thousand and some ups and downs, but book values ​​(I started with a glyc of 5.3 k is when they left me and end with 5.7) so great.
This nothing to do ... pregnant by surprise with 7.5 glycate now already 5.8 but much more unstable, but luckily everything within normality.

It is impossible not to have specific hypers and some other hicc as k I will control a lot but without whistling you.

Cheer up!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
10/31/2016 9:42 a.m.

We have seen that there are 2 threads with the same title and since it has fewer tickets, we refer you to post in this and that there is only one.

Link

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/31/2016 5:53 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you very much @gala, better to have everything in the same place !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/31/2016 7:26 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.