Demotivation

tica's profile photo   10/14/2015 10:20 a.m.

It is a message of relief, I am up to the diabetes hat.I can do more!I am tired of being high, low or without apparent reason.I am rebellious, I do not feel like measuring myself, I do not feel like weighing the food ... They are 28 years with my sweet friend and I need vacations!I don't want to be listening to my body all day, I am attentive to the symptoms, will I be high?Will I be with hip?Have to eat without hunger or not be able to eat hungry!

Finally say that it is not that I have stopped taking care of me, my last hemo was 7, and for the anger that led with diabetes it is not entirely bad ... it needed motivation

tica's profile photo
tica
10/14/2015 10:20 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

You don't know how you enter @ica, I was the same as you on Monday.I also scheme with September to me by 3 obligations and I have realized that everything is too much and that I am tired.But come, ethical, that we can!

I have looked for a sports center for the whole family on weekends.So this winter, we will all sport the weekend (I am the need ... but I want to be with my family).There is a nursery with activities for the kids (they take care of them while doing the classes), all kinds of activities, pool, spa, gardens with barbecues and many other things.They open the whole week, Saturdays, Sundays and festive included.I think it will be good for me.Because on Monday it was very bad, I could not leave, and I don't feel like tape also the weekend.He catches us half an hour by car, but it will be better to be locked up at home.

I hope it helps me to disperse, and so without realizing the values ​​a bit without being explicitly.And with the family, which is what I need most.I have searched for that motivation, also so interact with other people, the little ones with other children .. and good .. relax in the spa .. After playing sports.And also very cheap.

Much encouragement, to see if we find something that motivates you.>: D <A hug

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/14/2015 10:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Tica, Pochola and to all of us in this world, encourage !!!And see that I am not at the best time to encourage.I have been crying for three months without understanding my daughter had to have to live with this ... but just three months life hit us much stronger and although I still cry and now for another reason, thatHe taught me that you have to be strong, be happy for us and for the people we want and who love us ... you have to fight and be happy day by day, and if at the end of the day we have managed to go to bedWith a big smile and get up with that big smile.
As Pochola says you have to look for a motivation, a motivation to be happy, each one will have one, but you have to find it ...... In my case they are my daughters.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/14/2015 10:58 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

tica said:
is a message of relief, I am up to the diabetes hat.I can do more!I am tired of being high, low or without apparent reason.I am rebellious, I do not feel like measuring myself, I do not feel like weighing the food ... They are 28 years with my sweet friend and I need vacations!I don't want to be listening to my body all day, I am attentive to the symptoms, will I be high?Will I be with hip?Have to eat without hunger or not be able to eat hungry!

Weigh the food?I stop doing it within a few days or weeks of being diabetic.

Eating without hunger?If I am not hungry, I don't like and click less, or don't picho.If I am low I take a drink with sugar that always comes in pleasure.

And the same, if I am hungry as, even if it is 200, I punctuate me double or whatever.

Of course, even the diabetes hat, of measuring, of clicking and having to control myself, I am from the first day and I will be until the last day.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/14/2015 12:45 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have lived with her but ignoring her a lot of time.It is not that I stopped clicking me, I was nothing like that, but many years I was not continually looking at glucose levels and I have lived happy.The problem is that little by little, and above all after having the girl I enter an irrational fear of complications.Fuck you from dying young no longer seems so cool and distant.I have discovered that the only way to overcome that fear is to control as much as possible, I see it as the way to try to avoid long -term damage and be with my family.That's why now, I look 20 times and I am thinking of putting the bomb.When the gallicada goes down I am calmer and this for now compensates me.After so many years it seems normal to me that we all go through more lack of control.I think it is logical and understandable.
Courage and take the bull through the horns soon, in the end we have no other way out
Of course, it was very good to kick from time to time and this forum allows us
And Pochola please, where that centered the one you have signed up, it looks very good and I went head

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/14/2015 1:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Cheer up to all!Knowing you makes us rookies, more strength come to us.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/14/2015 2:12 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

I have been 5 months and I'm already fed up.If I were older, I would spend all day over 200 and live calmly.As I have touched young, I am forced to take care of myself and ruin with the Dexcom to continue with the life I had before.

Hemoglobin only attempts to have low to falsify analysis, the truth.
There are recent studies that say that as much as you take care of you, complications will appear more or less late according to genetic factors of each person.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/14/2015 2:44 p.m.

I know you, I am the same, yesterday I went to the end so happy until I told her what the possibility that there was my children, when I jump "I also don't worry that diabetes is not so much", Ahï I unleashed, I unleashed,What is not so much?I spend 24 hours a day pending diabetes, that if up that if down, the sound of dexcon I have it on fire in my brain and my husband the same that already sends me to another room to sleep, thinking ofWhat like and not like, doing numbers all the time, if I move more or less, I go out with my bag that seems that I am going to go to China for 2 months, with all the bartles on top and on top not to be well controlled(I am not fatal but it has risen to 6.2) and you go, precisely you to tell me that it is not so much (I have been in the same endo and have we gone through too many things together)?The tears were already skipped and I have seen that I have been crying for diabetes) rarely for years)
I have been planning a pregnancy for almost 2 years that for one thing or something else we have had to delay, with super strict control and I am really that I can not.
We have good seasons, with the high Anino but no matter how much we want to normalize this is shit and normal little.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/14/2015 3:52 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Ele, is called GOFIT and is on the outskirts of Santander (there are several in Spain) and 49.90 (family bonus, the three included in that price) that is to say use and enjoy everything, every day the hours you want, (keep her for free while you do sports too).If you go individual I think they are 45 a month.It seemed to me a bargain so although we only use it 4 days a month, it already compensates for me.A appetizer and a playful of the Chinese for the girl on a Sunday in village it seems like it.
@Gala what anger gives me when they don't understand us, as I have put there before "I sell advice ... because I don't have it."I had a lousy day on Monday, and today even worse.I don't know if my pancreas bargain runs out or I'm going to get bad.But I am 250 all the time.I also made the effort to get the girl from the dining room, to eat healthy at home and see her, but since then I don't have time to walk at noon so I will have to click quickly.With how good I was carrying it ... and of course I don't know ... because as a mother before the girl ... but I don't want to play it and throw everything achieved byboard.I would have liked to continue like this without rapid 5 years older ... I think I am tired ... and affects spirit, blood glucose and everything.I wore a very positive streak but I recognize that like @tica Ando de Bajón.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/14/2015 4:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Tica courage !!!!! I understand you perfectly but it gives me what touches us.I also have been with diabetes for many years and I spend seasons with the batteries set and others of total low.I am a nurse, educator, with good and very good controls according to seasons ... and I have left a serious complication that I already talked to in another thread ... and I think so much control for what? And on top of my daughter diagnosed nowOne year with the heavy diabetes backpack with ten years. They are two diabetes at home, and always smiling in front of her to be happy and strong. Disadly, take air and always forward !!

beti's profile photo
beti
10/14/2015 4:49 p.m.

Hello, I have a rookie with diabetes, I will tell you to encourage you that now 10 years ago I had breast cancer and I had all chemotherapy, radiotherapy and a lot of medication surgery, in those moments and years later I always thought I would die of cancer and now DM1. With this I want to tell you that life no matter how much we think things happen to us can always happen more.You have all the right of the world to have a downturn.In a few days you will go why in the end you are a fighter!Like all the people we are here.Many kisses and encouragement.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/14/2015 5:17 p.m.

@ica I in my 8 years of diabetes have not yet gone through any time of total abandonment but I have had more laziness, of measuring myself less and being less aware of what I eat, etc ... I think it is normal, this disease is a disease whose treatment requires our attention 24 hours 7 days a week and of course, in the end that shows.Only those who suffer from it can really understand what it is.There is an American psychologist (Bill Polonsky is called) specialized in the psychological aspects of diabetes that has a book on this topic that is quite well, is called Burnout Diabetes.
Personally I think it is difficult to find motivation based on avoiding long -term complications, human beings seek instant gratification.What motivates me most is feeling good every day, I don't know you, but when I am above 180 I have hyper symptoms right away (dry eyes, headache, saliva as thick ...) and thatIt conditions me when working, relating to others ... so I try to be in rank as long as possible to feel good and be happy.The theme of sport also helps me to disconnect and relax.

@Gala forgive me if I get into personal matters, but have you raised the issue of ovules donation?Your child would not have your genetic load but when I carry it inside you 9 months if you would feel your mother ... on the subject of hemo, if you are not going to look in the next 3 months the same relax a little control the controlI could also come well, I am now pregnant and I am maintaining we are 5.0-5,5 so I can perfectly understand how you feel after 2 years like that.

@Pochola It is certainly a shame that at school they do not put your daughter healthy food, I suppose that as a mother it must be very difficult to put your daily walk that your daughter eats healthy.Would you have the possibility of aiming your daughter only 3 days?That way at least a couple of days a week you could walk and get rid of the rapid ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/14/2015 7:29 p.m.

@inday, honestly yes, if I have raised it but my husband does not want to talk about it, he says that to see if for not risking with diabetes we will come from something worse, that at least diabetes we know that he is going, he doesn't eat his head so much.I go around everything, na more than you see the turns that I give to the bomb

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/14/2015 7:45 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala the truth is that I think like your husband although it is obviously difficult not to turn the matter.I also want to think that apart from diabetes I have many other good things that I hope will be the ones that happen to my child.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/14/2015 7:50 p.m.

Ethic, apart from the tiredness of diabetes, you may need iron and sleep more .., raising two children is exhausting ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/14/2015 8:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Let's see one thing is medicine and science and another reality.I think you have to find the control measure that allows you to be reasonably happy and be reasonably well.If because they are perfect gly, you do not live because it is not funny either.
I believe that I have already said it before, having a child is very complicated, not only because of the possibility of being diabetic.We are all conditioned by a genetic load, and the possibility of inheriting an autoimmune disease exists, and that of a cancer and many other things, but then, if we conditioned everything to that, the species would be extinguished.In my family I am the only diabetic person in generations, my grandparents died of old and my parents who are very old have ever had high sugar.Neither my brothers, nor my uncles, nor my cousins, ... Look, my mother would have been a perfect ovules donor a priori.
My daughter can inherit my diabetes, but also many good and bad things.Fear with children is atrocious, but we can't safeguard them from everything.
You have excellent controls to get pregnant and for whatever.The decision to have a child can not only be based on the disease, because you are depriving yourself of happiness of everything else.I also tell you, that I have only had one, because I have not felt strength to risk more times.That is the truth

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/14/2015 8:56 p.m.

I understand you perfectly @tica are many years and just like me but it is what there is, so we don't have to keep swallowing and patience :(

Toti's profile photo
Toti
10/14/2015 9:27 p.m.

DM1 / Desde 1989 hasta...
Novorapid + Lantus
Rara vez estoy por encima de los 200 y peso poco la comida pero tengo un ojo clínico que es la leche, y ni me acuerdo de mi última hipo.
Cuidarse si, pero no perder la cabeza en ello je,je,je.
El deporte es muy sano, casi tanto como el F...

Toni we debuted the same year ...
Thanks for reading and answering.Sherpa, I referred to eating without hunger for a hiccup and not eating if I am high until the insulin effects.Today without apparent reason I got up 200 and a desire to have breakfast ... Well, to wait half an hour ...
Motivated in life I am, I have my two princes, a project between hands, too much social life ... maybe I have life so saturated that what I have left over is diabetes ... but hey, I can already kick that everything goesTo continue the same.In 4 months I return to the endocrine and my goal is to be below 6.5

tica's profile photo
tica
10/14/2015 10:08 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

tica said:
toni we debut the same year ....
Thanks for reading and answering.Sherpa, I referred to eating without hunger for a hiccup and not eating if I am high until the insulin effects.

It is much better to drink than to eat to trace a hypo, I in houses always have all the types of sugary drinks (Fanta, Coca Cola, beaters, horchata, honey etc) so that if my sugar is lowered I can take something that I feel like.

And 200 if it is a whore to be hungry, but to which you are above 200 is normal is not hungry.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/14/2015 10:22 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Joer, I have been almost 5 months and there are days that I want to send everything to shit and get into a McDonalds to see if I revive ... I do not want to think how you will be the ones that have been evolving years for years.Now that I am leaving the honeymoon I understand you even more.It is desperate, a fucking roller coaster.The controls are going to me at 2 hours of breakfast to take for jacket.I am tired of thinking so much and calculating at all hours this week ... Well, I don't have na!If you discourage you, I also discourage me.And so we do nothing!

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
10/14/2015 10:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.