Eccema when removing freestyle on the beach

maca's profile photo   07/19/2015 1:17 p.m.

@Gemater but what do you mean that it doesn't work .. ??That there are no readings, poor placement, very bad measures ..?I don't know..
In summer if I intend to put it in the upper part of the buttock because in the belly I would have to shave and yet in 14 days I would come out hair and chopped and apart from that I only have my arms and mainly the left.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/13/2016 6:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sisaguer I do not speak that it is not accurate or that it is not placed well, is that it does not get to start or give you readings, it does not recognize it, you start sensor and at the time that it should already work, jump message of 'scan again in 10min,scan in 10min 'and in the end it already tells you' change sensor and start a new '
In that area I speak for myself and by another person who happened to him and I have told me, not for Facebook

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/13/2016 6:11 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thank you, I have read in a forum that to the people who have tried it in the upper part of the buttock that were perfect, more or less as in the triceps.Well, we will have to take a risk because if I do not try it I will not leave doubts .. My left arm is very trite and the right I do not want to use by themes various sports ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/13/2016 6:36 p.m.

@Sisaguer because if he tries and works for you, because it was the same thing about the sensor and not the place, although I have already said another person I decided to try in the upper part of the thigh for that

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/13/2016 6:51 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I just ordered the freestyle and I would like if you can explain to me as if I were a 5 -year -old girl to take step, I am very clumsy clumsy clumsy.Thanksssss ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/16/2016 4:44 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia that you mean the placement of the sensor ..?Or when to put it on and so on ..?
About the placement I can explain without you see how the device is, I recommend that you see the videos of the free freestyle page.es but it is not very difficult, at first you will do everything slowly and following the steps well, whatunique that when you put it on it without fear (strong) and take it the same (it will not take off even if it seems) ..
As for the moment, what we have commented here, that you are with glycemia as stable as possible: without fast insulin doing effect, if having eaten shortly before, without having played sports in the previous hours etc. .. You will know yourselfWhen you are more stable throughout the day, they can be 8 in the morning or 20 hours of the afternoon ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/16/2016 7:05 p.m.

Thank you @sigsauer, surely after having it a few days I will lose your fear, but you know the new always causes you doubts.

DiabetesForo
05/16/2016 11:11 p.m.

@Gemater I have tried the right arm and I saw the stars.After a while I started ironing about two hours and every time I moved my arm, the needle hurt.My conclusion is the left arm changing the position.The correct measures and the rest of the days do not bother me.
In my leg I find it cumbersome, with what I am, surely I take it by putting a pants or legging.

@Aliciaalicia, the first one was dead of fear ... 60eur in the trash if I got it wrong.I saw Abbott's videos, but my advice is that before sticking it slightly the gray contour of the applicator with the fingers because then you cannot take it from the skin easily without taking the sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/17/2016 9:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you @ruthbia, when I receive it and I will tell me how it went and if it hurt.

DiabetesForo
05/18/2016 5:17 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, nothing hurts

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/18/2016 8:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.