{'en': 'Cocoa without sugar', 'es': 'Cacao sin azúcar'} Image

Cocoa without sugar

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/30/2010 12:29 p.m.

… I understood that there is sugar without sugar, I didn't know ...

You had excited me with that comment (because I have always been to take Nesquik as a child), but unfortunately, I have looked on the Nestle website and there is no sugar without sugar.There are only "normal" Nesquik, Nesquik Noche "and" My first Nesquik ".

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/17/2011 5:44 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Here in Germany there is without nesquik without sugar (well low in sugar ... the my HC than the clacao) and is great, much better than any other cocoa powder that has taken.I think I'm going to send Nestle a mail to ask Spain to import it.
In Germany I am finding many sugar products that there is no.Natreen has many dessert products: flan, mouse, gelatin, pudin (chocolate, is great)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/17/2011 10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Okay, tell Nestlé, that I have always been Nesquick!And I would like to be able to take it!In any case, I think that little by little, more sugars -added products will be arriving to supermarkets because there are more and more diabetics, especially type 2, due to bad food customs and sedentary life.
To others, we have randomly touched to have always taken care ... What are we going to do!I, anyway, try to make life as normal as possible and mostly as possible only to do my controls!

Chao!

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
10/17/2011 1:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do not believe that the case of diabetes is increasing so much.Simply, they are now diagnosed.In type two diabetes, something can affect the lifestyle, but it is not worth tormented with the bad customs that society has.

I do not believe that sugar -free products increase much, consumption is minimal for its high price.

tica's profile photo
tica
10/18/2011 9:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Cocoa without sugar and raw, which retains all antioxidant properties of cocoa:
Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/11/2012 6:25 p.m.

Hi guys:
Well, I really take Nesquick, just like before.It does nothing more than a spoonful to change the color and give it flavor.There is no difference when I take milk alone or with Nesquick on my sugar levels so ... I have not changed that.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
03/13/2012 6:44 a.m.

Good ethics, then see if there is luck and bring that nesquick here, that I am more than that of the clacao hahaha
Anyway, to get to Spain we would see if it would be just as good as the one you take there, because it does not change the same product and from the same brand from one country to another, have you not noticed?It's amazing!

tonks's profile photo
tonks
01/30/2014 5:31 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I have in my kitchen the can of pure value and a Cao 0 tail boat too.Breakfast always a cup of milk with a teaspoon of pure value.It has only 16 gr./100 gr.product.So a teaspoon is despicable, what counts is milk.I sweeten it a little with organic stevia.
I buy it in Caprabo (there were who asked where to find it).They also have it in Mercadona.
What amazes me is normal cao.Did you know that of every 100 gr.NORMAL CAO COO 70 GR.are pure sugar?I could hardly believe what I read on the label.
In the Caprabo I also bought a Torras Stevia chocolate tablet, which has a low level of hydrates, less than that of sugar -free value chocolate (it still does not know as good as the value).

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
01/30/2014 7:19 p.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

Now Mercadona has taken TB.A 0%cocoa, but I have been taking a look at the nutritional values ​​and has nothing to do with the tail 0%, one has

SOLUBLE CACAO 0% Sugars added landowner
Nutritional facts per 100g (100 g)
Energy 1226 kj
293 kcal
9.2 g protein
Carbohydrate 40 g
Sugar 5 g
Fat 5.8 g
Saturated fat 3 g
Fiber 22 g
Sodium 0 mg

COO COO 0%
Nutritional facts per 100ml (100 ml)
Energy 213 kj
51 kcal
Protein 4 g
7 g carbohydrate
Sugar 5.2 g
Fat 0.4 g
0.2 g saturated fat
Fiber 1.2 g
Sodium 0 m

The difference between one and the other is like loose

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/31/2014 5:31 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I do not take into account that teaspoon Cao tail that I take in the milk.I do not become so purist in my count ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/31/2014 5:59 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Neither, even if we are on vacation, take a tablespoon of normal colacao ... but the 2 cacaos attracts the differences in nutritional values.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/31/2014 6:01 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I agree with some previous comment.Nothing better to my liking than cocoa without value sugar.Not only retail sugars and hydrates, but because a small spoonful is enough to dye a cup of milk well.
I recommend it too.

DiabetesForo
01/31/2014 11:03 a.m.

What a vice hehe, I also take a colacao many times before bed, with a teaspoon to give color, and the days that I go to bed shorter, I wear two = p ~ jiji, and I arrive very well in the morning.At the moment I have tried those of Mercadona the Normal and 0, but I want to try the value without sugar, but especially by numbers in the table, it is very attractive that says Velia de Colacao 0%, for now it seems that it isThe least gr of HC is per 100 gr right?

valky's profile photo
valky
02/03/2014 3:54 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Pique.Yesterday I bought the value caco without added sugars (a metallic boat).Looking at the table, yes, it is the one that has the least sugars, but ... I am taking it now before bed and ... yes it is pure cocoa, it does color, but it has nothing flavor, nor a littleSweet: ((from normal to Mercadona 0 I noticed less sweet but it is worth it, but this is too bitter. I do not add sugar or saccharin or anything, just with a teaspoon stuffed with clacaoIt is about sweetness, but this is often hard to finish it.

valky's profile photo
valky
02/09/2014 7:41 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

I also tried to throw it into the milk and I don't like it.Of course, when I make muffins I throw a tablespoon to the dough and they look good !!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
02/10/2014 6:30 a.m.

I take Nestquick.I am not prudent precisely with the tablespoons that I made, but as I have calculated the amount of insulin that needs, no problem.I do not understand that tarro comedura with the sugar ... the hem the sport hump, that there is no day to run or swim (intensely) that does not return with a high or hypoglycemia.The advantages of using bolis and not pump ...: -s

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
02/10/2014 6:44 a.m.

I am with you, I don't understand it either, what else has a sugar, that we are talking about a teaspoon.Cocoa is bitter, if it is pure cocoa and without added sugar, what did you expect ????;) I also use it for pastry but only for that and adding brown sugar or honey because if it would not be abundable.Counting rations and calculating no problem taking sugar.That we are not allergic !!!!

DiabetesForo
02/10/2014 7:26 a.m.

Hello,
Before the child debuted already used the value for desserts and for me (for the summer diet it goes) but the child does not just convince.We live in Portugal and I bring it to Spain, but in the "diet" food section of the hypers here too, and many sugar -free value chocolates.In summary and concluding, I have this for me and for the chocolate muffins that I do with the little one, and for the child we have found one of Canderel that comes with sweetener now.He knows me very sweet but he likes it more .... The price is prohibitive compared to value cocoa (but well in Portugal all prices are prohibitive ...) are about € 5 and now I don't remember theWeight ... but come on nothing!

Ah I edit to say that when I put it in the milk (the value) I also echo Stevia if not ... although I like bitter chocolate type 80% I could not like this with nothing ...

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
02/10/2014 1:25 p.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

I've already seen Canderel's weight, 250 grams

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
02/10/2014 5:36 p.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

Calculating insulin as practically everything, what happens to me with the tail cao is that although at 2h or 2h and a half it is fine, at the time it has made me a tremendous peak.And if I get more insulin to avoid that peak, at 2 hours I get a lot of low.So I opted for milk alone, which is also very good!But come on, I don't deprive me with anything :).

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
02/11/2014 4:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.