{'en': 'Cocoa without sugar', 'es': 'Cacao sin azúcar'} Image

Cocoa without sugar

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/30/2010 12:29 p.m.

Those who are veterans in this, you already know, but for me it has been a discovery to find cocoa without sugar.Ah, and without having to get dizzy, in Mercadona himself.It is from the brand "value", it comes in can and logically, I suppose that due to the exceptionality of the product, it is somewhat uploaded.

With a tablespoon of the little ones, it is enough to accompany a generous ration of semi milk.I also put a saccharina.

The taste, for my liking, is very similar to that of the Cola-Cao.And with that spoonful that I have told you, it should not contribute in hydrates, more than a cup of coffee with milk.

It is an unbeatable option for which you like to vary, and not take the same for breakfast or snack every day.So, I recommend it for those who don't know him.

all the best,

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/30/2010 12:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There is also the 0%tail, which does not have sugar and that one does know to the queue cao of always, and without having to add saccharin ...

DiabetesForo
09/30/2010 4:13 p.m.

I take Cao tail;And there are two variants, one with fiber and another "normal", both without sugar.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/01/2010 4:19 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Angel takes the normal Cao tail, before he took 0% but since only one teaspoon is made, he does not like loaded ... We have not noticed that the blood glucose rises more than with the 0% teaspoon.

DiabetesForo
10/01/2010 4:40 a.m.

Well, I discarded the colacao 0 after seeing the label, but I no longer remember very well why.When I do that is because I observe that, or the product continues to take sugar, (by few grams that are*every 100), or that the hydrates are still high.
I don't know, I'll fix myself again.
greetings,

DiabetesForo
10/01/2010 5:58 a.m.

I also take COO 0% and the truth is that I just fixed and it has 44 grams of hydrates per 100 grams and 11 grams per cup (or something like that) and I had never noticed, I don't know why, since II usually look at everything.The next time I go to buy cocoa, I will look at the value and shuffle whether to buy it or not.

What I buy of value is chocolate in pure tablet with almonds, which is delicious.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
10/01/2010 11:41 a.m.

I think I remember that Nesquik is the one with the least carbohydrates, although since I do not consume I do not put it as 100%insurance.

This is an interesting table with the nutritional information of all Nestlé products:

DiabetesForo
10/01/2010 1:47 p.m.

To me it is that I nestl like I don't like it too well ...

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
10/02/2010 4:59 a.m.

The same thing happens to me with value:-/

DiabetesForo
10/02/2010 5:27 a.m.

Well, what was said, after reviewing labels, what convinces me is cocoa without sugar, in hydrates, there is a significant difference with respect to the colacao or%.

I am writing to recommend two things that I have also discovered in Mercadona.On the one hand, a jelly that has no sugar, brand "desserts queen".They become yogurts.I prefer the taste of multifrutas, but they sell them in inseparable packs.

In the cookie section, there are some cream waffles of the landowner brand that sell them normal and also without sugar and without fructose, (3 waffles, supposes about 18 hydrates, if you take less ,,,,, you have to make accounts).

DiabetesForo
10/06/2010 11:23 a.m.

I also take the tail 0% I love warmth at night and I kita chocolate cravings at least !!I will look at the value to see the hydrates !!
And the ships without a sugar of Mercadona are very good they have very little hydrate!
Other cookies that I have caused that they are doing very well are the fontaneda without sugar there are several types and it has little hydrate and they are very rich !!To accompany the tail-cap they are great !!
Greetings

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
11/24/2010 5:39 p.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Hooola !!!

I first discovered the sugarless value, but granitos started out of my face, I guess for the fats.So I went to the colacao 0 first and then with 0 with fibers (there are less than 10 gr of ch per cup, with 200 ml of milk) How rich it is!.It is like a ration.The night I feel like it, I take one warm, and replace one thing for the other and I do not notice effects on the gloss.In addition, think that by cup it indicates milk and cocoa, and a glass of solla milk (250 ml) is already a ration of 10 gr of CH, so the colacao does not add so many ch.

I have looked at Nestle and indicates that by portion (I interpret as a cup) in HC they all exceed 20 gr., So the colacao seems to be the one that has less (apart from the value that I do not remember the GR of CH that it had).

Saluuuudos!

PD: Hahaha is fancy a warm bow right right now hahahaha

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/03/2010 4:38 p.m.

I have been curious to find this post.It turns out that my parents have brought me the other day a can of value.Looking at the label, yes, you can almost despise the amount of carbohydrates that has a spoke.But the fats, the saturated ones too, multiply by 10 that of the normal colacao.

Although the truth is that I liked it, but it has known me rather a hot chocolate than a colacao ...
Conclusion, I keep it to take it from time to time ...

DiabetesForo
12/27/2010 8:32 a.m.

Hello sweets mine.I also bought sugarless value, but I found it very strong and bitter.The other day I bought Lait Lait, and unlike the other it is very sweet.As a mixer that I am that I did, mix it, and the truth is now better, and it has not harmed me anything.As it is only to give color to the milk and I only put a teaspoon, I do not look at the hydrates.Sweet greetings.: D

Consu's profile photo
Consu
01/27/2011 7:03 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Hello sweet sweets.I also bought sugarless value, but I found it very strong and bitter.The other day I bought Lait Colacao, and unlike the other this is very sweet.

I speak a little memory, but I think that cocoa without sugar is more pure than the Cao Light tail, which is much lighter.That is why it is more bitter.If you are chocolate, you will like the value more, and if you only like the taste of chocolate at a lifetime breakfast, then the COO tail.

To me at breakfast, I take Coo Light tail.

And in chocolate on tablet, no doubt value.I think I can affirm that it is currently the best sugar -free cocoa that are light years old from the rest.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/27/2011 12:07 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hello friends, I am new and I have registered, because in addition to being diabetic (for the moment mild), I also want to help or collaborate. A special cocoa is there for all of us,
That I have been consuming a few years, a cup a day, before bed, and it is going wonderfully, it is called: pure cocoa Pedro MayWithout additives of any kind and being literally pure is rich in phlevetonins. He only finds it in Eroski, and its price even though it seems high, it is not, as long as you take into account what you find and how beneficial it is. In the containerHe says that it can be mixed with flours, sweeteners .... etc ...., but in my opinion, that bitter and sour taste of pure cocoa is a pleasure. Thank you and I hope it has been helpful.

hal's profile photo
hal
04/07/2011 3:10 p.m.

Thanks hal¡ welcome, I take note of cocoa, thanksssss: D

Consu's profile photo
Consu
04/07/2011 4:26 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Please, someone from Barcelona or Hospitalet de Llobregat who knows where to find the value to buy?It would be very useful in my desserts and I did not find it in Caprabo or the Bon Preu.
thank you

mornellas's profile photo
mornellas
10/13/2011 4:51 p.m.

There is a Mercadona in Hospitalet, at least one.And in Barcelona there are a few.In any of them there must be.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/13/2011 7:34 p.m.

I take cola-cao 0% because I like more than the value, which is not sweet.In addition, a tablespoon, which is what I take, along with a glass of milk is a ration, we do not raise the glucose apart from milk.I understand that there is Nesquick without sugar, I didn't know.Before being diabetic, Nesquick took.Another thing that I take and that does not go up is echo, they are soluble cereals to drink so they are very healthy, they do not wear fat.
Chao!

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
10/15/2011 5:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.