{'en': 'Life insurance', 'es': 'Seguros de vida'} Image

Life insurance

paula's profile photo   09/14/2010 5:29 a.m.

Hello everyone,

You will see I am a little worried because my husband and I are going to buy a house and the banks force us to hire life insurance together with the mortgage, they say that women are cheaper than men, but I had heard thatBeing diabetic or they do not do it directly or the quota increases a barbarity, and also how you can hide it if they then find out they put a sanction.

My husband is four years younger than me, so I think he would be cheaper taking into account my situation.

Does anyone have any experience about this or know something about this?

I don't know if I'm wrong and I don't go around.

Thanks in advance!:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

paula's profile photo
paula
09/14/2010 5:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Until recently the insurers rejected to make life insurance to the type 1. Now with the crisis insurers are opening a market (they are better) and are beginning to make life and health insurance at somewhat lower prices, than not reasonable.
One of the great shortcomings of this country is the issue of insurers for people with chronic diseases and/or disabilities ... There are simply no specific products.

One possibility is that they make you the life insurance but they exclude all that related to diabetes.
Another possibility is that you pay an overprint for also assured diabetes.
In any case I think that insurance will be cheaper to your husband than you ... although if you have to have the 2 :?

I leave you a link with the specific comparison of different insurers (it is completely below):

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/14/2010 7:42 a.m.

Thank you very much Owash, I knew that you were not going to leave me lying with the doubt ... You are our Angel Guardian;): Mrgreen:

paula's profile photo
paula
09/15/2010 6:08 a.m.

My God, it has been to start in this forum and not stop surprising me or learn things.It will be that I am only 20 years old and I have not had to think about these things, but I had no idea.Why don't we do life insurance for chronic patients?It seems incredible.

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
09/22/2010 10:48 a.m.

Hello.I hired life insurance with the star about 3 years ago for a value of about € 50,000 and a quota of € 50/year, saying from the first moment it was DMI.I think it's a matter of searching.

Figaro_enf's profile photo
Figaro_enf
10/07/2010 11:30 a.m.

Forgive that I have not introduced me before, because I need to know how everything happened in the end with this issue, ... I have the same problem and I don't know whether to hide it or not.

All the best!

hachiroku's profile photo
hachiroku
03/09/2011 12:08 p.m.

I did it in December, and I didn't mention, I just didn't say it, the tampo asked myself, just if I smoked nothing more.
Anyway, these insurance are only worth it if the palms, with which ..............., I do not understand much of this .....

DiabetesForo
03/09/2011 12:57 p.m.

The fact is that for work, a year I do a medical test and make you the questionnaire where they ask you about blood glucose, and reading what they ask you for this test for life insurance, there is also questionnaire, although it canbe that they do not ask the subject .. I hope it is so since I intend to do as you.

Thank you for answering, you have given me a breath ... I cross my fingers;) (... although we will see what they ask)

hachiroku's profile photo
hachiroku
03/09/2011 1:01 p.m.

If I do not understand badly, these insurance are only worth it if the palms, that is, would settle the insured debt, nothing more, with which ...... better not have to use them ....... :))

DiabetesForo
03/09/2011 1:04 p.m.

The eleven has insurance for people "difficult to ensure" like us.I think it's called Insurance.

Look: a little info on the issue of insurance

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/10/2011 7:10 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Good morning, I am a mediator of insurance, and there is currently a specific life product for diabetics of both type I and II that covers death, even if it is caused by this disease.

The company studies the health status of each client to assess the premium to be paid through the following data:

• Diabetes typology (I or II).
• Time elapsed since the diagnosis of the disease (years).
• Hemoglobin (HBA1C) (in %).
• Tobacco consumption (Cig. Dia) and alcohol (No. drinks).
• Cholesterol (in mg/dl).
• Triglycerides (in mg/dl).
• Blood pressure (sist. And diast).
• Proteinuria (in mg/dl).
• Retinopathy (no, light, moderate, serious).
• Peripheral neuropathy (no, light, moderate, serious).
• Height and weight.

This insurance does not suffer the great surcharges they suffer in other companies and also covers the death for this disease and facilitates a series of specific diabetics.

If you want to get more information about the product or want to know price, do not hesitate to contact me:

Fausto Huete
E-mail <a href = "mailto: faust

All the best

Fausto's profile photo
Fausto
05/26/2011 2:42 p.m.

Hello, well, if there are insurers that cover that here I leave the link of a page to have more options and ask about this question Greetings !!

DiabetesForo
11/04/2011 2:39 p.m.

Blanquilla, that website is from Mexico.I'm afraid there are almost no Mexicans here.

DiabetesForo
11/04/2011 3:28 p.m.

The issue is that if you die and it is not known that you are diabetic, such as traffic accident etc.Insurance as the hands are usually washed.So I would choose to tell the truth and take away from concerns

angelote2021's profile photo
angelote2021
01/28/2012 9:03 p.m.

What life insurance policy would be the best from the investment point of view?I am interested in getting a life insurance policy purely from an investment perspective.Any opinion would be useful.

ronaldad28's profile photo
ronaldad28
08/28/2012 1:48 p.m.

In case you can help you choose the best insurance:

Cheap Life Insurance

DiabetesForo
06/26/2014 8:03 a.m.

Hols!I have had this problem.A month ago I bought an apartment and if I made a life insurance with my bank, they bonate my mortgage.
My surprise when telling me that they did not have an endocrine disease.Ask if any insurance classula could be changed, as in the K dies because of the diabetes Kede or something.The answer was resounding.A no without any doubt.So k I kept my mortgage without being able to bonate my mortgage.
Lying could lie already k many times they do not ask you neither medical chekeos nor anything but they tend to sign a role as you tell the truth and in the case k while the bonuses and it will not be able to benefit from the insurance in any case if something passes you.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/28/2014 9:37 a.m.

And do your husband?In our case he has done it because he did not give me the gaba to tell the bank what I have or stop having to have me hit me to give me the mortgage for more years or grant another if we buy another floor or whatever.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/28/2014 9:47 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The bad luck is that he has genetic cholesterolemia.With which he can't ... like that a roll.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/28/2014 1:14 p.m.

Good, I don't know when this thread is.It turns out that I had life insurance with a company that covered 50,000 euros, and cost me about 115 euros a year.Now when I renewed I have asked to upload it to 100,000 and they want to charge me more than 300, I do not know if for the issue of diabetes or I than that.What life insurance you have and how much it comes more or less if you can know

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
12/04/2014 4:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.