Clarification on surgery that "cures" diabetes

HanSolo's profile photo   02/17/2014 3:59 a.m.

Sherpa41 the same the psychologist suits you (said without encouragement of offending and if with pretense to help) than for what I read out of you, you live with bitterseven -year terminal?Commit suicide and take yours in front?
Here it is about encouraging the personnel to read us and that otherwise they commit suicide collectively in a satanic sect plan ... hahaha
The pressure for the cure does not come out of here and if for monetary interests, a famous or when the son of a archimillonario is diabetic (looks the AIDS -Treatment and not cure- and Rod Hudson) ...
I am glad to see positive people like Vandorta (which is explained with simple words but with a vitality that perhaps a desperate father who enters for help finds it necessary to hear ... better than a refunfuño is! -Generalize I do not picos-).Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/06/2015 7:18 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

If you were as my mother -in -law and had a deep delayed child, two deceased grandchildren and a dead baby at six months ... a father and brother dead in the civil war ... what would you do?
My son I understand that you want to live without diabetes (we all want even vandorta) but there are worse things ...
My sister says that she is "happy" (I have put quotes) because her daughter is only diabetics.Is it bad?Without a doubt, but you will grow, go to university, be a mother (dead by leukemia no) ...
More positivism man! ... let's have to wait the same so better with good encouragement ...
Don't be angry that I don't intend to offend you and yes encourage you !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/06/2015 7:32 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

@Sherpa41 I am already married ... and my wife thinks the same as me ... Thank God I have diabetes and not anything else ...

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/06/2015 7:32 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I went to psychologists and psychiatrists with 9 years ... to accept diabetes ... I was going years and now that you accepted it ... do you send me because I accept it too much?

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/06/2015 7:33 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

vandorta said:
me with 9 years I went to psychologists and psychiatrists .... to accept diabetes ... I spent years going and now that you accepted it ... you send me because I accept it too much?

It is one thing to accept it and another to love it, love it and say in your signature that you are married to your diabetes.What kind of psychologists were you?

How can you love something that if it weren't for medicine that you have to inject every few hours, would I kill you right away?

nina45 said:
sherpa41 equal the psychologist suits you more (said without encouragement of offending and if with pretense to help) than for what I read out of you, you live with bitterness and traumatizedfor being diabetic! ... boy who has a seven -year terminal cancer?Commit suicide and take yours in front?

I do not live bitterly because I am diabetic, most of the time within my routine I don't even think about it, but when I enter a forum of diabetics, I enter to look for other attitudes and not have the one that a pharmaceutical director would desire so much.And if I had a terminal disease I would not take me ahead to innocents but precisely some criminal of the pharmaceutical mafia or something.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/06/2015 7:53 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 that you compare my way of seeing with a mistreatment is a serious statement ....
I am not here to fight against anything, because as @nina45 says that is a monetary issue, not us ...

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/06/2015 7:55 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

vandorta said:
@sherpa41 that you compare my way of seeing with a mistreatment is a serious statement ....
I am not here to fight against anything, because as @nina45 says that is a monetary issue not d us ...

Does the diabetes not mistreat you?Don't you look like your signing in your firm?And then you say that you are married to her and love her.If this cannot be compared to abuse, you will tell me what it can be done.

And if we do not press society and create a state of opinion favorable to research and to give money to do so if nothing will change.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/06/2015 8:02 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The truth is that I find it hard to believe that people like Sherpa41 say things like that.Of course it is you who needs the psychologist, to see if in passing he teaches you to respect the people who think something different from you.That lack of respect is what should not be shared in a public forum or anywhere.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
04/06/2015 8:04 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

roar said:
sherpa ... have you nailed !!!.

Thanks for your support, I had not seen it.:)

If it will now turn out to want to heal a terrible disease is to be crazy.Not if in the end they are going to do as with "Down Syndrome" that can no longer be called a disease.And we will have to accept that they do not investigate the cure because God or life that is "wonderful" has wanted it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/06/2015 8:08 p.m.

laire said:
The truth is that I find it hard to believe that people like Sherpa41 say things like that.Of course it is you who needs the psychologist, to see if in passing he teaches you to respect the people who think something different from you.That lack of respect is what should not be shared in a public forum or anywhere.

It is one thing to comment differently from me and a very different say that a terrible and cruel disease that affects millions of people is something fantastic and wonderful.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/06/2015 8:25 p.m.

Let's see guys ...
Sherpa41 Let's see ... Let's start with a base: "Diabetes is a peanut" ... in that you are right ... it is like any other disease ... another thing is to face a disease with a positive attitude towards life (that in my opinion is what Vandorta does).To say "I am married to diabetes" is the same as saying "we are inseparable" ... Chicoo do not see what there is no ...
From there to say that there is a Judeo-Masonic conspiracy attitude on the part of the pharmaceuticals it is to see TV too ... I look at it ... (as a 50-year-old pharmaceutical daughterThis country is borrowing and paying the medications from their pocket - a reality - so that their customers (ergo sick) do not lack medication because they are paid badly and afternoon (sometimes with more than half a year of delay) ...Well, noo ...
In my pharmacy I find support and even many times the pharmaceutical acts as a "vocational doctor" since we self -medicate more than what is due and we ask for advice ... (very badly done that for that are the doctors).
Life would be 1000 times worse without a trusted pharmaceutical ...
What happens is that the things of the palace go slowly and above the pharmaceutical are the laboratories that are the ones who investigate (if they report benefit and not for fucking stop doing so because they have controlling them and they have to fulfill some quotas and protocols... and getting something new is complicated ... if it does not work and people die are millions and millions of compensation) and governments (which should be used more to health and less to spatial research or armament -although sometimes the latter is needed or needed orAll Americans hahaha-) ...
If you want to blame someone, blame Rajoy that I support you ... hahaha
I encourage Guapi ... what are we going to do ... it's what has fallen on us !!!!
Ainssss Lord Lord ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/06/2015 8:36 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

A point: Things can be asked good. Or bad (more money for research) ...
For good people people are more predisposed to help ... for the bad ... I at least put together and end of the talk (and like me many people).
We should be intelligent, have a lot of lip and put who can help us in our favor ...
Criticizing them we will not get anything positive!(I think so!).

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/06/2015 8:46 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

What you say that Vandorta says and what he says, does not seem to me to be the same at all.

And please, when he attacked pharmaceuticals I mean the pharmaceutical industry, to Big-Farma;Lilly, Novo Nordisk, Bayer ... not to street pharmacies.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/06/2015 8:47 p.m.

And what do I want to tattoo that I am a diabetic and a hello kitty with an insulin injection .... what do I do?I do it or not?How can you heal me

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/06/2015 9:09 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

vandorta said:
and I want to tattoo that diabetic and a hello kitty with an insulin injection .... what do I do?I do it or not?How can you heal me

:)) :)) :)) :))

Thank you for taking this discussion with humor, without entering the background debate, it is appreciated that you take away the matter and that we maintain an attitude between us that avoids making someone feel offended, really thanks !!!;-P

fer's profile photo
fer
04/06/2015 9:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

LOOK ... Each one expresses as he wants or as he can and should not be taken to the letter things ... if vandorta has found peace with him.defeatist attitude.
Vandorta goes tell what is obvious: that you prefer to be healthy !!
As for the big laboratories ... a family family member works in Novartis ... Do you know how much do you dedicate (money) to research?Muuuchooo !!!... You know the more it is necessary?People!) ... Do you know how many inspections, controls, etc.(You and we all want safe medicines and not that diabetes heal you but they bother you.
Obviously the laboratories are a business and they will not dedicate all their income to research ... or they would be ruined and bye bye to insulin, the continuous meter, the glucometer, etc ...
You do not always see the half -empty glass and thank what you have ... My great -grandmother (not a century ago) died with the body flooded because the kidney was not going for his diabetes ... neither insulin had then in Spain, nor milkpickled!!!...
If you had seen what I had 30 years ago (I saw him as a child in my mother) ... neither gluconstora, nor bombs, nor meters, nor bolis, animal insulin, etc. would you think that you are fortunate to have been born in thistime!!.
I am going to tell you (affectionately) what I tell my husband: stop thinking that you are miserable, to grumble and do something productive!
Claiming research is positive (you are right but "without growl" Guapeton hahaha) and show optimism too ... think especially about the potatoes that read us and believe they are in a bottomless well because their babies are diabetic ... to tell them truths truthsAs "my niece has a bomb, he has 20 years of evolution without complications because he takes care of, works and goes to the university" is more "curative" than no medicine that can offer them (the power of the mind already knows ...)...
Encourage and help me encourage others ...
You are very worthy (diabetic or not) and you do not necessarily have to die of diabetes ... My aunt has been feeling it and the one who dies is her Alzheimer's husband ... Toma yaa !!!
The bad if you have to come and to come by itself ... don't martyr, thinking about it!(Know yes ... feel bad about it or for having to click not) ...
A bromilla: It is that men are complaints hahaha (it's "black humor" hahaha)
A hug!!.Take care of yourself!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/06/2015 9:43 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Pharmaceutical battle is easy.Do not buy your medications.We contradict each other, we go against them and then we spend the money buying their medications.

I will continue buying the products.And at the same time.When I have a Eurillo left over, I give it to research or organizations such as the Diabetes Foundation.I am diabetic of 92, I would like not to be or stop being.But I am happy to be because it has done what I am now and has led me to know many people who would not know now I would not be part of my life.

cprincep's profile photo
cprincep
04/06/2015 9:51 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 1 des del 1992
Bombero des del 2015
Animas vibe + dexcom g5

You're welcome Fer (in the part that touches me) ...
We want a child of yours -hahaha- (like. The famous hahaha)
Uissss that your wife inflates us to Collejasss ... hahaha tell him that the computer scientists are a prohibited dish for me (such as chocolate, sugar, flour hahaha).
It's bromilla fer ... to give the forum "excitement"
I am going to tattoo an insulin bomb ea!Hahaha ... that then CPRINCEP chumea me that he has and I don't!The Muyyy ... Brrrrrgg
Biquiños !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/06/2015 9:57 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

CPRINCEP Most exciting ... sniff sniff ...
I think that good things have happened to me within the bad ... and you have met you all is undoubtedly the best !!!
I love you!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/06/2015 10:02 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Sherpa41 ... I want to make you a personal invitation friend.
I want to invite you to be part of the Whats App Group ... I have talked sometimes with you and I like it but I expressly tell you it is because I think that being in the group would sit very well ... (spiritually) ...
I know to see it in my loved ones as you can be "burned" because of diabetes ... which means always pending something to which others do not even pay attention: eat! ... tied to insulin...
Vente friend ... I still remember that you were who told me how to find the cheapest glucometer strips in the diabetic association!A thousand.Mrassss ... and today I stay with the feeling that you need to encourage, help, feel understood and listened to ...
I remind you what I need (your nick, your name, your age, your place of origin and your type of diabetes -tipo i already know -) ... write me to "petit1991@hotmail.com".We are waiting for you!
If you don't come, nothing happens ... so friends!But believe me that I will do well (the same freedom you have to enter you have to leave if you don't like it).
A hug.Nina45!
PS: The invitation is extensible to others (also to you roar :)).

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/06/2015 11:03 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.