{'en': 'I need to vent me !!!', 'es': 'Necesito desahogarme!!!'} Image

I need to vent me !!!

tica's profile photo   08/27/2013 6:42 a.m.

Yesterday I told my partner, and I think I was not very receptive ... to see if I inform myself and find any, and let's see how such ...
Is there someone from Barcelona around here?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/29/2013 7:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Come on tica !!!!
Abecés have to row up and it is difficult, but that is not exclusivity of diabetics.
I know it is difficult, it happens to me that my lady does not understand the risks of food and all our care, but it is so, and we have to take care to be well in the future, the excesses pass you an invoice over time so you doWell, not taking more than the account, in my case I am 46 years old and three children one of 25 years of a 6 year old and another of 6 months and I have to be well for them, to enjoy them and if God wants my grandchildren.
Keep ahead as it is, and think that perhaps your husband also feels bad with the situation and does not know how to take it, for him it is also difficult and we agree that you abceive sugar plays a pass in the character and mood of mood, certainly theis your support, but he is also human
Greetings, force that will come better moments.

josealzugaray's profile photo
josealzugaray
08/29/2013 10:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tica, he believed he was the only one to which something like that happened.I am also very independent with my diabetes (I consider that it is only mine), but on some occasion that I have found myself very badly and asked at home to bring me Coca Cola, they have not paid me even.Why does it have to be or all or nothing? Why do they treat us or as invalids or as super people? ... Well, I don't know, I only tell you that I agree that it is a great task (so to speakeuphemistic form).

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
09/04/2013 4 p.m.

It is good one day standing and shouting to the world that you cannot more.Then reflect and start over.My case is that diabetics is my girl.Now he is 5 years old but he made the debut with 2. I have felt that desire to shout and say that I could not because the worst thing you feel is the impotence that no matter how much you take care of yourself is difficult to control the disease.I guess it's hard to see him in a child must be hard to suffer from him knowing that he has no cure.
More than the disease you have the added problem of misunderstanding.The worst of your husband.I congratulate you for not making the victim and be self -sufficient.That makes you strong and makes you can continue fighting.That is what you take.
I can't tell you how to solve your life.That corresponds to you.But think how strong you are.The example of discipline that you leave your child and the constancy that you know you have.
We are born alone and alone

raisadp's profile photo
raisadp
09/05/2013 1:39 p.m.

Tica said:
is complicated haha, thanks for asking!

Gondurulo, would there be an option to go to those "coexistence" without being from the Basque Country?The association here works very badly

Tica, sometimes we are pointed out by someone who is not from our province, especially to children's colonies.But to the coexistence we organize for different age groups (which we usually do in May-June) I don't remember if there is someone from outside, I think so.It would be a matter of asking him by calling them when the call comes out.I will inform you if you want.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/07/2013 9:23 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Sometimes type 3 diabetics do not behave as the truth should with us

midiabetesonline's profile photo
midiabetesonline
09/10/2013 3:51 p.m.

Logotipo_Foro.jpg

Hello chic@s!What a pleasure I read everyone and more fuss would have if we are going to that, even if it goes up to 1000.
I am a lifetime diabetic, I have always lived like this;And after 44 years, I have to admit that I have never liked them to consider me "disabled";I could with everything.But the years go by and now that the support of a confidant or the help of a friend is missing when you are not with your soul (hiccup of 36-40).But it was me, the one that has taught them that.I have repeatedly spoken with the psychologist and my family is accustomed to me to get the chestnuts Solita del Fuego (professional defect)
Well, I don't want to extend too much and may this look very black.This disease is complicated if we intend to go against the current, like everything in life;Those who suffer from another will think that yours is complicated for them;I have a daughter with 15 springs and it is perfect, so something good I had to do so that she has no genetic deficiency.
Now I'm with the insulin bomb (which great joy), I have a lot to learn and especially friendships and social life .... I have none;I do not drink, I do not smoke, but I do healthy life: Senderism, bicycle and a lot of bricolage ... only but healthy and isolated.
Ah, in case someone can answer me, I read or heard a long time since the eleven had put some dog guides for diabetics;I don't know if I asked here in Murcia (as shame) but after so many years, I have not had news of the subject again;The dog detected hypo levels;You imagine the situation!I already have the dog, I still have to know how to teach him that I can take a chuche

Mabarga's profile photo
Mabarga
09/11/2013 11:15 p.m.

Well, reading carefully interventions it seems that it is not just about being diabetic or not, but the type of person.My personal experience is, the truth, great, and my wife, with whom I have been literally, literally.She has taken me forward twice from a diabetic coma by clicking on me glucagon, and is always pending of me.I do a lot of high sport (and sometimes very high) intensity, and has never tried to prevent it from doing so.Of course, when I run through the mountain I carry a GPS with live broadcast of the route, and if I am going to do martial arts I always measure me before and I am well pertreted.Another thing, for example, are my parents, since they do not have the same diabetes formation that my wife has.That word, formation, I think is the main key of this matter.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
09/22/2013 5:31 p.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Novorapid (a demanda con pauta 4-8-6) + Lantus (16)
Última glico 6,5
Colesterol e hipotiroidismo
Deportista aficionado de alta intensidad

The truth is that with my partner I am very lucky I do not know if it is why I do not live with him yetRunning to buy it does not matter how long it is, right now it is the one that is helping me to control it almost better than I insulin I have to put so that I do not get off and the one that lifts my mood every day and so it has 7Years so I am delighted, I can't complain at all.
all the best.

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
09/23/2013 5:37 a.m.

Good to all ... I think this thread could be used from time to time to vent us all ... I stayed with a couple of comments from my partner ...(
My boyfriend has always worried about my diabetes;The times that has accompanied me to endo, it has been involved a lot, I asked ... and then at home, when I did the controls, I told me, because I think you have plenty here, or you are missing here, and the truth isThat very well, although when I have had hypos, he has never worried a lot to bring me closer, perhaps also because of me, because I said, I have always been very independent, and no matter how low I was, I have always got up.
Well, since I am with the bomb, yesterday he did three months, as I don't pay much attention to ... as he is doing so well, because I think he has been very careless, or now that I think about it, he see it too complicated,I don't know ... the fact is that I have been going down the insulin because I have enough hypos, and yesterday afternoon he gave me one, I was 48, I got up from the couch where we were both, I leftTo the kitchen, I took my sugar, which is the best when I'm at home and I feel again.To all this, he, with the mobile and does not ask me ... so I take care of informing him.I spend half an hour and I do not notice improvement, so I do another control again and I am 50, so I get up again and go to the kitchen for another on sugar, and it was already the time of dinner, andI look out to the dining room and tell him that if he is waiting for him to prepare him with the hicc
And I told her that as I understood that I was not going to prepare it, that you have just had to take the toast and the pate to spread ... and he already took it reluctantly.And I tell him that if he gets angry, and he releases me "now don't make the victim" and already did not give credit to what he was listening ... I thought he released him in an anger plan, and told him toI repeated looking at my face, and I released it again ...
Total that I finished my "conversation" because I was not willing to continue listening to barbarities ... and so far, that I am with a discomfort that you cannot or imagine ...
Sorry for the Tostón ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/23/2013 6:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Always the same story ... I understand that they do not know that you feel with a hiccup, but well, that they believe us and feel some empathy ... It is not so complicated!Sometimes I regret not having been a complaint ...

Now if I need help, or I simply feel bad and I think it is not a great disorder that lifts the other.I give you short orders."I need to take something that I have a hiccup. Bring me a juice, thanks" or indirect, or expect the inciting.If I go to bed shortly after a hicf and he gets up: "When you go to sleep, do an analysis, put an alarm to remember. Thank you" Sometimes Sueno EdgeThe indirect, because it takes direct ... I would like to know how couples behave in the situation.The diabetic man and the "healthy" couple ... I am very afraid that it would be different ....

About dinner ... I would like to tell you that I would have told him with a good tone "Can you do your dinner that I don't feel good? But I know I would have jumped just like you ... I am doing well, during the hypos,try not to open my mouth much ... My patience is minimal in these cases

tica's profile photo
tica
10/23/2013 7:02 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Of course, it is difficult, Velia can tell you your experience.We are very different from men, not better, nor worse, different.That is why you never wait for them to behave like us and as Tica says, it is much better to clearly ask to release indirects, they don't work that way.And I repeat again, that no man is offended, it is not a criticism, we are simply different.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/23/2013 7:11 a.m.

It is what you say your ethics, if I get to know I make the victim as he says from a good beginning.From what he told me, his ex had anxiety and ran from one place to another, he took her to work ... fuck, and me ???It seems that he spent all his empathy with her ... in the end I told her that the day she gives me a Jamacuco (I hope she never happens) will already remember that this is no nonsense ...
And now I think that if what we want is to have a baby, when I am not in conditions and I have a hiccup, will I have to get up too?Do I have to do dinner with a hiccup and the belligence and on top of the revolutionary hormones?I know that I am becoming very negative, but it lies ... I have been looking for assemblies in the diabetic associations here, PQ sometimes make meetings for diabetic relatives, but there is no scheduled ...
And then I have to endure a "I can't always be aware of what you do or how you are" okay, because the day you see me on the ground without consciousness, we already debate it if that ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/23/2013 7:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I intruders maybe a bad day because if you say that it is normally involved, it may be that this was not his day and it was a little more edge than normal, if it is just one day or worry and if they are already several daysTalk to him.
all the best

campanilla
10/23/2013 7:47 a.m.

Intruda, have you talked?It is true that for a non -diabetic it is not always easy to put in the place of the other, also telling that a non -diabetic can also have a "bad day", or simply make "unfortunate" comments at a given time.If all of that occurs in time with the couple's hypo with diabetes, imagine, the San Quintín is formed ...
Regarding the issue of women, men and vice versa ... as Prado says I am involved with Juan Luis's diabete as if it were mine, but let's not forget that I have a diabetic daughter since the age of 5.A daughter who has been dependent on me, therefore there was no choice but to be involved yes or yes ... all my experience and all the knowledge I had to acquire as if it were my own illness, or more if I hurry me... That is why it is sure to understand everything that surrounds you.
I still think that many of you, precisely because you have to assume the disease in a certain way to have a good quality of life and normalize the situation, you manifest yourself as "enough" and "independent", and that the opposite captures it, naturalizes itIn the same way in such a way that it seems that nothing happens ... and there maybe where it has to be influenced, without emotional blackmail (the day I give me a blackablate fainting ...), simply, making them participate in basic knowledgeof the subject ... without more.
I don't know, it's what occurs to me from the other side.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/23/2013 7:48 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

It is since I put on the bomb, bell ... and if I tell you, I release what I have said before, that it will not be aware of me 24 hours ... it takes it to the extremes ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/23/2013 7:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Velia, can I give you your phone to talk to him?Hehehe today I will try to speak it, to see if I do not put me through the clouds at the first change and do not "overwhelm" ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/23/2013 7:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

And if you try to sit down with him very quietly and make him see that with the bomb you are costing you more to get up and need more support especially in strong descents, do you think it will understand it?And if he tells you about the victim or the 24 hours, tell him that he simply cannot that at that time your body does not give you and you need someone to help you.
It is what I would do with my partner anyway I can not tell you anything else since I don't know how it is and how it can react.
It is simply what I would do.
all the best

campanilla
10/23/2013 7:57 a.m.

Of course, Intruda, if you want to talk to me you have nothing to say, and it is serious.I spend the TFNO private and voila;).Did he already knew you with diabetes?Campanilla is right, explain that with bomb everything will be better, but the adjustments and the adaptation take time and that you will need to be close ... I do not know, I do not understand why it will be overwhelmed, and if it is overwhelmed you will haveWhat to see what it is.One cannot disregard like this because

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/23/2013 8:08 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Intruda, don't worry about pregnancy.My boy so "helpful" has never been.I think we are crazy with the hormones we have hallucinated haha.I was amazed at the good that I deal with those months (we had some discussion too ...) I did the analysis, I weighed the hydrates, I accompanied me to the doctor, when I did not feel the hypos I was attentive to see if I saw any symptoms ....The little one was born and the barbario was over and I took a good one ... for not doing, or got out of bed to take the little one when I cried and I had to always get up with the points ... (and that was notdiabetes issue)
The solution is to talk ... It costs us a lot, because it is talking without reproaches, without blackmail, without throwing anything in face ... as soon as we sleep to the little one we try to be 20 minutes or half an hour, without TV, without interruptions ... talking.A few days of the nonsense that a partner has told us, another day that worries us or can lead us problems.It is a advice that gave us a psychologist.It is clear that all your life you cannot plan for half an hour to speak, it is something that has to leave ... but if it costs you to talk about, it is fine at first to put a routine ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/23/2013 8:12 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.