Diabetics and with complications :(

Maru's profile photo   08/09/2015 9:55 p.m.

@Regina Thank you :)

Maru's profile photo
Maru
08/12/2015 2:53 a.m.

DT1 desde hace 22 años
Lantus (18 unidades) Humalog (de acuerdo a glucemias)
Última glicosilada 7,7 =(
Apasionada al gym, el ejercicio físico

Rapid insulin is based on the hydrates you eat. There are some theme in the forum.
And when you have hyperglycemia you can correct yourself by putting Humalog.
Look to see how much a Humalog unit goes down and so you can calculate better,
There is a lot of information in the forum, but you have a good endocrine and you can be calm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/12/2015 2:54 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I will try that, to see with 1 Humalog unit how much the information of the link that you sent me, I was reading it.I will look for more info in the forum.@Regina

Maru's profile photo
Maru
08/12/2015 3:24 a.m.

DT1 desde hace 22 años

@Anzazuleg Thanks for your words, you know, I thought that diabetic people could not take a pregnancy for risks and because I have heard that the baby can leave diabetic too, I have always feared him for those reasons.And right now my glycosylated hemoglobin is 7The lyrics of my diet but there are days that at night I do not endure anxiety and like others and that is when I get high with the .....

What you can do is click faster those days that eat more.

Pregnancy is simply to look at you at all hours and go up the insulin, the endocrine tells you.

Probability that your child is diabetic is 2%, I never thought that my son was, it was a surprise, the normal thing is not that, Jo ed an hereditary disease.

Do not let diabetes prevent you from being happy.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/12/2015 8:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The link that has put you Inday and is very good and will help you a lot.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/13/2015 1:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Inday thanks :)

Maru's profile photo
Maru
08/13/2015 1:32 a.m.

DT1 desde hace 22 años

aranzazuleg said:

Probability that your child is diabetic is 2%, I never thought that my son was, it was a surprise, the normal thing is not that, Jo ed an hereditary disease.

Do not let diabetes prevent you from being happy.

It isn't true.Diabetes is a disease with hereditary component.If you had not thought that your child was going to be diabetic, you were in an error: the percentage of probabilities is much higher than 2%..You have played with fire and burn yourself.No, sorry, you have burned your child.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/13/2015 12:32 p.m.

There are doctors who speak of a probability of 2%, others of 5%, others of 8%.., I believe that there are still no genetic or reliable statistical studies.Sometimes diabetes appears without having any known history.
Having a child always implies a risk, no matter how healthy you are. You always play it, but with the diabetes the geneticists encourage you, because the probabilities are still low.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/13/2015 1:31 p.m.

I agree with @regina, there is no really reliable data on this subject.Anyway, I have to say that autoimmune diseases are increasingly frequent, I know enough people (almost always women) who have some type of autoimmune disease without absolutely anyone from their family having it before.I am talking about Lupus, Crohn's disease, Celiaquia, type1 diabetes, hypothyroidism, vitiligo, etc ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/13/2015 7:26 p.m.

"Having a child implies a risk, however healthy you are"

It is true, but in that case if sick then you are not blamed.However, if you have high probabilities that your child has diabetes and then debuts, do not make the surprised or straight: you have looked for it.It is something you should have told.If you did not want a child with diabetes because of yours, have adopted, you would have saved a human being, instead of creating a person with something as undesirable as a disease.This is like drinking and then driving: it is true that without alcohol and taking all precautions, accidents are also produced, but if you drink and drive you have greatly increased the chances of fucking someone's life and, simply, you have no forgiveness.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/15/2015 8:49 a.m.

roar said:
if you didn't want a child with diabetes because of yours, have adopted, you would have saved a human being, instead of creating a person with something as undesirable as a disease.

Although this evil, it is not the same to have a child of your own blood to adopt.I have friends and family who have their own and adopted children and although they try to try the same thing it shows that the link is stronger and more deep with those of their blood.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/15/2015 2:12 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I, from what I have seen, would say that it is the other way around, that the adopted children are really desired, not like the "blood", that sometimes they come without anyone looking for them ... Be it, I think thePeople who have diseases with hereditary component should be voluntary or necessarily sterilized.This would avoid a lot of suffering.Have you seen the girl's video that with 1 or 2 years does she get a glycemia control alone?It gives a horrifying sorrow.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/15/2015 2:20 p.m.

roar said:
"having a child implies a risk, no matter how healthy you are"

It is true, but in that case if sick then you are not blamed.However, if you have high probabilities that your child has diabetes and then debuts, do not make the surprised or straight: you have looked for it.It is something you should have told.If you did not want a child with diabetes because of yours, have adopted, you would have saved a human being, instead of creating a person with something as undesirable as a disease.This is like drinking and then driving: it is true that without alcohol and taking all precautions, accidents are also produced, but if you drink and drive you have greatly increased the chances of fucking someone's life and, simply, you have no forgiveness.

What edge are you right?You have left me hallucinated.If we play to be a edge ... If, by having the probability of suffering from diabetes that life is not worth it, or born.Because diabetics are still alive after debuting.You are comparing diabetes to make drunk, but it is not.If you kill yourself driving.But you have not lived.I think if you are a bitter you can stay your asshole for you alone and leave us people who decided to have a child and continue living with diabetes and not for diabetes ... Ah by the way, Liiisto ... for adoptionsInternational having diabetes is an impediment.It is a good day ... or bad, you can at least pass it because you live ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/15/2015 4:38 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I am a woman.
I have expressed my opinion without insulting anyone.
If my opinion likes, well.If you don't like it, just as good.I'm not going to change to like you.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/15/2015 8:09 p.m.

@Roar all your comments are so fascist !!What are we how the drunks who take the car?I do not understand that comparison, I am not putting life in danger of anyone.

I am a diabetic since the age of 10 and I have never preferred death to live with this disease, in fact I consider myself a happy person and it has never occurred to my parents to blame for it.

When my daughter Nazca can speak and I have a reason I could ask her your opinion, which I will try to get you to see that there are people who prefer life with diabetes not to be born, I feel that you do not feel it like that and you cannot enjoyOf the millions of things that have life.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/15/2015 9:28 p.m.

@Roar seem very cruel to me your comments, perhaps from the adopted child you ask for their genealogical medical history, because I have a neighbor who could not have children and adopted and his adopted son debuted in diabetes and not for that reason he wants him less or for being adoptedTo have a perfect and excluded child from any disease.

By the way I am diabetics and my husband too and we are looking for a pregnancy, we know perfectly that our child can be diabetic, according to your we would not have to have children ???In case x probability debut?I am not going to stop making my life or extinguish my family

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
08/15/2015 10:02 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

I hope you understand that I have the right to have my opinion and my vision of the subject.Each person can think and do what he likes, that is democracy.
I am not going to contract or waste my time in sterile discussions.There each with their conscience.
Peuls and hereditary themes apart, I think that the parents of children with diabetes carry a great responsibility, so much encouragement to everyone.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/16/2015 12:09 a.m.

Look @roar here the one that has not been democratic has been you.To say that they should force us to sterilize or compare ourselves with an alleged murderer of road safety you have been you.That is not to give only your opinion.
The only thing I have done is to argue with the experience of my personal life my position on this subject, but I have not expressed at any time that you have to change your mind and that the whole diabetic world has to have a child.That is a personal decision where each one has the right to choose without being judged for it.

So if you want to be democratic, check your comments before sending you, if you had only opined you would never have answered each one is free to think what you want, but I repeat you have not done so.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/16/2015 8:35 a.m.

If I have pardoned you but I doubt what I have told you, it comes from afar to the burradas that you have said about mothers with dB that we decided to have children.And please never have children.Do it for your good, not because of the theme of diabetes, but because to correctly educate a child you have to learn to respect others, our children will be our reflexes ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/16/2015 1:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Would you prefer not to be born?This disease is shit but instead of crying through the corners you face him, it can be carried.

On the other hand, I give you the reason that type 1 is not inherited or the possibility is very low is a nonsense of people who want to lie to themselves.The studies in this regard seem to me by monkeys, to put it softly.

You just have to read English -speaking forums with a lot of participation, where many people with diabetes have direct relatives with the disease, and their children develop diabetes within a few years of life.Then some are surprised."But if the probability was only 2 %!"Of course champion.

On the other hand, he who has children now may be sure that if they develop the disease, their life will not be like ours.They will end up seeing a cure, which I doubt it, and in the meantime they will have some invention that facilitates their lives.Just having a clock to look at glucose and a chart would be milk.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/17/2015 2:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.