{'en': 'Discipline to control 100% diabetes', 'es': 'Disciplina para controlar la diabetes al 100%'} Image

Discipline to control 100% diabetes

DJA's profile photo   05/14/2012 9:27 p.m.

Congratulations on the father's paternity !!
Well, the truth is that I do not explain how in the last 6 years I have had HG of between 6.1 and 6.6 without having mcg or insulin bomb except in the last analytics that I went to 7.4 for precisely a changeof labor calendar and a pair of scares or three of hypos that is a bit what I wanted to comment here ...
I understand that to carry such controls you have to or not work or have a totally stable job throughout the week.I had 2 work shifts tomorrow and afternoon (I deleted the nights) and 1 weekend per month of 12 hours of work so carrying that control and discipline would be impossible since the sport you have for several, the time ofEating and dinner has to vary, the time to go to sleep etc ...
The last rise in hemoglobin is called that now I still do not work at night but I have 2 different schedules in the morning, another 2 in the afternoon and another 2 on weekends and the 2 hypoglycemies removed in the last sigh I had.

FIN, I don't want to lengthen anymore.Now I am waiting for my endocrine report to return to the previous schedule or failing to have a single more stable working schedule.It is the dilemma between diabetes and the work that I am lucky to have among other things to try to get the new Dexcom 5

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/03/2015 8:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How interesting everything they speak here!I think it is possible to carry such a routine, I would do it totally.In fact I have been doing it several weeks ago, but I still do not use insulin and just my goal is to delay its use as much as possible.
I also imagine that it is more desirablea perception ....

Anitaz's profile photo
Anitaz
09/04/2015 4:05 a.m.

Hello GAR, I am reading that you have metformin that is the same as Tomoyo and at night Lantus doctors think that I am diabetes 2 but they still have to confirm it because I debuted with 400 d-glycose and how I see that you take the same pills I think you will be diabetes 2And as here I see that the majority are diabetes 1 I would like you to give me advice I am made a mess thank you very much

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/04/2015 6:02 p.m.

Alicia, this thread was recovered from an old one and may not be here anymore., but ask what you want in case we can help.
The important thing is that you have good controls and a treatment that allows you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/05/2015 12:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina, a question that I have is that when in the analytics I gave 400 glucose also had some glomular counting figures of 54 and I have read that it has to do with the kidney and that it has to be much taller, and my concern is if ifThis can be improved in some way. Sorry for steer me so much.Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2015 5:10 p.m.

Routine, I put mine, to see if it helps you, I am 1.65 and weight 46 kg.(They are of thin constitution).

I get up soon, 7h always in 70-90.I take a walk.Breakfast, toast and tortilla with te and and even yogurt with nuts if the walk is long.
Never pass from 140 at two hours, nor the curve exceeds 170 (I know by the MCG)

Mid -morning toasted with turkey and cheese or yugurt with nuts

At 2 pm I put 8 points of Lantus and like everything: D

I put three examples during the week:
Today salad, cooked (white bean with a lot of vegetables and sausage) and a yogurt
Thursday Mnestra, Integral Rice, Grilled Lubina and Yogurt
Friday chickpeas with squid and prawns, chicken with salad and yogurt

After a 45 -minute walk Paso Alegre.

Meranding bread with something or yogurts (never as fruit because I am allergic).

Dinner 22h

Salad or vegetable + bakery potato, bread or paste + meat or fish
Yesterday, salad, potatoes, ratatus, grilled at a grilled and yogurt.

45 minute walk (yesterday without walking because I bike in the morning).Today I got up in 90.

Someday I go to run or yesterday we went for a bike.That means I can give myself the luxuries I want.Breakfast palm and tortilla skewer, ate pasta and I was below 100 all day, and at night I did not walk.
I do not usually use fast, just to eat rice or dessert that I am going to a restaurant, and I will not do sports.Or once I am bad and I have some craving.

But my daily routine is the previous one, always, sport+diet.If I am strict I keep between 4.8-5.2 and if I do the routine that I have put 5.5-5.8.There was a season that I neglected as soon as I was and ate a whim and the hemo rose to me A6.2 and the fatal cholesterol.Anymore.

Also recognize, that as of everything and in large quantities but that I cook very very very clean.And I always look for techniques to achieve dishes that are tasty and do not affect me glycemia.As the potato tortilla with the Lekue, or the light cheese cake with Estevia.
(That for daily at home, then if I go out, I control what I ask, but above all I control the sites I am going, it depends on a restaurant to others goes an abyss. I have one that I usually go, that the other day I ateMarket fruits in Tempura, a little of Rissoto, a hake with bakers, and cheese cake with cheese ice cream, and with a walk I did not need quickly.shot).

Regarding the theme of walking, there are no excuses, because I have the dominos Walk 8 and so on rain or children or anything (all sleeping and I walk).Before I had a professional but it was a bass because I occupied a lot and in the end I made a roll, I even took it Mania ... but with this I am very happy, helpful and fits under the bed if necessary.

And finally say that I have been 4 years old for this way or less, Ah and to get rid with kas without sugar or champange brut, a good cenota and a dance.That we all need a reward and disperse from the daily chores.I will not discover anything to anyone, it is more of the same, I think I have the balance between healthy (but enjoyed) life, with sport and much optimism.At first I lacked the third, and today also falls someday.But of those also had before being diabetic.

<:-P

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/07/2015 1:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Let's see if there is someone with stable work and schedule or work to shifts who comment on a daily and effective routine .... 8- |

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/07/2015 8:14 p.m.

Well today with the works so chachis that there is to see who is the handsome that does the same thing ...
It is about making your life (yours, the one you have every day) and carry the diabetes as well as possible, not the setback because it is impossible, nor do you feel like the same thing or the same amount of anything, neither food nor sport norof work or anything at all and even if you do everything exactly the same, you will not have the same

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/07/2015 10:19 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I am going to catch a dexcom because if I do not work in shifts and my type of work, it makes me always have to be high to avoid hypos, I cannot afford them once.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/07/2015 10:21 p.m.

artories said:
I am going to catch a dexcom because if I do not work in shifts and my type of work, it makes me have to be somewhat high always to avoid hypos, I can not afford them oronce.

Precisely the same thing that happens to me, to see if the G5 comes out shortly ..

The title is discipline to control 100%diabetes .I understand that to control 100% diabetes you have to do 99% of the days of the year the same daily work routine (in case of working), food, sport, family life etc, etc, etc. that obviously with certain worksIt is very difficult ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/08/2015 12:24 a.m.

And not even so, we are not robots and emotions affect.And the hormonal system is alive.The most we can do is get closer to normal, but without diabetes, directing us life.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/08/2015 12:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
and not even, we are not robots and emotions affect.And the hormonal system is alive.The most we can do is get closer to normal, but without diabetes, directing us life.
I totally agree, I would not have explained it better

: \ "& GT; a greeting

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/08/2015 1:44 p.m.

sigsauer said:
to see if there is someone with work and stable schedule or work to shifts who comment on a daily and effective routine .... 8- |

GREETING

???@sigsauer, I have not understood this very well.I don't know what you mean by stable work, if you say it for the schedule.I work in the same position that before debuting, 8 hours (in a game) more guards, I have a 3 -year -old daughter and an autonomous husband who works from 7 in the morning to 11 at night (Saturdays and Sundays too),And I am finishing my second career and a master.Come on, my most coupled routine to work and real life cannot be ... it is sacrificed, but it comforts me to see that I have controlled it, it gives me peace of mind, and I am much better than at the beginning especially mentally, I also tell youI carry Dexcom.Get a planing and proof, I have been changing things until I found my balance.Cheer up

:) & GT;-

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/08/2015 4:16 p.m.

pochola said:
sigsauer said:
to see if there is someone with work and stable schedule or work to shifts who comment on a daily and effective routine .... 8-|

GREETING

Yes, if I have explained badly, I said a job with stable schedule, a stable job today is almost a miracle.Thank you !!

???@sigsauer, I have not understood this very well.I don't know what you mean by stable work, if you say it for the schedule.I work in the same position that before debuting, 8 hours (in a game) more guards, I have a 3 -year -old daughter and an autonomous husband who works from 7 in the morning to 11 at night (Saturdays and Sundays too),And I am finishing my second career and a master.Come on, my most coupled routine to work and real life cannot be ... it is sacrificed, but it comforts me to see that I have controlled it, it gives me peace of mind, and I am much better than at the beginning especially mentally, I also tell youI carry Dexcom.Get a planing and proof, I have been changing things until I found my balance.Cheer up

:) & GT;-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/08/2015 7:42 p.m.

Yes ,, @sigsauer in relation to work, I have been lucky for now and the crisis has not taken me, but just in case I still train that you never know what can happen.Today nothing is fixed, and you have to think about the future.But what was said, encourage you to create your routine, in the end it comes out alone, there are things that at first cost and then you already do them automatically that they do not seem an effort.The day I can't walk until I have a bad mood, because it relaxes me.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/09/2015 10:05 a.m.

Pufffff often control some ... in my head it does not fit ... and as Sigsauer says, to do certain things you have to have complete dedication to diabetes.Today ... I ate at 6.30 in the afternoon, being impossible to stop before (take routine¡¡¡¡¡) ... less bad than the dexcom carried.I suppose I have to congratulate you, but so many hydrates, so many units (to decimals!, so many grs .... Of course not everyone is worth it (I don't, I'm sure).And then talk about glycemias of 70 or 80 .... I travel a chill the body .... you go up 4 stairs ... or several sneezes in a row and I am already in hiccup.These values ​​seem dangerous to me (but it is my fault, surely, and that I carry the Dexcom with its watch to always see me), very touching the limit.But what was said, congratulations if you are able to keep them and be fine.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/13/2016 8:29 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Well, without being so written, the last hemo was in 6'8. I have a job that requires a lotWhen I get home like about 4pm, and normally the sandwich is at 10h. Procure to lead a life as ordered as possible with sport, diet etc ... But my work does not allow me many licenses. I'm from those who thinkthat you have to live with the disease not for it; because I have proven that diabetes is a world and it is not an exact science and there are times without a reason (in apparent principle) they have given me ups or in reverse, down.That I live the day to day without thinking too much about what I have and I am still quite well. I think your case is epcecional and I congratulate you for it.

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
11/23/2017 10:34 p.m.

Rafaelcaballero said:
Well, without being so written, the last hemo was in 6'8. I have a job that requires a lotAt 7:30 and I leave at 15:30, when I get home about about 4pm, and normally the sandwich is at 10h. Procure to lead a life as ordered as possible with sport, diet etc ... butMy job does not allow me many licenses.) I have given me some ups or in reverse, down. That's why I live the day to day without thinking too much about what I have and I am still quite well. I think your case is epcecional and I congratulate you for it.

I have been working with changing schedules for 7 years.Sometimes tomorrow, sometimes tomorrow and afternoon, sometimes late and the schedules have nothing to do with each other.One day at 1:00 p.m. and another at 4pm.One day I am forced to have dinner at 8pm and another at 1.00 in the morning ... so far I have controlled it with a tight basal and dominating all insulin ratios for the meals to Tooodas the hours of the day.However, it is difficult to get many times.From Wednesday I have a bomb and in this way I sincerely see that it is unifensively easier, this is another world;) with a pen requires a lot of effort and you do not always get it ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/23/2017 11:35 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Hello!How lucky it is to "have diabetes under control", I find nothing like that.With my son X more than try to respect schedules and carry a strict supervision of many times there is hyper without explanation, hypos out of the galley, and almost every day are different and that that my son uses 1u of Lantus and Lispro 2.5, 1.5, 1.5and 1.5.He had no serious hypo, if hyper high, but the expected or what usually happens in lives with diabetes nothing like what you tell!
Enjoy it!And if at any time a 300 appears without explanation, do not frustrate ... Welcome to the club!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/24/2017 3:01 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dani76 said:
hello!How lucky it is to "have diabetes under control", I find nothing like that.With my son X more than try to respect schedules and carry a strict supervision of many times there is hyper without explanation, hypos out of the galley, and almost every day are different and that that my son uses 1u of Lantus and Lispro 2.5, 1.5, 1.5and 1.5.He had no serious hypo, if hyper high, but the expected or what usually happens in lives with diabetes nothing like what you tell!
Enjoy it!And if at any time a 300 appears without explanation, do not frustrate ... Welcome to the club!

It is that thousands of unexpected things will always appear in diabetes: a high postprandial without explanation, unexpected hypoglycemia ... etc ... having under control to diabetes is not that these things do not happen, in diabetes everything is capricious and nobodyYou can ever avoid these things.Being controlled with diabetes is knowing how to solve them properly as they pass and alter your life as little as possible.My endocrine has never made me take a strict schedule of food or rationThey know how to eat everything and at any time of the day, etc ... with insulin pump these things are very facilitated, but I have been diabetic with pen for 20 years and I have (and I will have) many hypos and many hyper more and of course it is very importanthave as much freedom as possible with diabetes and that you who control glycemia and not vice versa

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/24/2017 9:04 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.