{'en': 'Discipline to control 100% diabetes', 'es': 'Disciplina para controlar la diabetes al 100%'} Image

Discipline to control 100% diabetes

DJA's profile photo   05/14/2012 9:27 p.m.

JPR I think and I feel the same as you, may not understand what I wantedEvery day is different, that we all react differently, and that the one who can control their glycemia "so rigidly" that the applause is taken to me and many people who are living with C diabetes does not happen to us!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/24/2017 6:03 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

What I like the most is that of "always"
You are a machine, in certain aspects I prefer my irregularity

jkrahe's profile photo
jkrahe
11/29/2017 4:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!I am new in the blog, the truth that diabetes is a very folding disease.For my work, I know many people who come to the pharmacy telling me how frustrated they feel for food, lead a healthy lifestyle ... I must say, like the rest of the population, we should all follow many of theguidelines that are given to diabetics although most of us resist even thinking about it.
I do not know if it will help but there is a page under construction about diabetes that is emerging as a major project, they try to give information about the reality of diabetes, give necessary guidelines to follow and disassemble myths.www.diabetescareglucemia.com

I personally encourage you to take a look even to present doubts in the contact form so that it can grow and answer your doubts.
All the best

Clar's profile photo
Clar
12/04/2017 11:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jkrahe said:
what I like most is "always",
You are a machine, in certain aspects I prefer my irregularity

Diabetes is always irregular ..., yours and that of all of us ... I don't think anyone ever tell you that your diabetes is regular ... Diabetes has a degree of variability from one day to another, even from ahour to another within one day, very high ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/05/2017 9:45 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Hello!The first congratulations on the future paternity.My opinion is quite similar to some that have already occurred.I think you have little with diabetes to be able to generalize what has worked for you so far.I also tell you that if at some point you stop working, do not despair, it is normal.
It is very good to follow a routine (as far as possible, because it is mentally healthy to get out of the routine from time to time, but it is to live in continuous stress), but the body constantly changes.There are factors that we do not control that influence blood glucose: years of evolution of diabetes, hormones, intense emotions, and others.What I mean is that what is worth today may not be worth tomorrow.Diabetes is all the time to improvise, I have learned in these almost 12 years that I have been living with this disease.
The first years after the debut I also put little lantus, then I increased to 30 units (with 17-18 years).I currently put 11 or 12 of Tresiba.I have never found an exact pattern (I think it is impossible), despite making the same routines my blood glucose varies.For example, a time I was without going out there, and having the same at home one day I had hyperglycemia.So I said, then I go for dinner, and if I am not successful, it will be the weekly hyperglycemia that '' touches ''.
Therefore, I have never been routines, I get to get to know and put insulin according to my needs.With the dexcom I can do this (not being routine) and maintaining good control, is a relief, because I like to improvise (leaving pintxos, staying to eat at someone's house, make a dessert, delay or advance the time ofmeals ...).The days I work for the same thing, but the days I don't work gave me some piece of breakfasts ... and I get more insulin and that's it.And I think I have good control.
What I want to transmit from my experience is that it depends on how each person is, it may be necessary, I like to play sports when I feel like it, there are afternoons that I spend on the couch and so richly).I believe that strict routine is a great source of stress if it is maintained over time.And above all, having a continuous meter you can live more flexible and improvisedly, and controlling blood glucose.
It is essence to accept that we cannot control everything.

It is my opinion, a greeting !!

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
12/11/2017 4:02 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Impossible to carry routine when curds.
To look at you so many times, where do I get the strips?
I agree to lower the doses whenever possible, lower doses minor errors, solution removes almost all hydrates in your diet.
I see an exclavitude as Vives have told you for diabetes.

david29's profile photo
david29
12/13/2017 7:43 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.