Stevia

eme's profile photo   11/22/2010 8:44 p.m.

The Truvia or the one that Natreen markets, is not pure stevia, are transgenic ...
Pure Estevia is only when Bio is indicated, and only in herbalisms, with more than 96% in Esteviol.The rest is very harmful to our body !!
And this is very good, you have it in a pure plant to make decoctions and from there we take the infusions, but we also have it with 88% of might powder or compressed ... it makes the pancreas stimulate, it is proven that it helps lower the levelsof glucose significantly, apart from that the fat in liver, etc. ,,,
You have information on the Josep Pàmies blog !!

veragarcia's profile photo
veragarcia
02/15/2014 12:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We used Canderel's and that seemed to me ... that in addition to some Stevia had something not so recommended ..
I also have that problem to bake with the Stevia powder, and it is that the eggs, the biscuits or the muffins are uploaded ... so now for that I am using sucrally.I don't get too cool but ...

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
02/17/2014 8:55 a.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

Candestevia said:
Hello, we are a Santander company that we dedicate ourselves to the manufacture of a natural sweetener 0 calories called Stevia.Our brand is + Nature life:

But is this not a plant?that I know is not "manufactured" .... it is grown .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/30/2014 7:47 a.m.

Prado, but at the same time it is cultivated, it is also transformed, if it is cooked you can make stevia into liquid, if the crushes powder, etc.

DiabetesForo
05/04/2014 7:50 p.m.

Yesterday I made pannotites for dinner, of the usual, with sugar.Raquel drew two large pancakes with cream and strawberry, and got 11 from Humalog (3 more than normal)
130 Before dinner, 120 hour and a half later, 80 when he lay down, and took a yogourt.90 in the morning, when awakening.
I think it is not worth using sweetener ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/04/2014 8:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I totally agree with you, I have been saying the same thing for a long time, it seems that we are allergic to sugar and no, type 1 do not have to use sweeteners;)
Maikel is already processed ... but that is that the message of this company is not clear and I see that they have little interest in clarifying it .... how downed if what interests them is selling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
05/05/2014 5:28 a.m.

I use sweetener for coffee and that's it, if I have to do something, I do it normal, and what you say, calculate hydrates and do me super good ... although now I have not been, but come on, I always prefer what I prefernormal.Years ago, my endo told me that if for example, I wanted to eat chocolate, what better I eat with sugar taking into account the hydrates ...
That one thing is that you do it every day, and it would be the subject of fats and others ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
05/05/2014 7:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Truvia is not recommended since it has a low concentration of Stevia and is mixed with other chemical sweeteners, I personally do not recommend it, there are other much better brands, try to consume pure stevia without added additives, here you can get it good and at good prices.A link with recipes to prepare pastry delicacies with Stevia.
Health and good day.

Link
Link

alberto88's profile photo
alberto88
02/05/2015 11:23 a.m.

Truvia is not recommended since it has a low concentration of Stevia and is mixed with other chemical sweeteners, I personally do not recommend it

Well, you're right, checking the label, 99% of the content are carbohydrates!: ((: (: ((: ((((

fer's profile photo
fer
05/26/2015 12:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The k use it with milk (normal k you don't like it, vaky with bitter milk !!) with the rest not!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/26/2015 5:11 p.m.

Stevia green powder and twigs.They are good to sweeten.I use the uses.

danny's profile photo
danny
01/29/2016 9:10 p.m.

La bondad y el Amor duran por siempre. Amen.

Hello!Perhaps this article with different sweeteners can serve you.

Link fortituto-saludable-al-azucar/

Greetings!

DiabetesForo
02/02/2016 10:46 p.m.

I make desserts with Stevia and are great, especially in biscuits, sweetening a lot (I made 20-25 grams for a cake) and does not bitter or lose sweetness for the baking.
However, for the coffee I don't like the mixture of flavors at all ... I'm still with saccharin.
There is also another sweetener called succralose who say he resists the oven very well, I think I will try.I'll tell you.

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
06/06/2016 7:23 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.