Dexcom G4 and G5 Meter

nuria_NBA's profile photo   11/01/2015 7:19 p.m.

@Gala I also have plenty, I would like to lose about 2 kg but they would kill me and the doctor disinf one me from hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2015 6:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconergar, my endocrine is one of those who like to grab, that the duster is seen ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/12/2015 6:42 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@gala hahahaha because what a patience you must have

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2015 8:12 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

gala said:
@artorias, @jconegar, if you want some fat of the muslam I spend a little, that the girls are more "Iberian".:))
@aandres, I have always thought that those 2 hours made no sense, but as they have made the data give them?
@Gala, those of 'Nightscout' have managed to gut the Dexcom to unsuspected limits for what I have seen.They have separated what they call 'RAW' (native) data issued by the 'filtered' data issuer that shows us in the receiver.
It seems that the issuer continues at all times by sending data (logical).When you restart a sensor, during those two hours the software is calibrating.But since the sensor is the same, it is not a new one, that calibration is absolutely unnecessary because it is already calibrated.They could save it absolutely.
Another thing is with a new sensor.As the software retains the old calibration, the 'raw' values ​​are not reliable ... but the trend!Although I don't know if that would help much (having an arrow without data).
Anyway, in those two hours there are very useful data in a sensor restart.Even during the hateful periods of the interrogations ???, although these are somewhat less reliable.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/12/2015 8:40 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

During the ????From the normal receiver, Nightscout will give you the value equally but it will highlight it as it has "noise" instead of "clean", that is to say that it is not a reliable value, for some of the reasons it puts in the thread that I put.(Be dehydrated, sensor dying ...).

When the normal receiver does not seem logical what he is reading and carries noise, puts you ????

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/12/2015 8:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@jconegar, we pray all the days that I am going to consult the topic weight (he does not like anything that we are thin, how well I am normal but I have had very thin times), I have been with the same endocrine since I started, beforeHe was a more endocrine and now he is the chief of service so that so many years .. he gives me certain "privileges" when trying what is going out new or seeing me when I want but also as there is confidence he tells me what it seems to me and howIt seems to him and how I have the same confidence because I do the same and we lite some very fat balls ... when I go out consultation they look at me all

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/12/2015 9:45 p.m.

@Gala Mio does not like my weight and the sport I do.But it has a loss struggle weight 66-66.5 and I am 173 I am not thin either.It is like glucose I carry it very tight because I don't like peaks.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2015 10:17 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Well, it is seen that they are similar because I am all happy with my 5.6 hemoglobin and instead of telling me that well, I quarrel because it says that I cannot have that hem that I have to be at 6-6,5

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/12/2015 10:51 p.m.

aaandres said:
artories said:
@banhop explanation of what exactly is "???"And why it occurs: Link (the part of "Dexcom Fundares").

In English, it's very interesting.

Fuck.This graph has left me stunned:
Link
It corresponds to the restart of a sensor (not at the beginning of a new one).During the two hours, the data sent by the DEXCOM are perfectly valid.And they don't use them!

The 2 hours are a scam, a fisting thymus ...
I jump them, how clear ... Why do you have to be 2 hours in the dark?Use them under your responsibility ", but no ..... off.

Well nothing ... I guarantee that it works .... As I say, what I do when the sensor ends ... I turn on another receiver ... and voila! I start the 2 Absurd hours in one,And I still use the current session ... as soon as the other is activated, I stop the first and I already continue with the second.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/14/2015 12:07 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Thank you Pabloj2000 did not want to mention your name since the conversation was kept out of the forum I think I remember.
Hey, I have been dumb that I have the pump now and I don't use the Dexcom receiver for this.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/16/2015 7:31 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Pabloj2000 said:
.... as I say, what I do when the sensor ends ... I turn on another receiver ... and voila! I start starting the 2 hoursabsurd in one, and I still use the current session ... as soon as the other is activated, I stop the first and I already continue with the second.
@Pabloj2000, do you have two receivers?So anyone !!

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/16/2015 11:11 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

jconegar said:
thanks Pabloj2000 did not want to mention your name since the conversation was kept out of the forum I think I remember.
Hey, how dumb I have been the pump now and I don't use the Dexcom receiver for this.

Well, if you have the bomb ... although it would be a bit mess, if you are at home, you wouldn't have to stay 2 hours "blind" ... the issue was that you would have to "return" to the bomb (I suppose), that is to say... start the receiver .... put measures (you could put the receiver, or receiver and 1 blood medication) ... you already have measures ... leave for a while to take graphic ... and then do the sameWith the bomb ...

But that it is a ridiculous "tongo", yes or if ... Dexcom could be perfectly a measurement without the need for initialization, this clear.It is a software limitation

greetings

pabloj2000
11/16/2015 11:06 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

aaandres said:
Pabloj2000 said:
.... as I say, what I do when the sensor ends ... I turn on another receiver .... and voila!
@Pabloj2000, do you have two receivers?So anyone !!

The truth is that I have some more, what happens is that I use "obsolete" technology, which they say it does not work ... with sensors "there is no longer" ... and with transmitters "that years ago they do not sell".And the truth, to be something impossible, I am delighted.

The dexcom, is a traca, is a sacking assembly ... cut wings on all sides, just to take a slice ... they could have a continuous low cost measurement, without hesitation (it would be not only the best continuous measurement, ifNot that surely, the cheapest).But it is always better to sell something expensive, than something cheap ... well.
I am pro-dexcom for the product ... but anti-dexcom total for everything they do and how they do it.

greetings

pabloj2000
11/16/2015 11:10 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 said:
jconegar said:
thanks Pabloj2000 did not want to mention your name since the conversation was kept out of the forum I think I remember.
Hey, how dumb I have been the pump now and I don't use the Dexcom receiver for this.

Well, if you have the bomb ... although it would be a bit mess, if you are at home, you wouldn't have to stay 2 hours "blind" ... the issue was that you would have to "return" to the bomb (I suppose), that is to say... start the receiver .... put measures (you could put the receiver, or receiver and 1 blood medication) ... you already have measures ... leave for a while to take graphic ... and then do the sameWith the bomb ...

But that it is a ridiculous "tongo", yes or if ... Dexcom could be perfectly a measurement without the need for initialization, this clear.It is a software limitation

Greetings

If you are right Paul you told me and I have not fallen.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/16/2015 11:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello, what can the day go today until 11 the Dexcom gave me the measurements but after that time it has been giving me all day ???And it is a sensor on Saturday someone can tell me.Can it be happening?

anafigueira's profile photo
anafigueira
03/30/2020 10:01 p.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
The company guarantees 7 days, that is, if you spoil before you have to change free, but it usually lasts much more, in our case 10 days the one that least and 23days the most

anafigueira's profile photo
anafigueira
03/30/2020 10:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.