Demotivation

tica's profile photo   10/14/2015 10:20 a.m.

Xorxie, you can get into an McDonalds and put on Morao, just get faster and it already serves as a rehearsal for again.Do not deprive yourself, that occasionally you have to do it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/14/2015 11:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I've been 24 years and really, I'm tired.I think so much "fighting" wears you mentally, little by little.

jmanhuer's profile photo
jmanhuer
10/15/2015 2:11 a.m.

Diabético tipo 1 , desde los 15 años. Lantus & humalog

Wear is 100% mental

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/15/2015 7:52 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I am always one of the "palante" I recognize that I am not to encourage because I am at that time of mental wear as Gala says, in which I do not have strength.In fact, to finish my neighbor today, do you put the washing machine that makes too much noise at 7 less?and I in plan well .. #:-S until I have realized that yes .. it was me but with my walking tape .. let's go on top of a whore ... ^ :) ^ This is not my week.Let's see if I get on Saturday in the new gym and then put my head under the water in the p ... spa and everything happens to me.: -S

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/15/2015 12:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

@gala regarding children, or think about it.In my house there was no one and it touched me.This is a lottery.And who assures you that the genetics of another person will be better.Sick children are born in healthy families, leukemia and other barbarities that no child would deserve but .... life is like that and if you see yourself with the force of sacrificing yourself for a child (which is really in my view as hard due toAs this world is mounted) Pa`lante! I am sure you will be a wonderful mother.And your son will have both good and bad, but the most important thing will be to fight for his happiness.;)

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/15/2015 12:19 p.m.

@inday I'm going to look at the loose days to see if they give the arm to twist.Thankssss

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/15/2015 12:21 p.m.

@Pochola If you move the tape to a room that is not just above the bedroom of your neighbors they won't find out about noise at all.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/15/2015 7:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@pochola I have put a mat that they sell in the decathlon to put under the ribbons, elliptics because at my parents there was no problem that is a villa and was on the floor below but in an understanding floor that has to botherNot so much the engine but the footsteps ... as I like it, I want a zapateo ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/15/2015 8:12 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, I have a towel on but I'm going to buy the carpet that says Gala and change the room and see if it bothers less.Scheme that we have to use it forced to bother me.But well, it's Friday, today I have taken the morning of relaxation and I have risen over time, without forcing, and it seems that one has a better humor.If I already say that I am very influenced by fatigue, it gives me a psychological downturn.Let's see how the weekend in the new Gym and one day as a family, I think I will recover the moral tone a bit.Much encouragement to everyone

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/16/2015 9:50 a.m.

Hi, Pochola, rest and spend it well for the weekend.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/16/2015 10:03 a.m.

Oh you don't know how much I understand you, I think that for anyone, it is like a bad marriage that you cannot divorce.
And my son has already been the height of the colm?
The worst thing that can happen is a demotivation that makes you carry bad control.

The only thing I can tell you is that you throw forward, that there are many people who will depend on you and you can not be bad, I encourage us for many years of life and with diabetes in tow, the only thing that encourages me is to thinkthat will take out some kind of intelligent insulin that will one day make life easier.or maybe they take out a non -invasive glucometer.

cheer up!!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
10/16/2015 10:49 a.m.

I do not know why but I am happening a stage in which everything you say is familiar to me.
There are days that even wanting to cry when things do not come out as I have planned.
It is very frustration, when high low low.
After 24 years with Dulcinea as I think there are times to beat me and the forces do not come out even if one would like.
There is also none other than continuing to fight not to lower your arms and listen to the wise advice of all of you who understands the subject better than anyone.

DiabetesForo
10/16/2015 7:50 p.m.

inay said:
@tica I in my 8 years of diabetes have not yet gone through any era of total abandonment but I have had more laziness, of measuring less and being less aware ofWhat it helps, etc ... I think it is normal, this disease is a disease whose treatment requires our attention 24 hours 7 days a week and of course, in the end that shows.Only those who suffer from it can really understand what it is.There is an American psychologist (Bill Polonsky is called) specialized in the psychological aspects of diabetes that has a book on this topic that is quite well, is called Burnout Diabetes.
Personally I think it is difficult to find motivation based on avoiding long -term complications, human beings seek instant gratification.What motivates me most is feeling good every day, I don't know you, but when I am above 180 I have hyper symptoms right away (dry eyes, headache, saliva as thick ...) and thatIt conditions me when working, relating to others ... so I try to be in rank as long as possible to feel good and be happy.The theme of sport also helps me to disconnect and relax.

@Gala forgive me if I get into personal matters, but have you raised the issue of ovules donation?Your child would not have your genetic load but when I carry it inside you 9 months if you would feel your mother ... on the subject of hemo, if you are not going to look in the next 3 months the same relax a little control the controlI could also come well, I am now pregnant and I am maintaining we are 5.0-5,5 so I can perfectly understand how you feel after 2 years like that.

@Pochola It is certainly a shame that at school they do not put your daughter healthy food, I suppose that as a mother it must be very difficult to put your daily walk that your daughter eats healthy.Would you have the possibility of aiming your daughter only 3 days?That way at least a couple of days a week you could walk and get rid of the rapid ...

Looking for the book in Spanish and I can't find it, maybe it's just in English.

DiabetesForo
10/16/2015 8:43 p.m.

jmanhuer said:
Well I have been 24 years, I'm tired.I think so much "fighting" wears you mentally, little by little.

I would feel that I am struggling if you had the opportunity to win and here there is no.(Unless science puts the batteries with this topic and accelerate the things of a p. Time).

I see it simply as a continuous whore, that is fucking and steals the fundamental things of life, freedom, the possibility of living happy and carefree and in the long term health, sexuality, vision ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/16/2015 8:51 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Today I am from Bajonazo ... the truth that DSD was born my churumbel 15 months ago, I do not take care of me ... my diabetes is as parked ... I have analytics the week k comes (also the medication of my thyroid walks tmban tmba little uncontrolled) that is how a good anger awaits me from my endo.
I am tired and exhausted ... breakfast in three phases ... (Do not pass in the first !!!!) This is not a breakfast or anything!
Dinner is chaos again (of course ... precooked and fat pizzas, but a little time keda ... meals are the only decent ...)
Sometimes I think ... to free myself for a while (but it can't be ...)
What a rollazo huh !!
But I'm down!
Now I would say ... Putamierda Diabetes !!!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
10/16/2015 11:02 p.m.

@Anna, encouragement, you have to enjoy the child.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/17/2015 12:45 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, @anna I will tell you that my Bajón week has taken step to week optimism.So courage do not despair, it is true that young children are exhausting and that not having free time to take care in our case is a ta p ... but I will give you advice, that someone close takes care of the little one one afternoon one afternoon, go to a massage, throw all the junk food you have at home (or give it to someone) I get rid of everything (I took him to my parents's house).Then make the purchase, buy vegetables, cheese, skim yogurts, nuts, fish, eggs, soup soup with little salt of those natural, turkey, legumes already cooked and prepare a menu for 4 days organized and put it in the fridge.
Kitchen for two days, and do soup.When you are hungry, a soup tank with chopped egg.Also yogurt with nuts and pistachios.(With Stevia).Some turkey, cheese and asparagus ham rolls.
For breakfast, tortilla, pour turkey, cheese or whatever mushrooms.They are two minutes and accompany it with whole wheat bread or a yogurt.With a giant tea.You will satisfy yourself pay me attention.
Come, courage you will see that sugar and in passing the post delivery line.That these children wreak havoc.hahaha a huge hug and a lot of encouragement

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/28/2015 5:05 p.m.

Hi @pochola, I didn't read you for days and I love the positive one that you are right now giving good advice to @anna.

Whenever I read you you encourage me with your cooking recipes and with that good serve that you say.

DiabetesForo
10/28/2015 5:30 p.m.

Thank you @aliciaalicia, this is a roller coaster, when you are above you have to help the below and vice versa.I started in the gym and I am delighted, a different routine for the weekend.The truth is that the first year after debuting I did not stepped on a kitchen, I had a fatal and it was one of my favorite hobbys but when I step on it again when I put the MC I turn around everything, and so there is nothing that does not eat.I have recovered the pleasure of eating, and I enjoy to the fullest in the kitchen.We have to find balance.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/29/2015 10:54 a.m.

@pochola, it is happening to me like you.My hobby is the kitchen, my husband always says that the first thing I do, or rather, when I got up (on weekends when I don't work), it was to start the oven ..... and my daughters ..... Mom what are you going to make today?We want to help you ... and I spent hours and hours in the kitchen .... From the diagnosis of Mary I do just to eat and always thinking about Mary.Now the little free time that I have happened to me hooked to the forum looking for answers to all my doubts.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/29/2015 11:11 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.