Clarification on surgery that "cures" diabetes

HanSolo's profile photo   02/17/2014 3:59 a.m.

Vandorta I imagine that one fattens (if the fatness is morbid) for a mixture of both ... to the genes joins a super slow metabolism that burns nothing and a moment comes that one says: "Go and to take for ... "And he leaves the regime tired of always living to lettuce ...
In short, a misfortune that of course does not interest to find a cure ... with the thousands of millions that move in "light" products ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/05/2015 12:52 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

I do not know what the gastric ball will be ... (also weights and reduces diabetes - calling "cure" is a reckless -) ... but bypass and the reduction of stomach into my opinion are major words ... and aconsiderable risk of life ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/05/2015 12:55 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Nor to say it @nina45 .... my father -inLose weight ...
It is genetic but they eat bad and very much, and sedentary lifestyle !!!!!

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/05/2015 12:57 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I already say that it is a cumulus of factors ... but we are not very hard ... it is the society that we have to live ... I would perreate to the point of existence like the remote control ... the sofas and the carsthat make us not move the pompis (previous generations were not obese because they were walking to the country holidays or by bike to the markets) ... the comforts kill us (they are double -edged swords) and on top in this country we celebrate it(Christmas, San Juan, Buñuelos de Quaresma) ...
If the genes are against one ... buff !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/05/2015 1:29 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

I always had something overweight, but a normal thing.I am a vegetarian and athlete, as better than most people.My greatest sins have been the legumes and tortilla sandwiches, never junk food or binge.It was a more or less normal person, with a slight overweight, but I debuted with diabetes and began to gain weight like a pig, uncontrolled.I was convinced that it was the effect of insulin, which is a cross for people with a tendency to gain weight (because you cannot live without it and swell you like a ball).To top it off, I spent a year with sciatica: I couldn't move a centimeter without seeing the stars ... Result: I reached morbid obesity.I was reading all kinds of testimonies about this operation for a long time and I discovered that or hate it or love it.I am in the second group, I can say high and of course this is the best thing that has happened to me.Of course, I operated with a great doctor, Dr. Joaquín Resa.I do not know only one of their patients (and we met a very large group every year) that has had a single problem of adhesions or whatever, we are all absolutely happy.I think the key is to choose a great doctor, not any Matasanos without experience.

On the "cure" of type two diabetes ... well, it is clear that losing weight is a remedy.Hopefully type one we had some kind of "solution" similar to our problem.I hate diabetes and do whatever it was to get rid of it (although I recognize that morbid obesity is very much worse).

My conclusion, above all this is that if someone does not want/can operate, it seems perfect and, whom I do want to do it, I would tell you that it is first reported and know where it gets into and then chooses very well in the hands of whoIt puts on.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/05/2015 9:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I don't hate diabetes ... you have to know how to value it and understand it

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/05/2015 12:05 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I still remember what a life without diabetes is ... I assure you that it is something one billion times better ...

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/05/2015 12:20 p.m.

Roar you are right that diabetes is bad ... but look ... I still remember what blindness is, renal failure, hypoglycemia (which I had to inject glucose to my mother with only 7 years) and death by gangrenecaused by a foot wound (all this suffered by my mother).Today the diabetics is me and I can assure you that compared to then diabetes is "a walk" ... Toodoo has advanced so much, it has improved insulin, technology, the information we receive, medical attention (the bombs that areone pass), the products without sugar ... that being diabetic to day is "an discomfort" but not a misfortune, and not something to die early yes or if ...
Being dear ... life continues and is too beautiful to sink into the first stumble ... let's be realistic: at the end of the way death awaits us (everyone is diabetic or not) and what we take is theI am happy to spend the days we are here ... (and the love with which others remind us).
I'm glad you are well and think as soon as you live and not in. Lost.I do it ... and I have more diseases than diabetes (disability pension at 42 years of disease) and honestly I will die when I touch "wanting to live"
A dear hug.Nina45

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/05/2015 3:22 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Not only do I not sink but I do not give up and that is why I believe any kind of cure and, consequently, a life without diabetes.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/05/2015 3:44 p.m.

It is that I started with 9 years and I have 27 .. I almost didn't remember how it was ...
I am so used to doing the test ... Looking 10 times a day ... having consequences x diabetes ... q if the cure exists .... I would think if I want to take it or not ... it is partof me ...

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/06/2015 3:15 a.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Ahhhhhhhhh .....: -o

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/06/2015 11:39 a.m.

It is Stockholm syndrome !!!:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Link
Stockholm syndrome is a psychological reaction in which the victim of a kidnapping, rape or retention against his will, develops a relationship of complicity and a strong affective link, 1 with whom he has kidnapped it.It is mainly due to the fact that they misunderstand the absence of violence against their person as an act of humanity by the kidnapper.The victims who experience the syndrome typically show two types of reaction to the situation: on the one hand, they have positive feelings towards their kidnappers.While, on the other hand, they show fear and go against the police authorities.At the same time, kidnappers themselves show positive feelings towards hostages. 1

fer's profile photo
fer
04/06/2015 12:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I think that he has identified a lot with his sickness, his treatment and his limitations.She is so accustomed to the slavery routine of a person sick of diabetes that she believes if they cure her, she would be lost and without knowing what to do.

It could also be that he would like to go as a victim, but I prefer to think it is the first.It is very sad but not so much.

On the other hand, those of us who live for many years enjoying the freedom not to be diabetics and then we live it, it offends us in a way that cannot be explained (without bane) that way of thinking so sickly.

I would prefer to live under a bridge without having a hard one, if I could be completely healthy.What to live as a billionaire but with diabetes.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/06/2015 1 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

My daughter started with 5 years and is 26,. He has assumed and almost automated, but, accepted, never.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/06/2015 2:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I'm glad @vandorta, I'm sure if I could be healthy, I would prefer, I have no doubt about that! Look up that he says he would think about it, not that he would oppose !!!

I am sure it takes it well and does not have to do directly with the controls, if not rather in the attitude! It shows in his comments, for me it is a way of facing it like others, only that I prefer it, it is already copebetter!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/06/2015 3:46 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

What am I sick?What do I have a syndrome of Q ?????: |
I said that I would think that I did it ... 20 years ago they told me in little this or the other will come out ...
I hope I was wrong but the cure will arrive very lateeee !!!!!

I don't offend anyone, I'm not a slave to diabetes!As what I want, I go out, I enter, I go on a trip ...
If I offend to say that I feel comfortable with my diabetes ... the problem is yours.

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/06/2015 5:11 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Quiet vandorta ... relax ... not that you are not understood (good understanding few words are enough).The question is whether the effort is made to understand or we take things where they are not and so we have something to talk about ...
I am 100 x 100 according to Fer (that the if he has "fish" on the flight) ...
I understand that what you intend to say is that you are so accustomed to living with diabetes that suddenly without it you would feel "strange" (and not to give you two doses of diabetes for you alone hahaha).I can understand it perfectly ... moreover, I share your opinion that by the time the cure arrives, those of us who are older will be dead (maybe now drink them if they see it ...).
In any case that comes out (by God Virgencita) for the good of all and that of our descendants especially ...
It seems positive to me that you don't see diabetes as "an enemy."This allows you to be happier and live life with more enthusiasm (as I like hehe).
I removed it (diabetes) and sent it as a gift to ... (Jolin there is no one that I like so bad ...).They say that the value of a person is measured by the size of his enemies ... I have already shit ... hahaha ... Jum.jum ...
At least your vandorta you have them ... what envy girl !!!(healthy, hehe hehe).Muac precious !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/06/2015 6:34 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Aiii life is so short and so beautiful that I do not preopHuo because they find out the cure ... I am happy and I love my diabetes and everything I have of disease

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/06/2015 6:46 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Sherpa ... You have stuck it !!!

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/06/2015 6:56 p.m.

Come on, you are one of those who had a husband who hit you and destroy your body and life as diabetes will love him the same, or even more than one who would take care of you and treat you well ...

Anyway, I do not believe that your opinions and your love for diabetes must be expressed in a public forum, if not in private with a psychologist.Here we are supposed to come to fight it and press society so that they find a cure, with people like you would go back in behind, luckily you must be the only case in the world with this way of thinking so "special."

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/06/2015 6:58 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.