Diabetics and with complications :(

Maru's profile photo   08/09/2015 9:55 p.m.

Yes, Artorias, it is true that children who start now, will have it much easier.And I hope a vaccine arrives soon.
It is also true that I would not like me to have what I am with her, diabetes in a child is much worse than your own, that's why I talk a lot about adopting, ... but it is she who will decide.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/17/2015 3:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina how do you know that it is worse in a mother in oneself?I am something that I hate my mother ... the great sufferingman ... but the one who will die with diabetes will be me ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/17/2015 6 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

And about adoption, but wants to share the genetics that the donation of ovules was raised.Complicated you will have to find a partner how you go as a mother -in

tica's profile photo
tica
08/17/2015 6:07 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

If it was difficult to get pregnant, for another cause, that solution would always have left.
And as mother -in -law, there will be better :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/17/2015 6:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Apart from the fact that adoption is not just having a child, but having parents ...., but, well, I leave the subject already.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/17/2015 8:21 p.m.

First, welcome @maru, second, in my opinion and experience, no matter how much you take care of yourself or stop caring, you never know what life holds you, but I think the better we take care, the less risks to complications we can have as soon asDiabetes refers, so I encourage you to learn as much as possible about diabetes, hydrates and know how everything acts in your body PQ Each diabetic is a world.Here in the forum, you will find an answer to almost any questions that can be presented to you and we will try to help you almost all, because there is a member, who really I do not know because they waste time here, perhaps it would be better that you will look for other types of forums, such as self -help,or something like that ..
We have to lead a life as normal as possible and we can do anything if we are aware that diabetes is part of us.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/17/2015 10:32 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Thanks for the welcome @intrusa, you are right in what you say, and I have been reading several things in the forum in order to be informed and clarify certain questions that I had and have.Thanks for your advice :)

Maru's profile photo
Maru
08/18/2015 12:42 a.m.

DT1 desde hace 22 años
Lantus (18 unidades) Humalog (de acuerdo a glucemias)
Última glicosilada 7,7 =(
Apasionada al gym, el ejercicio físico

We were always told that diabetes is not hereditary, in fact the majority of diabetics do not have relatives.
Even just telling you that I am happy with my son and that I do not change it for anything, I don't care if it is diabetic, as if it is then cediacaci, we will fight against everything to be happy.

It is a shame that there are people like you, or who think like you.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/18/2015 9:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@maru I debut with diabetes a year and I am 16 years old, the truth that I have read this and has discouraged me a little :( because I try to take care of my best since I do not want diabetes to interfere with my life as something bad

martina3444's profile photo
martina3444
08/20/2015 10:06 p.m.

DM1, hbA1c (mayo 21): 6'5
Voy al gimnasio, sobre todo ejercicio anaerobico.

martina344 said:
@maru I debut with diabetes and I'm 16 years old, the truth that I have read this and has discouraged me a littleI want diabetes to interfere with my life as something bad

Good but you want it or not diabetes is a disease.And diseases often affect people's lives, if not there would be no diseases.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/21/2015 12:13 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Sherpa, but if he gets it well, he will affect him much less.
Keep like this, Martina, that everything will go well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/21/2015 2:31 a.m.

@martina344 What we have to do is keep taking care and put all the mood as possible, as Regina says, if it gets well it will affect much less.

Do not discourage you that if we can!;)

Maru's profile photo
Maru
08/22/2015 1:55 p.m.

DT1 desde hace 22 años
Lantus (18 unidades) Humalog (de acuerdo a glucemias)
Última glicosilada 7,7 =(
Apasionada al gym, el ejercicio físico

Do not look at the negative people, that there are always people who always live moody, who when he does not see a thing badly sees another.

Take care and live !!I have not had complications with diabetes, I have led a very normal life, and I have done everything I have wanted.
Life is long and beautiful, do not let them tell you otherwise, look at the cheerful and positive people.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/24/2015 10:51 a.m.

Hello, my name is Julian, me and some colleagues from the university we are carrying out an investigation into diabetes and would help me largely if they could answer the following survey:
Link
As it is better to have more data, if you can send people who know with the same condition, it would be great.
Thanks in advance.

curioso_1's profile photo
curioso_1
08/28/2015 8:53 p.m.

@Maru encouragement with diabetes ... and I have only one year and despair at times ... but other things of life also despair that I cannot control, at least diabetes is more or less controllable and there are tools for it.

I am preparing for pregnancy and the possibility of a diabetic child is very low 1% because Mellitus 1 is not hereditary, only type 2 as the endocrine and gynecologists have told me.In fact I am the only and first of my diabetic family for all family branches, however if I have another hereditary disease that produces cerebral thrombosis and forces me to prick anticoagulants to prepare pregnancy.I did some genetic tests (along with my parents) and comes from the maternal path.
Sometimes I think I am a strainer with such a needle and injectable medication.When I leave the house in the afternoon I look like a street pharmacy, but of course, I see the moms with diapers, towels of this, cookies of not that, water, ... in itself and I think that mine is easier;-)

I do not think that I will generate liver, kidney, eye problems, ... I hope that by then science has advanced a little more and although you have to continue to put insulin, there are drugs that slow down the side effects.In any case, you have to live the present, in the life we ​​carry, anything not associated with diabetes can happen to us and that existence complicates us much more.

Courage to everyone and especially Maru!

aranzazuleg said:

@Anzazuleg Thanks for your words, you know, I thought that diabetic people could not take a pregnancy for risks and because I have heard that the baby can leave diabetic too, I have always feared him for those reasons.And right now my glycosylated hemoglobin is 7The lyrics of my diet but there are days that at night I do not endure anxiety and like others and that is when I get high with the .....

What you can do is click faster those days that eat more.

Pregnancy is simply to look at you at all hours and go up the insulin, the endocrine tells you.

Probability that your child is diabetic is 2%, I never thought that my son was, it was a surprise, the normal thing is not that, Jo ed an hereditary disease.

Do not let diabetes prevent you from being happy.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/18/2016 9:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.