{'en': 'Financial Aid for Diabetes', 'es': 'Ayuda económica para la diabetes'} Image

Financial Aid for Diabetes

Gema3's profile photo   06/10/2010 1:53 p.m.

@Kawaski is a p.shame!Forgive me but you are already taking a claims sheet and changing a doctor, in addition to going to the endocrine, of course.This way we are, with medications like that and with many more who think that ours is something of little sacrifice and with a little control it is enough.The diabetic needs a sacrifice outside normality and needs external and technological aids to access a little quality of life.And yet, we would continue without being normal!with forgiveness of those who already know that you do not think like me and with all respect.Much encouragement @kawaski and do not stop your efforts, that you carry all the reason and you are in your right !!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
04/06/2017 8:59 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

I am not guy and those who are not insulin dependent what they do with us who do not give us any strips for controls, with the prices they have, in the long run what they get is that there are people who cannot buy them,Little controls are done and possibly the remedy is worse than the disease, because it can be aggravated.I believe that there are things that should be given or prescribed, at least the theme strips, that we could obtain them cheaper even if they are financed a part.Let's see, that I know perfectly that we are not in the same situation, I do not have to put insulin and a person who does not need insulin does not have that need for absolute control with all the meals, but equally controls we should do, when the endocrineHe asks me for controls, it is normal for at least to give you the strips for those who ask you and not that everything has to get out of our pockets.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/06/2017 9:46 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
I am not type I and those who are not insulin dependent what they do with us that do not give us anything of controls for controls, with the prices they have, in the long runthat they get is that there are people who cannot buy them, little controls are done and possibly the remedy is worse than the disease, because it can be aggravated.I believe that there are things that should be given or prescribed, at least the theme strips, that we could obtain them cheaper even if they are financed a part.Let's see, that I know perfectly that we are not in the same situation, I do not have to put insulin and a person who does not need insulin does not have that need for absolute control with all the meals, but equally controls we should do, when the endocrineHe asks me controls, it is normal for at least to give you the strips for those who ask you and not that everything has to get out of our pockets.

I totally agree with you, @nila.I suggest you try what I did before Insulin inject:
Before injected I had been with very strong hypoglycemia for more than ten years.No one gave importance to the thing because it did not have a diagnosis of diabetes;I had a very bad time, because medical protocols are often not adequate, and the health system in some things is very rigid.Until I was hard and talked to my header and with the coordinator of the Health Center.With both, directly.I asked them that with the hypoglycemia I had, I could not be without strips, and that I could not and had to pay them.So they told a different thing to the computer system: they diagnosed idiopathic hypoglycemia (unknown cause), and thus the system allowed to prescribe reactive strips (although for only one time).They are tricks that sometimes, if they have good will and flexibility and are not afraid that they are attracting attention (that is another), some doctors can do.That is a patch, but solves the need for a while.
For a broader resolution, since I insist on the claims written to higher instances;individually or with associations.

Hugs.

imara's profile photo
imara
04/06/2017 10:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

regina said:
I requested it for my 5 -year -old daughter, and gave her 0%.
I claimed it again, and the same thing could not believe it. If it wasn't because I could change the job shift, I would have had to stop working. With that insulin they gave him hypos almost daily.Children are totally dependent.
They give disability when a finger is missing and they do not give it when the pancreas is missing, which is a vital organ.

You are right @"Regina" I requested it and they gave me 24 % apart from not having read the reports because they said they had taken the pancreas for a diabetes mellitus taipo II without complications ... and they stayed so wide !!!
Yo

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
04/09/2017 1:01 a.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

You have to be clear that we are only diabetics for what they want.We have impediments to certain works (care that we will see to see the law that new one that is expected to come out we do not know what will happen, right now they are illusions, we only hope that the light is finally seen) we have to spend more money on the driving cards forBeing diabetic, we have an economic extra cost to a person who does not have diabetes, we are market economy.
We have diabetes for what the state I want only !!!!!!.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/09/2017 12:41 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Asked to the family doctor, he tells me that he can only prescribe me for 3 daily glycemia (he showed it to me by turning the screen and did not leave him) but then he told me that there was always a trick, once you have left the tubeOpen, you have fallen to the ester again, etc. But I always have 5, in terms of bowling needles the nursing coordinator gives me 90 days so I have no problems.
Today I have requested needles for glycemia and have given me security (those used in the hospital).
And finally my complaint against Acu-Chek, a lotThe data to the computer and they ask you for all the morro € 30, so you spend the money or have the data on the meter.
Some have achieved the smart-pix for free.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
04/10/2017 11:12 p.m.

sllf said:
much of guilt in not having financial aid by diabetics with having made everyone believe the typical phrase "the diabetic is a person who can make a lifetotally normal. "This has made us lose benefits that we had and could continue to have, such as what the one that recognizes you a disability of 33%.But as "we are totally normal and all we need is to take care of ourselves a little more" because of this the authorities and administrations have taken advantage of and so we do not have any subsidy, the MCG is something within reach of only a fewor of the ruin of many.That we are not normal !!!For me, someone normal does not have to live to count the rations of a miserable sandwich and have to be alert not to fall round because one day you have taken a longer walk with your daughter.I do not want to bother anyone, but it is my opinion after 26 years of suffering with this curse and with a hell of life these last 2 years and with 5 hospital admissions for severe hypoglycemia in the last year.

Amen brother.As you say this seems like a curse.

XMIKE's profile photo
XMIKE
02/23/2020 12:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.