{'en': 'Hypoglycemia in the street.What do you carry in your bag?', 'es': 'Hipoglucemias en la calle. ¿qué lleváis en el bolso?'} Image

Hypoglycemia in the street.What do you carry in your bag?

valky's profile photo   09/09/2013 8:25 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
hello, because in the short time that I have been used to putting sugar in the boats of the strips, well washed it is a very good place because it closes very well and never spillsThe sugar.Ahh!!!!And the mwjor 0 euros.

sigsauer said:
I apart from the sugar (a classic) and some energy bar I have discovered in decathlon some tubes of aponia (energy gel) that come in boxes of 6 and that they upload meAbout 60-80 mg very fast, now I also have them on the bedside table.

GREETING

ani's profile photo
ani
11/07/2015 2:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alicia, how good the idea of ​​the boats of the strips !!!He had not been given the idea !!!!!!I casis always with a friend is to go, take a coffee and save the sugar envelopes in my bag !!!I do that followed and it is;0 euro !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/07/2015 2:44 p.m.

Yes @ani, I also put the coffee beans in my bag but how they end up breaking and spills all the sugar through my bag, what I do is put the envelope with great care inside the happily fallen boat. @Ani..

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 3:06 p.m.

But if you put it in the boats of the strips, how do you know how much you have to take when you have the hypo?Because at least with the overflows you always have the measure made.Now lately I carry a bar of those bicentury in my bag, which are 1.2 rations, enough for a hypo of 55-60, they occupy little, they are thin, they are protected, they are resistant and do not break almost, and now there are some ofWhite marks that leave 10 bars for about € 3: P

valky's profile photo
valky
11/07/2015 3:15 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@values ​​what a good idea !!Before being diabetic I really like those bars, and I hadn't eaten them again.

DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 3:27 p.m.

The fastest sugar is a normal cocacola, although to take it in my bag it is not recommended, you can drink it hahaha, I carry some candy of those that I know that I do not like to avoid eating it when I should not hahahahaha if notI have the possibility to find some place with cocacolas, and how I have the sugar at 180 right now because I do not carry anything since I am well served as sugar, if someone wants something I give him a little hahahaha

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/07/2015 6:14 p.m.

I believe that Coca Cola is an uncontrolled pump to raise a hiccup.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2015 9:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The council of the educator is 1/2 Coca Cola to trace

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/07/2015 9:41 p.m.

jconegar said:
I think that Coca Cola is an uncontrolled pump to climb a hypo.

Not at all Jorge, being at home my glass of Coca Cola of 200 cc and according to the situation a pair of cookies and no posterior uncontrolled hyper.When I'm outside I always wear a gluc up in my pocket

DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 11:32 p.m.

The condensed milk tube is also very helpful, in the girl bag, of course.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/07/2015 11:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Joseludi said:
jconegar said:
I believe that Coca Cola is an uncontrolled bomb to upload a hicf.

Not at all Jorge, being at home my glass of Coca Cola of 200 cc and according to the situation a pair of cookies and no posterior uncontrolled hyper.When I'm outside I always wear a gluc up in my pocket

Uffff then for me the cocacola kills me hahaha.I can't and I love normal, it shoots me in an uncontrolled way.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/08/2015 12:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I carry everything, normally candies, some reds that are like jellyla, more than anything because even if they are old, they do not get bad, but come on, I go to gust, sometimes I carry lacasitos, other different jellywhens, of everything, I buy what I buy whatI feel like it and at the ideal moment I have it by hand.If a child saw my bag would Flipar, hahaha ...

To my son milk condensed in a very small tarrito, because it is too small to take something else, which they recommended in the hospital.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
11/11/2015 12:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.