Clarification on surgery that "cures" diabetes

HanSolo's profile photo   02/17/2014 3:59 a.m.

Well, I am a happy person despite diabetes (not thanks to her).In fact, I'm surely happier than some people who are completely healthy.However, I would not think about it for a second if I had the possibility of healing myself since the risk of possible complications is like a sword of Damocles that we all carry on top and some days I make my truth very hard.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
04/07/2015 2 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Inday totally agree ... but put to put ourselves in the worst there is the same probability of dying of a heart attack ...
In the end...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/07/2015 11:13 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Look ... according to my rheumatologist I should be in a wheelchair ... I walk here (fuck but I'm hahaha ... using my own foot).
My husband this summer should have died ...
Here we are both giving war ...
It is a good truth that until your time does not arrive ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/07/2015 11:19 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

You are a house until the WhatsApp group is enough.Really....

I hate the.House without having a million drippers connected ... I would like to get blind to cakeA cure, living for the future ... until I decided to assume that there will be no cure and be happy and not live a life without present ... I do not know if I explain.

tica's profile photo
tica
04/07/2015 11:32 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I love the group of washap, it helps me the same as the forum .... I don't leave it;)
Living for the future? We only have one life, we have to live day to day, with a lot of insulin in the fridge and pulls of plenty ...

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/07/2015 1:10 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Let's see if it is clear to you.To all .... It is not that I love being sick ... but if I do not try to fool myself of my life ... I live bitter ...
Not only is diabetes ... my family to put me aside ... my mother died 4 years ago, I had such a great depression that I couldn't even eat, they entered me because they believed that it was bulimic, they saw that no ...It 46 kilos and measure 1.73.
My father when my mother died, who was right for leukemia, told me that we were a family, a pineapple ... I fool and firm me to stay without inheritance ....
My family gave me aside and that with 25 years.
Thank God I have my wife, that helps me and controls me ... if I were not x my in -laws I would not have a dish of food, or a roof ...
Do you think I'm not going to be happy with my diabetes?That is the slightest of my problems ... if I were in a shelter with a plate of food a day ... that is screwed ...
See you how I saw that I was blind ... and at times I saw less .... that is screwed ... see you on the street without knowing where to sleep ....

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/07/2015 1:16 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

It seems very good that you use those mental strategy to live more positively, but another thing is to put it in a public forum without explaining before that is only that.Because many are very tired of telling us that diabetes is nothing, that there are worse things, etc ... and while we lose sight, neuropathies, getting helpless, losing your family for this disease, etc ...

And if you have vision problems it is because of diabetes, so don't say diabetes is the least of your problems.Because if you didn't have it, you wouldn't have that problem either.

And if you were in a shelter and you were healthy you could be happy, with my friends at 20 we were traveling through Europe with hardly any money, sleeping in shelters and many days without eating other days eating only fruit, losing us through forests and mountains.We were free and happy.With my diabetes all that I end.A slave life of insulin and devices that try to control diabetes began.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/07/2015 2:12 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 I am bad in view because I have misbehaved diabetes, that's why I had my consequence.I am not a slave to carry a bomb, or insulin, or click my finger ... I don't see it like that.
And the forum is public as you said for that reason I say what I think, and I think that diabetes is not so serious ... while I live there will be no cure ... and I am used to it, I do not live bitter for it, what IWhat I wanted to say before is that diabetes for me is nothing ...
My philosophy is applied to other problems of my life not to diabetes,

If you are tired that is your thing.

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/07/2015 3:03 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Well, I have always controlled myself very well from diabetes, I have never had above 6.5, most 5.9-6.1.With good regime and 8 daily controls.

Even so, at 15 years old I had impotence problems (since then 0 couples) and now at 20 the eyes are already beginning to have problems.

If for you having problems of view because of diabetes is nothing, for me it is the worst in the world.Also I live alone and I have no one to help me as you have.

And one thing is the mental strategy that I take in the day to day so as not to depress myself and another when I speak in a public forum where I try to explain things in the most real way I can.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/07/2015 3:23 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Vandorta, the problem is that many of us do everything possible to have good glycemia and, nevertheless, we do not get it.And there is the fear, the sword of Damocles, about to fall and be blind or without a kidney or whatever ... there are my arteries fucking a little more every day ... all that, being responsible and living aslave life (and remembering that wonderful freedom that Sherpa speaks).Above, the worst thing is that, as we are few (type 1) and many have the poison of acceptance , we do not complain.And so, how are anyone to worry about us?We always complain, we have to press, we have to talk without stopping the shit we have on, because if we do not move, nobody will move around us.And yes, all that while trying to be happy, but without stupidly looking the other way.

By the way, I make a special mention to all those people who always answer me "there are worse things." I hate them for its simplicity.I would like to tell you: "Yes? Well look, I'm going to take a brick and I'm going to burst it against the face every day. Yes, don't complain, that cancer is worse ... Ah, andWe are advancing a lot, take a whip of colors and enjoy.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/07/2015 3:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@vandorta, @sherpa41, after all that said here, I think we would have to open a thread "I hate diabetes", and that everyone puts what bothers him most and vents, in fact ... I just rememberedthat we already had this thread !!!;)

Link
Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/07/2015 3:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

There are also unemployed people who sink into misery ... (Y. They are not reason) ... But probably any of us changed for them ...
It all depends on the approach that is given to life ... The reality is that today you can not get rid of being diabetics ... you know if you want to live until death being unfortunate because (since you want realities here is an overwhelming) It is quite likely that you are looking at it .. I encourage that there is always the possibility of throwing themselves into the train ... (children I feel if I am "cruel" but you do not accept to hear anything other than that you are miserable mindundis instead of learning to beIn peace, accept your limitations, respect your disease and learn to forgive yourself a bit ...).
Tica I am tired and cow-bur if you feel like calling me but I will not fight with you ... we only lack that instead of helping us between us (with the lack that makes us) we stretch our hair ...
I will make you some reflections of the Talmud (I am not Jew but read everything - even what people think politically different from mi - and reflect ... I believe in religious, sexual, press and expression freedom):
"Happy one who hears an insult and pretends to ignore it, because he avoids a hundred evils"
"Your friend has a friend and your friend's friend has another friend, therefore he is discreet"
"The words of the wise are spoken gently"
That said, just inform you that while the Whats App group helps a single diabetic (I insist that only one), I will be there al.pie del Cañon (you have already read Vandorta).It seems good, badly or do the.If it is no longer useful, I don't know ... I'm going to save the seals ...
A beautiful hug!Bona Nit!
PS: A reflection of my mother: "Things are taken as of who come ..."
Nina45

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/09/2015 10:04 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Dear Sherpa41 I have already offered you a hand in previous messages ...
What you tell is hard ... but I can also talk to you about hardness ... my mother when I died had worms on the foot because of gangrene ... I was total blind and ... I better not continue !!!No one doubts how fucking that diabetes is ...
He died giving us advice and telling us how to help our father ..
The theme of impotence is very hard for a man I know ... (If one day we talk I will tell you things about this).However, telling you that I do not value a man for the sexual act but for his valley as a person.You have not had luck and the right person has not appeared in your life!Or the same are depressed, sad and alone (understandable) and so it does not attract people ... think a little about it ...
Surely there is some method ... and but hugs and caresses that are "sex" of the soul ... your animate ...
The view that accounts worries me ... Dear everything has a solution except death ... and being blind today is not the same as 30 years ago.It is a sad comfort but ... today there are help from social assistants.My husband and I have them (I am 47 years old and 38% of minusvalia).Do you think I like it?.
I can only offer you my friendship (extendable to mine).And as we live near Barcelona, ​​a friendly house where to come to eat a suitable dish for a diabetic, laugh for a while and spend a San Juan on the street with neighbors and friends ...
Do not take it as a "talk to speak" and take it seriously (an offer of heart).
I think that the people of the whats app they want to give their opinion, they will tell you that I personally worry about them.
Remember my mail: petit1991@hotmail.com
Here you have a friend.I'll wait for you!.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/09/2015 10:58 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Because of how little I know @nina45, every day there is ... at any time ... there is no longer ... even behind a message ... that at least accompanies me.It is true that everything has a solution.

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/09/2015 11:12 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

9 people in my family have been and are diabetics.They have gone from everything: dialisis, damage to the heart, gangrene, blindness, amputations ... but what they have never done has been to depress others, distress them ...
They have always been an example for others ...
My mother told me days before I died: "Learn from my death ... Life is a gift. I cost me horrors to stay alive ... enjoy it" ... and that is what I do at every moment ...
This is value gentlemen and the other Chinese stories.You have to have dignity to live but also to die !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/09/2015 11:18 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Dear Vandorta thanks for your support.It is a good truth that I always have a moment for my friends and if they need me, even if it is the 4 am ... I hope Sherpa41 accepts it.
But I come from a family of fighters.They are the diabetics and their families ... I can only say that my father told my mother's oculist to see her blind: "Remove an eye and delay it" (textual).
Does anyone believe it little?Little hard?I don't ... but you have to know how to laugh even from your own misfortune ...
We are here to give animals, to help ... to depress you are already on the disease alone ...
People like Fer are an example to imitate for everyone.It takes care and takes care of us (you do not imagine how much).
POSITIVE ATTITUDES PLEASE ... WERE OR NOT HERE 100 YEARS, ALL BALVES!(And dead that we will have to die something ... what does it matter if it is cancer, diabetes or Alzheimer's ... everything is bad !!)

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/09/2015 11:45 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

My aunt 40 years diabetics and intact at 78 (taking care of her husband who dies of Alzheimer's).My niece 23 diabetics and intact.If you take care you can have sequelae but it is less likely.If you do not take care of yourself, it is almost certain that.
This is the message and attitude.You have to take care and enjoy the life that in our case every day is a gift from heaven!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/09/2015 11:56 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Nina45 I appreciate your support and invitation, but I do not like to talk about these problems because I get very depressed, if I did it was because I alter for the discussion we had among all.

One thing is that I want to tell Vandorta when he said he has vision problems for his own fault, because he does not take care of enough for an era ...

I think it is a negative and erroneous thought, it is as if they dock you, you do not give the money to the thief and it hits you a shot.And then you blame yourself for not having given it.

Yes, we know it was better to give it to everything (take care of yourself), but the real culprit, whether it hit you or fuck your view is from the criminal and in the other case of diabetes.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/11/2015 12:57 a.m.

Yes, Sherpa, there are no guilty.
How do you carry the Hemo?I still think that complications can be improved if control is improved,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/11/2015 1:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Dear Sherpa41 that you know that here I am whenever you need me ... (in the group and personally).Getting a hand is not a sacrifice and if a pleasure.
And it is not necessary that you tell me anything that you do not feel like ... if you have read me you know that nothing you can tell me on diabetes will surprise me.Unfortunately I am an expert ...
Who knows if we find more things in common in addition to the disease ... and you know that I encourage a dead man ... hahaha (I'm like this ... horny hahaha).But ... I always have the appeal to tickle hehe ...
Do you like to read?What topics?I love the historical novel and mystery issues (this must be because as a Galician I am something "Meiga" hahaha).You know the saying: "Believe not I believe in eldes but have ahilas them"
A hug and good night.We keep in touch ... a kiss
per cert ... Parles Catala?

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/11/2015 1:38 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.