{'en': 'Financial Aid for Diabetes', 'es': 'Ayuda económica para la diabetes'} Image

Financial Aid for Diabetes

Gema3's profile photo   06/10/2010 1:53 p.m.

Urem in the ambulatory the nurse is denying my strips to see the sugar I have just one box and it tells me that the 20th of open is not.And other times I get 300 others, I have a lot of reason that I gave me.They say that I click me with the same needle 3 followed days what do I do?And what always tells me.I get something and I die I looked at the glucose 4 or 5 times a day and had to go to the doctor three times because almost 400 they don't care about these people

Kawaski's profile photo
Kawaski
04/01/2017 9:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The strips the doctor. The nurse gives the ones you have prescribed.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/01/2017 11:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Health cuts are affecting us a lot ..
, but they should understand that, with good control and enough strips, many consultations and income are saved

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/01/2017 11:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Kawaski have to give you the strips you need.Talk to your endocrine that makes you a report where you say you have to control frequently and need more strips.If they still do not give them, put a claim.Much encouragement

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/02/2017 12:09 a.m.

albertot said:
@kawaski have to give you the strips you need.Talk to your endocrine that makes you a report where you say you have to control frequently and need more strips.If they still do not give them, put a claim.Much encouragement

albertot said:
@kawaski have to give you the strips you need.Talk to your endocrine that makes you a report where you say you have to control frequently and need more strips.If they still do not give them, put a claim.Much encouragement

I will do that but for when you see me for the endocrine will happen tempo
This woman if she looks so much for social security that her salary is lowered
Thank you

Kawaski's profile photo
Kawaski
04/02/2017 12:29 a.m.

Here in the Valencian Community retirees with a pension of less than € 1,000 and people at risk of poverty exclusion do not pay anything at all.
But they only give you strips for 3 glycemia a day (although there is always some trick) because the strips tell you, that is, they give you a box every 15 days but every 45 days a delivery is skipped.
They also give you the lancets of the Menarini brand for 90 days as well as the needles for the pen.
All the best.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
04/02/2017 3:13 p.m.

@ "Kawaski" When I go, my nursing wonds how many glycemia I make myself up to date, without 5 a day multiply x5 and the months until the next appointment and those boxes are the ones that give me and if I tell him that I do that I do8 Glucemia a day so what you tell you has to go to Mass ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/02/2017 10:11 p.m.

Today and spoken to the nurse on the phone and there is nothing to do, it told me that it does not give me more strips that it does not come to me that I go to complain and case and take it and I have run the phone I do not know what whatdo

Kawaski's profile photo
Kawaski
04/03/2017 10:16 p.m.

Ask for your doctor and tell him.
If you see what they take to give them, online they are much cheaper than in pharmacy.Tell your doctor that you will have to buy them if they don't give them to you, because you can have decompensations that take you to the hospital.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/04/2017 1:14 a.m.

Kawaski.Immediately put a claim to your nurse and your center.To which there is a complaint they move.And another in a media.If you are of type 1 you must make various measurements and they must provide you with the appropriate material.That spabblate

Rozio Tornado's profile photo
Rozio Tornado
04/04/2017 2:59 a.m.

Cristarivera said:

@Owash, how can it be done to pay only 10%?I am paying 40% and I have left a premium face ...
Something told me in the pharmacy because apart from insulin I have to take Kreon (pancreatic enzymes, I have no pancreas) and it is a budget.THANK YOU AND GREETINGS

Let's see, I live in Andalusia.The day I was in the emergency room with the debut, they gave me the glucometer the insulins, the needles ... go the full kit.Insulins for now are free, the strips cost me 4e prescribed when 60 are worthless.Needles have not yet been spent but surely there is also a price reduction.In the Diabetes Hospital they are excellent (except for the queues), it is more in the ambulatory, they give you workshops to know how to control your illness more and have a 90% normal life.

Now, I am graduated in psychology.And the deficiency, disability and disabilities are not the same.If you are missing a finger, you have a deficiency.If because you miss your finger you can not run you, you have a disability and if because you can't run you can't traabjar you have a disabilities.That is why we suffer from diabetes are not in the group.We have a deficiency that does not prevent us from working.When you don't have clear associated pathologies.

Maria Maldonado's profile photo
Maria Maldonado
04/04/2017 9:25 a.m.

25 años, DT1 desde febrero/2017, 16und. Toujeo, Humalog según comidas. HbA1c: 6.1%

In addition, university is collaborating with the Diabetes hospital and monitor psychological for patients with DT1.In my opinion, what I see in other communities are the workshops because they have helped me a lot.

Maria Maldonado
04/04/2017 9:32 a.m.

25 años, DT1 desde febrero/2017, 16und. Toujeo, Humalog según comidas. HbA1c: 6.1%

Maria Maldonado said:
Christarivera said:

@Owash, how can it be done to pay only 10%?I am paying 40% and I have left a premium face ...
Something told me in the pharmacy because apart from insulin I have to take Kreon (pancreatic enzymes, I have no pancreas) and it is a budget.THANK YOU AND GREETINGS

Let's see, I live in Andalusia.The day I was in the emergency room with the debut, they gave me the glucometer the insulins, the needles ... go the full kit.Insulins for now are free, the strips cost me 4e prescribed when 60 are worthless.Needles have not yet been spent but surely there is also a price reduction.In the Diabetes Hospital they are excellent (except for the queues), it is more in the ambulatory, they give you workshops to know how to control your illness more and have a 90% normal life.

Now, I am graduated in psychology.And the deficiency, disability and disabilities are not the same.If you are missing a finger, you have a deficiency.If because you miss your finger you can not run you, you have a disability and if because you can't run you can't traabjar you have a disabilities.That is why we suffer from diabetes are not in the group.We have a deficiency that does not prevent us from working.When you don't have clear associated pathologies.

When you have been tell me 27 years, greetings

sllf's profile photo
sllf
04/04/2017 9:35 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

sllf said:
maria Maldonado said:
Christarivera said:
Christarivera said:
>

When you have been tell me for 27 years, greetings

I know people with DT1 since the age of 2, and now they have 20, I know older people who have been with Diabete for 30 years.Diabetes, igua that asthma, like people with other chronic pathologies, is as you want to take it.It is a whore and shit.Well yes.But we are not going to cure ourselves.And speaking of asthma, one of my best friends has been admitted 4 times for it.They don't have help either.In diabetes, if you have complications * it is supposed to * because it is collected by law, which if it tells you how ℅ but not for suffering it I repeat it only makes judicial views that we have a deficiency.At the moment that deficiency creates problems because you have been blind or l Q is if they have to give you your corresponding ℅.Or at least here in my CCAA is like that (or it should be according to the law).
All the best

Maria Maldonado
04/04/2017 10:14 a.m.

I do not share your opinions, I am a pensioner, not retired, and I do not pay anything, of medication, but I also charge 600 euros and I have an annual medical budget of 23,000 euros, see if I had to pay them I do not even have to buy them, consumptionOpiaceos, as analgesic and fentanyl in patches and greed that each box costs 212 euro, and they prescribe 3 every 15 days, I have quoted my whole life and now in the last years it is when I need it, when I do not need it, surely paid andOthers benefited, we all get the time unfortunately

Rasputin7's profile photo
Rasputin7
04/04/2017 9:21 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94
lantus 54- 40 novorapid, 24-20-16
ahora, Tresiba degludec 50u

I do not share your opinions, I am a pensioner, not retired, and I do not pay anything, of medication, but I also charge 600 euros and I have an annual medical budget of 23,000 euros, see if I had to pay them I do not even have to buy them, consumptionOpiaceos, as analgesic and fentanyl in patches and greed that each box costs 212 euro, and they prescribe 3 every 15 days, I have quoted my whole life and now in the last years it is when I need it, when I do not need it, surely paid andOthers benefited, we all get the time unfortunately

Rasputin7's profile photo
Rasputin7
04/04/2017 9:21 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94
lantus 54- 40 novorapid, 24-20-16
ahora, Tresiba degludec 50u

Today with the doctor u said of the strips that I only have to spend 3 a day I already said everything and a case that says that I am to blame that I do badly cannot be used so many strips at the end I am going to change myself.It has if it serves me better and if I get up to 400 tells me that I will realize the question.
I tell him to send me to the endocrine and now and he tells me later I can do nothing
In the end

Kawaski's profile photo
Kawaski
04/05/2017 8:05 p.m.

He also told him that I wake up in the morning with 60 of a half -dizzy sugar and that I have to take and before taking the children to the me school.I take the sugar again if I have already taken a coffee I go by car and I do not want to have an accident with the children and it tells me that it is not necessary that I take the sugar again the people do not care about people

Kawaski's profile photo
Kawaski
04/05/2017 11 p.m.

kawaski said:
today with the doctor or said of the strips that I only have to spend 3 a day already told everything and no case that says that I am to blameYou can't use so many strips at the end I am going to change from. I have had if it serves me better and if it goes up to 400 tells me that I will realize the question.As.me.Dare.whound without strips?
I tell him to send me to the endocrine and now and he tells me later I can do nothing
Anyway

In my case, my header or I see it.I always go to the diabetes hospital and it is the endo that prescribes everything and monitors me, points to the workshops of the ambulatory and such ... And that of 3 strips ... I do not know but mine tells me thatto have good control 6 times, and that when you are more or less stable (removing the ups and downs by the face that there will always be) that minimal 4 times (fasting/lunch/dinner/before sleeping).If you put you hit everything, change a doctor!

Maria Maldonado
04/06/2017 8:21 a.m.

After reads I would like to do these nuances:

The strips that each one depends on each one, their activity, their needs.For some there will be three, for others they will be more.For people who use insulin a minimum of six is ​​more than evident: before the three main meals and then if one does not have access to continuous measurement technologies, and if you want to carry proper control.If there are special files or if exercising, many more strips are needed.

The deficiency and disability definitions are very clear.But what for some may not be a disability can be for others, because each people have needs, circumstances, sensitivity, etc.

Yes, there are ignorant doctors (I will be fine and I will not call them stupid).We do not need to be embodied with them, because that does not provide us with solutions: let's look for positive alternatives for us.Make requests or claims in writing at the health center or avacious health counseling to request specialized care of an endocrine, if the header does not facilitate it, or to claim material if necessary.

In Spain, in each autonomous community and in each center things are different;They do not facilitate the same material or in all centers or in all communities.And they also put rules governed by computer systems that doctors cannot be skipped.
For example: in the Valencian Community, both in my health center and in the General Hospital (famous for its renowned diabetes team, and I am going to shut up on their bad organization ...) only facilitate six reactive strips as a maximum day.Not even endocrine can provide me with more because the computer system does not allow it.There are endorsements that do understand that you need more strips, but so far none has prescribed me more: they say they can't.My header (a love, good professional, comprehensive) has explained to me about the computer system and tells me that it only allows you to prescribe more strips if one day you go and say that you are at least;It has a possibility of making an extra box at that time, which adds to those already prescribed (and that can be done every time).

Anyway, good day and a collective hug
: x

imara's profile photo
imara
04/06/2017 8:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.