{'en': 'What is the best prick?Or the least painless?', 'es': 'Cuál es el mejor PINCHADOR? O el menos indoloro?'} Image

What is the best prick?Or the least painless?

helora's profile photo   01/07/2011 8:14 a.m.

Hi Nick, my son also debuted with 10 years 4 months ago, how are you? How do you carry it? Is it on honeymoon?

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
01/19/2011 6:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Holas Tod@s
I use the Accu-Chek Multiclik pen (in the last photo of the dark blue color).I find it very comfortable since its system is like a revolver, it is loaded with a reel that contains 6 lancet which with a movement every morning is changed.Every 6 days I change the reel and wing, 6 more days without changing lancets.
I use a lancet per day which I click an average of 4 times.The feathers of the feathers change them once a day.I am aware that I use it 3 times but the kennel I have to change it can ... :-(. I always change them at night ... but I promise you that the photo of the needles the last seemed frightful to me uf...
Hugs.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
01/19/2011 9:24 a.m.

Hello everyone:

The truth is that we are parents of a 21 -month -old prince who debuted now 2 months ago.Although it is so small, the truth is that it collaborates a lot when it comes to gaining glucose controls, but the truth is that our soul fell to our feet, when we saw that it closed the eyes when clicking with the puncture as ifscared.

We gave us the Opium Exceed kit, from the Abbott laboratories and we were clicking with the prick that was included, but at 15 days it was spoiled, so I decided to try several models to see if I found any that adaptedBetter to such tiny fingers.I got down to work and contacted 5 laboratories asking them if they had any model that better adapted to our situation.

We have tested a total of 6 different models, from Abbott we have tried 2 different, another from Bayer, the microlet (but the old model), one of acu-chek, specifically the ACCU-Chek Multiclix, and Lifescan (Johnson & Amp; Johnson) The Onetouch Comfort.

All have several depth positions, although the one that has the most is acu-chek, but it is their handling seems more "rude" and more plastic.Also at the lowest level of depth, leave a small mark on so small fingers.In addition, this puncture system does not admit the standard lancetas since it works with its own 6 lancet system of the brand, so that the lancets that facilitate you in the ambulatory do not use you.

The rest to puncture, with the exception of the Onetouch Comfort, are all more or less similar, and we have had to repeat more than a puncture, because we did not get a drop abundant enough for control.In addition, the feeling when shooting the lancet, they are not very soft to be said.

For us the best of all the Onetouch Comfort, and especially if you use the lancetas that have the same name, although it also adapts to the standard.It is the most reliable, it is the softest or at least that is the sensation, when firing the lancet and is easily handled (although really all are very easy to handle).

Anyway, if any father looks for a puncture system that is more suitable for such young children, we recommend the BD Onetouch Comfort (Lifescan) and especially with the Onetouch Comfort lancetas as well.

A hug to all and much encouragement.As our endocrine says.This is a background race.

afshaw's profile photo
afshaw
04/17/2011 8:08 p.m.

I have the Onetouch Comfort too and I agree that, of which I have tried it is the one who does the lancest, but it bothers me to have to throw (using both hands) to "load it."I use it to 1, that is, at least, and sometimes I need to prick again because the blood does not come out and that is a bit cumbersome, the load system that you have to use both hands, pulling from behind, as ifLoads a crossbow, I don't understand very well why they designed it like that.

For that reason I use the Softclix Plus Accouck.It is much more comfortable because it is loaded as a ball (squeeze from behind, instead of throwing) and is smaller and I think that the difference in pain and much more comfort is very little to prick you.I use it at 1.5 and sometimes what I do directly is to prick 3 or 4 times, until I notice some click and I know with certainty that blood will come out and so I avoid being squeezing my fingers.Although everything must be said, the lancetas I use months and months, so that is why I consider them a little more painful and to prick 3 or 4 times ...

By the way, this prick came with a glucometer that was horrible, not only because of its dimensions, but because of the song that gave me a test, it made an incredible noise, comparable to that of an ink injection printer, it learnedEveryone was looking at glycemia.The strips came in a kind of cylindrical "charger", like those of the guns, and the system was mechanical (you pressed a button, the mechanism revolved and the strip came out at one end).In addition, many strips came defective, you put the blood and there you were waiting and never came out the result.And the squeeze button was so sensitive that if you wore it in a bag, the strips were left.A glucometer nonsense, but the prick, for me the best.

I edit to put the photo I found it

Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

Carlos1979's profile photo
Carlos1979
04/24/2011 4:25 p.m.

Luckily you comment that the pain goes through the experience because I have the fatal fingers.And the worst thing is when I punctuate myself, not enough blood and lose a strip and I have to click a second time.

Couldn't we use another area and not always fingers?T_T

pike's profile photo
pike
10/14/2015 9:58 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Hello Piqué, the nurse told me that I could also click on the palm of my hand in the most chubby area that is next to the big toe.I don't know if I have explained well.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/14/2015 10:42 p.m.

I punctuAdi you have not to turn to puncture

joana's profile photo
joana
10/15/2015 3:32 a.m.

There are some pricks as Aliciaalicia says they are also worth to punctu

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/15/2015 8:42 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Maria was given an adapter for the prick and thus be able to click anywhere, but she has tried it a couple of times and she did not like it, but as each one you are a world equal to someone you do better.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/15/2015 2:34 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I use a different prick, which penetrates less and makes a suction cup effect that causes the blood droplet to come out, it is called people The inconvenience is that you have to buy it.
You can find a wide review about the geentel prick in the blog Reflections of a sugary Jedi, written by Oscar López de Briñas, who has tested it.

josecasti's profile photo
josecasti
11/30/2015 7:19 a.m.

I believe that the most important thing is the lancet, and put the puncture to a minimum, so that it comes out just the blood that is needed.
This is hardly harmful.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2015 5:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Mine has 5 levels of needle penetration and puts softclix II, it is very old, it is quite good, but I barely have lancetas, the lancetas that have given me today in the ambulatory do not serve it because they are too fat, a shame, a shame,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/30/2015 8:35 p.m.

Thank you all. You have taken out of doubt.
I have been thinking about changing a time because I usually disarm me in 3 pieces.I have the Abbot basic manufactured in low quality plastic.

After a year I have so sensitive my fingers and the skin in general that I get the blood alone.So in the SS they have given me children's needles but I think that lancetas as such do not have;I usually take the times that when changing the needles I accidentally click and I kill two birds of a shot ;-)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/28/2016 2:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have asked the people who comments @Josecasti and that checks the sugary Jedi.As soon as I arrived I planned to inform you of another thread that is opened about this prick.Apparently there are possibilities that when sending it from the US, you stay in customs in Spain, and throw it back because they are medical material.

I tell you when I get.

I have buy it because I have shattered fingers and with this prick you can click on many places and supposedly without pain.Take an eye on Videos on YouTube or Jedi's blog.

Now that does cost a pasture.I think I have paid about € 132 shipping costs included and how they stop it in customs ... another € VAT and dispatch costs.

Is it worth it?Alleged is milk but I still don't know ... I will inform you when I get.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/28/2016 2:40 p.m.

Well, the same thing is commissioned to my boyfriend who now goes from cows to the USA.
I'm going to look at it

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/29/2016 9:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The people just arrived.Details on price and shipping in the thread:
Link

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/29/2016 1:24 p.m.

The Geentel problem is that you have to buy it in the US or ask Amazon, they don't sell it anywhere in America.
My daughter goes next month to Las Vegas and asked them to inform me where you could buy, they answered that only on their website or on Amazon but the price difference is considerable since in Geentel it is worth € 120 and on Amazon € 160.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
05/15/2017 12:19 p.m.

In Diabétika € 149

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/15/2017 1:33 p.m.

gala said:
in diabétika € 149

It is a little more expensive but I would prefer to buy it here before in the US

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/15/2017 9:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

For € 20 I do not take a risk to stay in the customs or charge me a paste to withdraw it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/15/2017 10:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.