Demotivation

tica's profile photo   10/14/2015 10:20 a.m.

I believe you @rociolinares but you must take your time, and once the "duel" passes, because I spent something similar to a duel, you must start interested in your hobby again.Start by making a cheese cake with stevia, barely provides hydrates, uses light cheese, cream light, eggs, flour, a skimmed yogurt and stevia (mixtures everything and bakery).Even with less hydrates if you use cheese, mounted cream, a little milk, stevia and gelatin leaves and cool.The base cookies without sugar crushed with butter.I do them at home with the girl and love it.And sugar barely moves to me.I encourage, you have the whole bridge to try.:)>-

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/29/2015 1:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Gracias @pochola, the problem is not Mary, the truth is that she does not like sweet too much, only the cheese and blueberry cake that I do, so it is quite easy to calculate the HC because I do not put sugar, just tell the cookiesof the base and the blueberry jam and for what you eat ..... the problem is as you say, that I suppose I need time to assimilate all this .....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/29/2015 1:45 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Rocio Linares@!!!As I understand you.
And as Pochola@ is like a mourning.I love cooking and I have not left vegetables and iron things for three months.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/29/2015 4:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@pochola and @aliciaalicia, look at the positive part, and what we save in light without launching the oven?
It is a joke, what I would give to return to my previous routine !!!!, a sign that my daughter would not be diabetic ... but well it has touched us and we will have to encourage us in some way !!!

RocioLlinares
10/29/2015 5:28 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Rocio Linares@I understand you very well, I prefer a thousand times that I happen to me than my children and I put on your skin the impotence of be your daughter.I send you many spirits.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/29/2015 5:32 p.m.

Your daughter will see a cure or something that makes life much facilitates.The closest encapsulated beta cells, which can be in a matter of 5 years if everything goes perfect.
Meanwhile to fight to be happy.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/29/2015 9:23 p.m.

:)>-

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/29/2015 10:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Gracias @Artorias, and everyone, for fighting for so many years, for your help ...They will add to our fight.

RocioLlinares
10/30/2015 9:59 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello!!!@Rociollinares as I understand you !!!My son does like sweet and a lot !!That is why I always tell him that how much I would prefer to be to be, but unfortunately it is not so.I also trust that for our children there will be a cure or solution as @artories says.For now you have to pass that duel that we pass and I believe that personally I still do not leave (with this I do not want to discourage you), but with adolescence problems are revived and others are created that there were not before.In our pantry until nothing, there was nothing that could not take Iago (I know that he can eat everything, but pej. Chocolate to avoid strong temptations we did not have), now if there is a little thing because my eldest son does sportAnd in competition you have to have fast and slow absorption hydrates.Iago also does sports but for now it does not compete.What a roll I just released, but I know you understand me:-@.
Thank you very much, a greeting: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/30/2015 11:08 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

We do not have to eat them from time to time to time a little thing, if not in the end it will happen to us as they have already told the forum, that they rebel and eat hidden.What we must do is teach them to eat, to carry a healthy diet, which we should all do and not only them.Little by little they will learn, I am sure, and for us it will not be !!!
To Maria yesterday, the English teacher took chuches and for her she bought some cookies with some chocolate, and at night, she tells me and of course ... Maria should not, but nothing happens from time to time.And Mom replied, is that I wanted that I have not taken any of that for months, I have looked at what I had of HC and I have punctured one more than I had to snack, and I succeeded ...
@Enma in nothing will be they who give us lessons to us, you will see !!!

RocioLlinares
10/30/2015 1:14 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello!!Do not believe @rociollinares to eat anything.Simply to Iago you have to put limits because everything would eat.
My mother -in -law on Sundays makes food for your children and grandchildren and makes a supercomida.We have to be very aware of Iago because everything eats it and ends with fixed hyperglycemia.Eat croquettes, vegetable coca, vegetable cream, lasagna .... and since not dessert that my mother -in -law does without sugar for it.It is so much food that always ends in hyper and we have to control it a lot.The other days also eat a lot, but more controlled.
It is at a bad age of great growth and overflowing appetite.But at parties it always takes a cake, with sugar, if we go out to eat, it also takes dessert, fruit or something light (we look at the hydrates of almost all ice cream :))), and we do not deprive him of anything.But at home we have the healthiest for everyone, and no industrial pastries (we didn't have it before).That if he asked me once a donut for breakfast and if he brought it.
And of course you are right they are going to give us lessons, I gave me the second day of going to school after discharge in the hospital, they had a birthday and everyone carried their bag of chuches and also theAnd as soon as I went out, he said: who wants sweets that I don't take them?I almost skip tears, that was the first and will continue more.
A great, great greeting.You are a great support and the rest of the forum a great help ^:) ^

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/31/2015 12:12 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Not if what you say @enma, if in the end we will have two almost identical children.With the exception that Maria is the opposite with food, and now I can thank you to eat something else.The normal thing is to spend the day with milk, the only thing that was good was food.For dinner I took a lot of cheese at most and then almost half a liter of milk ......
With those of the chuches something similar, Maria practices athletics, and the first race she made from her hospital at 5 was a popular, usually in the popular they give the children some detail, and many times sweets, because Maria resigned fromThey without us telling him anything, with that and that he was second you can imagine ..... if sometimes we care too much !!!!

RocioLlinares
10/31/2015 2:43 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sherpa41 said:
jmanhuer said:
Well I have been 24 years and really, I'm tired.I think so much "fighting" wears you mentally, little by little.

I would feel that I am struggling if you had the opportunity to win and here there is no.(Unless science puts the batteries with this topic and accelerate the things of a p. Time).

I see it simply as a continuous whore, that is fucking and steals the fundamental things of life, freedom, the possibility of living happy and carefree and in the long term health, sexuality, vision ...

True 100%, 100%!

jmanhuer's profile photo
jmanhuer
11/03/2015 9:57 p.m.

Diabético tipo 1 , desde los 15 años. Lantus & humalog

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.