{'en': 'What is the best prick?Or the least painless?', 'es': 'Cuál es el mejor PINCHADOR? O el menos indoloro?'} Image

What is the best prick?Or the least painless?

helora's profile photo   01/07/2011 8:14 a.m.

Hello good morning, my name is Luis, I am the father of a 10 -year -old diabetic girl, (it is diabetic since the age of 3).
We bought the Penchaador Peoplelel more than 2 years ago, in that period they had to change it once because it gave us problems and my daughter has already been spoiled.Apart from the meticulous and continuous cleaning that must be done, because otherwise, it does not work correctly.The objective result, for a girl who carries insulin bomb and has to make a few daily punctures, with respect to the price of people, is negative.Because he has tried it in other parts of the body and he did not like it, with what he has always used in the fingertips, and because of the price difference I have painless puncturers of other brands for many more years.

Luislaplana's profile photo
Luislaplana
10/27/2017 11:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am very good for the accu-check lancets, the only thing is that they do not enter for insurance and I have to buy them.Each dispenser carries 5 needles and the package with 4 is worth around 20 euros !!!But as they are so thin, the truth is that they reuse for many times.

Karme's profile photo
Karme
11/23/2017 8:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.