Stevia

eme's profile photo   11/22/2010 8:44 p.m.

Has anyone tried Stevia?Do you know where I can buy it?I have heard that to do some dessert type cake or something that has to put in the oven is very good since it does not lose the sweetening power with the heat, as happens to the aspartamo.

eme's profile photo
eme
11/22/2010 8:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have not used the stevy but the tagatosa, which is a sweetener that comes from lactose, and also serving.They sell it on the Internet on the Mercadiabet page, and stores are also opening in different parts of Spain.
Apart from the sweetener they have other very well achieved products, including cocoa cream, which has a taste very similar to the original nocilla.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/23/2010 4:31 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia:
I have gotten on the page and they also sell the "famous" stevia but there is white dust, green dust: shock: (will it be the same as white ???) and liquid ....... What mess !!!
Do you know which one is you better ???
Thank you!!!!!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
11/23/2010 5:40 a.m.

The truth is that I have no idea, Ana ...: d.If you call the same can advise you.If so, you tell us.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/24/2010 5:08 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I've already informed myself!
Yesterday I sent them an email and today they called me.
I tell you what they have told me:
-The tagatosa looks very similar to that of sugar; derives from lactose and its sweetening power is 1/2 kg of tagatosa = 1kg of sugar
For cooking, the oven could only be put at 180ºC maximum.
-The Stevia is a plant and its flavor is not so similar to that of sugar (they have told me that).
White dust is a super concentrate of the plant and you cannot quantify exactly its sweetening power (the knife could be equivalent to a lump .......)
Green dust would be worth to sweeten infusions (I could color desserts ......)
The liquid concentrate is the one that can best be quantified 1Gota = 1 sugar tray.
The good thing about the Stevia is that cooking can go to the ºC you want.

And since I have not tried any I still can't tell you which one I decide :(

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
11/24/2010 6 a.m.

My daughter does use Stevia, in white dust, but we have not done anything to the oven or cooking of any kind, so I can't tell you.
Yes it is true that as sweetener he likes more than any other.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/24/2010 9:24 a.m.

Thanks alea !!:)

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
11/25/2010 6:24 a.m.

Sorry for the refloating, but it has currently given me the Siroco and I am in a phase of a pastry maker.
I continue with my tests doing biscuits, but most of them unsuccessful.And I am a little boring to try and get abortions instead of desserts from which you can take pride.Some are excessively sweet by the sweetener, others do not rise in an oven, others unbalance the recipe by sugar-edulcorant correspondence.

And I have not tried Stevia or Tagatosa yet.Has anyone done biscuits (or baking desserts) with any of these?

But of those I know, the one that I think is more appropriate is that of the Polialcohols, since they have volume and keep the proportion 1: 1 with the sugar, so they do not unbalance the recipes.Has anyone done things with Maltitol?From what I know, it is difficult to find and it is also bought in quantities too large, right?And someone who bought it can tell me where they acquire it?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/20/2011 6:49 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

<FONT SIZE = "50"

Hi Gondrullo.Well look, if you had looked a little, you would have seen this link posted by someone:
<!

This company sells the famous Sugarsol, which allows cooking in oven.It allows 1: 1 in the recipes with respect to sugar, and has low glycemic index.How do you see it?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/20/2011 6:54 a.m.

Ah, thanks for the info, Gon.

I just fills your contact form asking for information on how to buy the sugarsol that.Let's see what they answer.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/20/2011 6:56 a.m.

Hahahahahaha :)
When they give you information, post something here for FA.
Thank you.

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
04/20/2011 10:30 a.m.

hahahahahaha :)
When they give you information, post something here for FA.
Thank you.

Well look at Ana82, they have already answered, one cardboard, but telling me only that my phone passes to contact me and explain their range of products and how to acquire them (suggests for their message that they can sell me themselves) ...But why didn't everything explained it to me by mail?So bad is epistolary communication?Or is it ... mmmhhh ... I wouldn't want to - and I would like* - perhaps, my phone to get to know me better and ask me - do I ask myself* - an appointment?
I don't know.What do I answer, I ask her by her phone?Or directly I propose to look some reeds and see what happens?I think I'm going to wait for your call and ask you to send me a photo, to break the ice ...

(*) Tribute to the cookie Claudio, of which no one remembers ... if it is so old as to see those drawings when they gave them, there for the Pleistocene.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/20/2011 10:58 a.m.

Hahahahahahaha,
I think it is best to stay directly to take a reed to explain it to you in person (it is possible that phones and computers are wrong)
: D: d

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
04/25/2011 6:09 a.m.

Well, in the end he called me, as he said when asking me for my phone.And they called me Holy Thursday, because in Catalonia it was not a party that day.He caught me giving a motorcycle walk.I stopped and talked to her ... half an hour !!!30 minutes a phone, hey !!XDDD
But very nice.It happened to me with which I imagined that it was his boss, he explained to me the company's policy, its forms of sale, etc.And I asked for a "test pack" to the association, which will include information in brochures, as well as several samples of the sweeteners, including the one I long for;Sugarsol

As soon as I get the package, I'm running home, I get a cake, I eat it, I measure me later and I tell you how ... :)) :)) :))
If the oven desserts go well with this product, they have won me as a customer.At least I know who to direct when the partners go to the association asking for information from where to buy this type of sweetener for oven.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/25/2011 6:03 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Grondullo will tell us how, Tb have told me about Canderel, who sell it in France, one day I have to go to Hendaya, to see if I see it and buy it, they say that it is going very well TB for oven
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/26/2011 1:37 p.m.

helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Grondullo will tell us how, Tb have told me about Canderel, who sell it in France, one day I have to go to Hendaya, to see if I see it and buy it, they say that it is going very well TB for oven
Greetingsssssssssss

Anabeg, I already tried the Canderel years ago, and it does not serve me for the oven, although they promote it as valid.Canderel is basically aspartamo and acesulfamo-k.The first one you will know and has sweetening power we could call it "soft."But it does not maintain its properties when the temperature is high.And Acesulfamo-K is widely used, especially in chuces or drinks (for example, Coca Cola).And to give it a little volume, they mix it with maltodextrin that gives it a little volume.However, Canderel does not maintain the 1: 1 ratio with sugar.That is, in a recipe of any dessert, for example, a cake, if you have to throw 150 g.of sugar, you should probably put less than half of Canderel, so that the recipe is unbalanced, and must compensate for some other ingredient.And that is where the problems appear (apart from the fact that their sweetness is not as perfect as the one that the polyalcohols get), in addition to the "authentic" sugar collaborates makes the masses up better.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/28/2011 5:48 a.m.

Well, in the end it called me, as he said when asking me for my phone.And they called me Holy Thursday, because in Catalonia it was not a party that day.He caught me giving a motorcycle walk.I stopped and talked to her ... half an hour !!!30 minutes a phone, hey !!XDDD
But very nice.It happened to me with which I imagined that it was his boss, he explained to me the company's policy, its forms of sale, etc.And I asked for a "test pack" to the association, which will include information in brochures, as well as several samples of the sweeteners, including the one I long for;Sugarsol

As soon as I get the package, I'm running home, I get a cake, I eat it, I measure me later and I tell you how ... :)) :)) :))
If the oven desserts go well with this product, they have won me as a customer.At least I know who to direct when the partners go to the association asking for information from where to buy this type of sweetening sweeps.

Well, here we are again with all of you, friends, to make you today a delicious and spongy sponge cake with black chocolate pearls inside.

How has it been?What has it been ????Hey???

Impressiveeeee !!!!!

at last.For the first time, in my damn life as a diabetic, that I get an absolutely normal cake, both in appearance and in flavor and texture.Colorful on the outside, the dough rose incredible, as if it were made with sugar.And when palate ... what to tell you, creatures.Well, heavenly bite.Spongy in the mouth, Franco in his nasal persistence with clear aromas to lemon and vanilla.Black chocolate postgust strategically distributed inside ... Godsss ...

live sugarsol !!!!!Viva!

(And let's know that I am not commercial or anything like that, but for the first time I can make a cake that I look good and knows better. I can finally use the polyalcohols that I had so much and whose purchase was we wereseed).

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/09/2011 12:32 p.m.

You filled the form in the link above
www.bodylin.com ??? ?
Because I am not leaving ............ :(

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
05/10/2011 7:25 a.m.

You filled the form in the link above
?
Because I am not leaving ........... .: (

Well, that's the address.It is well written.

The same is that your browser is poorly configured and does not play well flash because this website is made in flash for what I see.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/10/2011 11:10 a.m.

All reason.
It is the new Internet that I have installed that it is worthless :(
I'm going to fill in the form, thanks !!!!!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
05/11/2011 6:49 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.