{'en': 'I need to vent me !!!', 'es': 'Necesito desahogarme!!!'} Image

I need to vent me !!!

tica's profile photo   08/27/2013 6:42 a.m.

To this step to see if I get to get pregnant ...
I have already told him at noon that in the afternoon I want us to talk and that it is not possible that I tell me that PQ is overwhelmed and has been acting as if nothing ... that is what gives me angry, a person does notYou can see that your partner is hurt or angry by something that has happened in the couple and act as if nothing, that is, throw the stone and hide the hand ... we always send a message when we arrived at work and this morning you do not knowI have sent it, and when he woke up he sends me a message and he tells me that if I do not speak to him, I tell him that if I speak to him and ask me that I have not warned him and I have told him that I am hurt and he takes and I take and meQuestion PQ ... forgive?This morning you leave me a post-it telling me that you feel the last night and now you ask me that I am hurt?(I have not told this) and I have answered that because of how he treated me last night.
That happens to us Tica, which seems more a competition to see who can more and who has more c ... and we are going to couple therapy, I don't tell you more ... I have done very well for me pqI had more problems in jealousy and trust plan and such and now that I have lowered my level, now it seems that theirs come out ... and the truth I think something happens but that I do not want to tell me because all the questions are takenBad and everything takes the tip ... Let's see what he tells me this afternoon, because until 11 we have no session ...
Velia, if he met me with diabetes, I have an evolution of 22 years ...
Let's see how is this afternoon ...
Thanks for reading, understanding me and leaking a hand ... ^:) ^

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/23/2013 11:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Living with diabetes is a disorder.I break the icing that people consider diabetics as drug addicts or as weirdos.I don't know why they don't look at them better.
Having friendly diabetes is not a sin, so don't feel bad.

gustavobanderas's profile photo
gustavobanderas
10/27/2013 12:54 p.m.

http://comidaydietasparadiabeticos.blogspot.com.ar/

@Intrusa As was the conversation with your partner, we have a cafelito pending if you want we send ourselves to see how we can look!And if you need talks as a couple in our case we are dB two, but it is clear that the man does not attend in the same way as the woman ... my husband unfortunately if he had to attend me once almost unconscious and the truth is thatHe took it more seriously, we are both db but we don't take it in the same way ...

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/28/2013 5:48 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Well, the truth is that it was quite productive;) misunderstandings above all ... assuming things is very bad ... as you said, you have to talk ... talk a lot !!!
I send you privy right now !!!
Thanks Guapi!and everyone !!: x

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/28/2013 5:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

@lauriki I've seen that I already sent you one a few days!Look your private message, go!hahaha

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/28/2013 5:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Yes daughter!Late but seen, I don't know why I had no notification or arrived by e-mail.: P

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/28/2013 6:45 a.m.

How is everything going now?
This summer I suffered so much for a fat man who made me, with bikes included:-D, that I come to think: in the end it will be true that of better alone …… hahaha

carmenrod's profile photo
carmenrod
11/08/2013 9:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you had asked me yesterday, greatly, today, fatal of death hehehe
Anyway ... Let's see if with the excuse that the weekend comes, we calm down the spirits :)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/08/2013 10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

@INTRUSA WHAT IS PASS BY !!!The holidays were not good?

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
11/11/2013 7:07 a.m.

@lauriki !!Yes, yes, the great holidays!I think they are the air of Barcelona hehehe but nothing out of the ordinary and that it has no arrangement, they are already things of all couples I suppose ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/11/2013 8:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

@Intrusa mood!There are always couple things :) When you want we do another cafelillo: -c

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
11/11/2013 9:58 a.m.

On Monday the therapist hit him a rapapoly that he hehehe who later sorry ...: P
Today they have made me a hemo and ... 7.3 !!!So I'm loss
For cafelillo, when you want you too, huh?That the other day I got with the hurry and I was nervous and everything, I don't know if I gave you good impression hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/14/2013 7:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello @intrusa, I am very happy with that super low of Hemo you see how patience is the mother of science you do not have to despair that you are already seeing the fruits.

And of course you like you are super nice and cheerful !!>: D <

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
11/15/2013 6:06 a.m.

Good afternoon-Noches! Well, I tell you ... I've been as a diabetics for 17 years, I have had several couples, two more stable, with my ex well ... I passed, it didn't care if it was right or bad ... if I aid ifNo ... I was in an era of rebellion ...
And with my current partner, we had 3 and a half years, we started and everything was going wrong in my life, I was very skinny, the psychologists when my endocrine entered me thought it was anorexia, and it was simply that I had a depression and I did not want to eat, sheI always trust my word ... at 5 months of being together, my mother died and more depression ... more skinny ..... with 1.73 I weigh 43 kilos .... Horrible, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, little by little I have tried to improve we have ... to 9 ... to 8 ... more or less, and my partner in question of diabetes, because if you understand me, if I call it at night it goes ... fewSometimes I always sleep with a bottle of water with sugar next door .. but when it looks half it knows that I have a low one, a lot is worried, I have a look touched, they gave me lasser, thanks to her I gave it to me, II would have gone .... They operated, all good! I see great =), I have had several complications, the view, a super well cured small ulcer, then they say that the diabetics we heal badly hahahaha ... in my opinionIn my life I have had everything, thank God, I am in a moment of my life that I am improving.

By the way, everything in this life is solved speaking ... for whom you are not well for whatever, talk, have trust .... All your fears and doubts, is the best ... (which does not mean that IDo not have discussions ... Muuchosssss¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡

A kiss to all!

vandorta26's profile photo
vandorta26
11/21/2013 2:12 p.m.

Debut en 1996.

Con mi Bombi desde Octubre/2013 con Animas Vibe.

I could improve ??What techinics you are using

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
11/14/2020 3:13 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.