{'en': 'Life insurance', 'es': 'Seguros de vida'} Image

Life insurance

paula's profile photo   09/14/2010 5:29 a.m.

Hello.We are people "not pleasant" in general in the issue of insurance.And be careful when signing some (life, health, etc ...) because they quickly pigeon a clause that tells you that they cover you everything, except what is related to diabetes, that in our case, that is, that is, that you do notThey cover anything (when charging everything is "quiet", but when you have to release the pasta, they take a tip of where it is necessary).

For me, the greatest success in this insurance, was almost 1 year ago, which I got through my ex-company medical insurance in Sanitas, lying down, and with all the coverage ... unfortunately for me,That insurance was conditioned to permanence in the company (ERE), because it was certainly a "goal" ... they were looking forward to me (imagine, a diabetic with medical insurance ...).

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/15/2014 12:49 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I have Adeslas but of course I have a child since I was a diabetic, x my father (my father had a mufface not the SS and that's why I had tb mufface) when I started working clearly they took me out of being with my father to my fatherRegistering at the SS but decides to continue with Adeslas privately because if I had discharged later if I wanted to return to Adeslas it was new poliza and of course everything concerning diseases prior to the policy did not cover you but being continued. They could notdo any exclusion by law.I was more spabilized than them, heh ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/15/2014 4:40 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Gala, then you have triumphed! (Not for diabetes, of course, for having private insurance)
And they haven't "invited you to go" yet?As ethy they cannot ... you "invite you" with spectacular policy and similar ups (to which it does not interest, and we are the typical example, since diabetes gives work to all specialties)

Hold on that insurance and do not release it for anything ... if you go out, you will not enter again.

Chao

pabloj2000
12/15/2014 11:08 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Well, I have Adeslas too.I did it six or seven years ago through my mother's policy of her work.And when I did it, I had enough being diabetic and working.I don't know if being a very big company and making so many people at the same time said nothing ...
I'm not doing much, but they have never told me anything
I don't have life insurance, so I'm lost there ...

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
12/15/2014 2:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hi Aryi ... I did so, it's that it's the only way.If you work in a multinational or large company (my case was) they have special insurance (company agreements) in which they do not consider or have to cover the documentation for deficiencies or pre -existing diseases ... it is the only way to do it.The problem of this is that - at least in my case - it is associated with the permanence in the company (it is a social benefit) so that if you stop working, you lose those advantages, and you start 0 (presenting paper with previous diseasesfor example) so that they already rule you.

Greetings and what was said, conserve it while you can, out of those ways, is impossible.

pabloj2000
12/15/2014 3:46 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

In MUFACE we can choose between private insurance or the SS.I have chosen the SS and I have my daughter with me, and, for the moment, I do not regret ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/15/2014 10:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Formerly the function could not choose, just mufface, what if they chose was the insurer, x that I had for my father, now I have the 2 things, the SS and apart from Adeslas.
The truth is that they use the use for things of little importance or evidence that SS takes, for fat things I think that as the SS is not.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/15/2014 10:55 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I totally agree with you, gala.
In fact, when I have to go for Adeslas I look for doctors who also work at the Social Security Hospital that I like, hahaha

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
12/16/2014 11:20 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello, good afternoon
I did the life insurance a few days ago I tire of asking in the conpañias and most of them when telling you that you are diabetic already tell you that not directly others give you exorvious prices and only for death. In the end and they made aPlease assured me on sunset but the insurance only for invalid death does not assure you I think almost anyone.It is clear that companies just want to make money and are not interested in taking risks.Because of the experience that I now have with the insurance if you do any insurance and they tell you that if they assure both invalid and death look at it good because when it is time to pay in the problems, and if you have a insurance and do not notify itthat you are diabetic you are paying at all you will never cover you

vcmo's profile photo
vcmo
12/16/2014 5:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have Sanitas with my company and my family with me since before debuting;I aim at my parents with more than 65 years and they didn't put me, and they have chronic diseases.I debuted under a clinic concerted with Sanitas and they have not sent me any letter to throw me or tell me that they do not cover my expenses associated with diabetes.
The same if I have any future complication even if it is not associated with diabetes, they throw me or put me.We will see then ... I am a fight ;-)

I carry it with the SS, I find it more comfortable than to move to a Sanitas center, I have the consultation on my house sidewalk.

I have life insurance associated with the mortgage since before being diabetic, but they do not know anything because I pay religiously and do not ask me about my health.I do not recommend it because they have very poor administrative management.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2016 5:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello,
From here to a year I consider buying a house and to ask for a mortgage they will ask me for life insurance ... Do you know how this issue is today in Spain?Do you know companies that make us life insurance?
Thank you

albertot's profile photo
albertot
05/24/2016 5:54 p.m.

@albertot I When I bought the floor 7 years ago, in the entity's mortgage (I do not say the name but they will be all similar) to lower the differential demanded a series of conditions including life insurance, well, they sent me a questionnaireAt home on various diseases and pathologies and I innocent of me put the diabetes, total that at the 1 week I received another letter telling me that if Patatín that if Patatán with good words that did not do it;In the end doing calculations of what cost the annual insurance and what saved me from differential I think the credit were about € 7-8 more so that the following year I removed to the house insurance that I had also done with them, toTake for C .....: D It is not mandatory to have life insurance, in fact, I do not have it.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/24/2016 6:05 p.m.

Ahhh Ok thought it was mandatory to ensure the payment in case of ...
I am calmer if only the differential is somewhat higher.Thank you

albertot's profile photo
albertot
05/24/2016 6:49 p.m.

@albertot I know that Axa a few years ago, I create insurance that was oriented to people with diabetes, I don't know if they continued doing it, or if there is any more.
In my case I had one that paid me at work, this was Mapfre and I know that I had an overprint of 150% for diabetes, and we were going because I had my boss.
In mortgages it is what @sisaguer says, some banks if you do something down, but not everyone forces you to have it.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/24/2016 10:33 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thank you so much!!For health insurance, I got into one by the company that had an offer without medical questionnaire or deficiencies or anything.I use it only issues not related to diabetes (resonances etc etc).
Now I worried the life insurance issue, because I will ask for a mortgage soon.But if it is not mandatory, perfect.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
05/24/2016 11 p.m.

@albertoT I was referring to life insurance in what I said, not health insurance, but that is, if they do not force you better

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/24/2016 11:56 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@albertot should not force bank products to grant mortgages, but the truth is that there are banks that do put it as a condition before giving you the loan.
What is mandatory is home insurance but does not have to be through the bank with which you subscribe the loan, although the truth is that they always apply some deduction against the Euribor differential.

Look in several entities and ask if you have to do life insurance, I had to do it with my previous entity, as soon as I could change the bank mortgage and in the current one they did not ask me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2016 9:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In my personal experience I can comment that the Insurance mapfre narón , they attended to me extremelyWell, in an educated way and they knew how to explain their insurance policies in this type of case.So if you have not yet resolved with your doubts, I recommend you visit them!
Greetings!

Eder10's profile photo
Eder10
11/09/2017 1:07 a.m.

In my life insurance experience I had no problems.7 years ago to bonate in the mortgage they asked me.They knew it was type I diabetic, so they asked me for an endocrine report.Under particular conditions it is specified by type I diabetes. The value is € 80,000.And pay annually about € 220 each year is up.

091975's profile photo
11/12/2017 3:40 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Bunos Dias, from Asisaof life that accept people with diabetes.The hiring is very simple online and the truth is that the price is very very competitive, if you have a moment look at it because it is worth it. Link

fiti39's profile photo
fiti39
10/23/2019 9:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.