{'en': 'Life insurance', 'es': 'Seguros de vida'} Image

Life insurance

paula's profile photo   09/14/2010 5:29 a.m.

fiti39 said:
bunos days, from Asisa They have life insurance that accept people with diabetes.The hiring is very simple online and the truth is that the price is very very competitive, if you have a moment look at it because it is worth it. Life Insurance Diabetes Online >

Read the small print to see if hospitalization covers you, chirofano, nursing, ophthalmology for things that may have been caused by diabetes that can all be.Be very careful with insurance

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/23/2019 11:48 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar I suppose that being life insurance, exclusions cannot be applied, or lives or has died b)

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
10/27/2019 10:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon, with the new mortgage law they cannot force you to make life insurance, however looks to see and compare companies to obtain the best coverage.Do it out of the financial entity will be cheaper.

josecar's profile photo
josecar
10/27/2019 3:53 p.m.

Pabloj2000 said:
gala, because you have triumphed! (Not for diabetes, of course, for having private insurance)
And they haven't "invited you to go" yet?As ethy they cannot ... you "invite you" with spectacular policy and similar ups (to which it does not interest, and we are the typical example, since diabetes gives work to all specialties)

Hold on that insurance and do not release it for anything ... if you go out, you will not enter again.

Chao

it's right.In medical insurance, when they see a chronic condition, policies usually upload at exhibit prices so that or pay in excess, or leave.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
10/27/2019 7:17 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Hello!!
He had a doubt for the people you have asked for mortgage.If you do not hire life insurance with the bank, do you also make a health questionnaire?
And if you have a life insurance with another company?
I don't want to lie to anyone, but if I say I have diabetes, can I upload the mortgage or not give it to me?

I have many doubts about this ...

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
01/29/2020 11:09 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

@Maritxu22 they made a questionnaire and put that I had diabetes, they directly told me that unfortunately they could not do it to me and they uploaded the differential of the mortgage but in my case the life insurance was not mandatory to hire the mortgage, simply forLower the differential.-I think that by law it is no longer mandatory to make a life insurance, anyway if you make numbers of what life insurance costs per year and what the differential can upload to you per month for not hiring it, noThey will be more than € 10 per month.-
The other option is not to put anything in the questionnaire and hire life insurance with the bank.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/29/2020 8:42 p.m.

@sigsauer thanks for answering.
So, if I do not make life insurance with the bank, do not have me to ask any health?
If we take it if I will make life insurance but with another company, not with the bank.

Thank you so much

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
01/30/2020 8:08 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Good afternoon.
I have a question.If you have a life insurance for more than 10 years with the same company, which does not request medical awards to renew the policy, and you diagnose diabetes, in case of death, are you covered by the policy?What if it is for another different reason?
All the best.

Jorge Tomás Osca's profile photo
Jorge Tomás Osca
02/28/2021 4:55 p.m.

Hello everyone.
Just 9 months ago I was diagnosed with a lada diabetes.The issue is that I have a life insurance hired since 2014 and I was asked if I had diabetes, cardiovascular problems etc, etc, that at that time I replied that no.Now the doubt arises, should I inform the insurance of my new situation, or already enter the risks that leads to a death or disability coverage for any reason?
Greetings and thank you very much.

romano2k's profile photo
romano2k
07/14/2021 8:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.