Dexcom G4 and G5 Meter

nuria_NBA's profile photo   11/01/2015 7:19 p.m.

My experience is that when I have kept Canula for 4 days (on some occasion because I was bad to change it) I have not had any problem.But when in some other occasion when after three days I let that area rest, by mistake I have put another canula too close (almost hitting it in an almost blind area) when I have removed it I had hardness, bad absorption,inconvenience.And all on the second day of having the cannula on.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/05/2015 7:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, following all your advice, I planned to change the cannula on the third day, but for work reasons, instead of the morning, I thought it at noon when I get home.And again scare.Suddenly, after breakfast 280, I correct and at 380. Another clear anxiety attack, click on the ball and change the device.After a while it started to go down and then phenomenal.As much as I looked, I have not seen bubbles, I pightened everything, but the reservoir seems to me that it was fine.So, the same thing has happened to me again, as the previous time when I click on the left side of the gut and already moving me.Two days, suddenly he stops working.These episodes, the truth is that they worry a lot.I think my control with the pump is better, but suddenly stops and not finding out, it seems to me a tremendous danger.
Come on, sooner rather than later I will have to put a continuous meter or will give me a country.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/05/2015 6:24 p.m.

@ele to check the pump or change, do not leave it

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/05/2015 6:29 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Ele Have you seen if where you have punctured the cannula was wet, wet?It has ever happened to us that insulin comes out, in see to enter, overflow out of the body.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
11/05/2015 6:36 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

@jconegar tomorrow I have an appointment with the endocrine.I really believe that we do everything right.We have tremendous care with the bubbles and my husband helps me, but the apparatus is moving.The truth @monica_ltd did not realize that I was wet.But it seems strange to me that if I am very careful with the bubbles, suddenly they appear by magic.Rare and dangerous.I'm waking up every 2 hours

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/05/2015 7:02 p.m.

The bubbles is the pump codazo.What I told you of a humidity nap The cannula area is not because of the bubbles, if not because no, between insulin to the body, but overflows out.

What bomb do you carry?Where are you @ele?

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
11/05/2015 7:22 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

@Monica_ltd I have a Medtronic Minimed Paradigm I see.I have read in this forum many who gave them problems with bubbles, but my concern is that I don't know exactly what happens to it.Maybe it is also a problem of changing the canula, which for the reason I have to do it every two days instead of three.
Today, for example, and I believe that for stress, I have had some peak of 200, but when I correct with bolus it has lowered me.But of course, if instead of going down it continues, it is not working.On this occasion I changed only the canula on the side, and purged the tube, to discard things, since I did not see bubbles anywhere and worked again.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/05/2015 8:09 p.m.

Good, not to open a new thread I ask this.It turns out that I have been with the Dexcom for some time, and when I spend the week I do what to turn off and turn on a sensor.However, there are times before spending 2 hours, I get the ???And I have to start the process again.Now specifically I have been trying for the 2 -hour cycle to finish last night, but nothing, that when it has been, or an hour and peak, the ???.Is there any way to skip the 2 hours?Thank you.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/12/2015 10:23 a.m.

@Banhop, but every time you get out ???Do you restart the sensor?
Leave it, that they take away alone, to my sometimes they come out in those 2 hours of calibration even when the sensor is new.I leave him and after a while they are removed and the calibration time continues

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/12/2015 2:54 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Banhop do it as the interrogations says it is because receiver does not understand the signal.They take off alone, well if you have been taken for a long time, they don't take off but restart only when the sensor asks for it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2015 3:05 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Well, when are the 2 hours of calibration if I got the ???He turned off and turned on again, I didn't know that the time was still running.Thank you.

gala said:
@banhop, but every time you get out ???Do you restart the sensor?
Leave it, that they take away alone, to my sometimes they come out in those 2 hours of calibration even when the sensor is new.I leave him and after a while they are removed and the calibration time is still running

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/12/2015 3:19 p.m.

Well I put this here that I can't find the G4 thread.
You know that I want to put the sensor in the twin and make a guinea pig, yesterday I had to change again, I did not get 4 weeks I resisted, this time it has endured 3 weeks and 6 days.
Here it is still hot and we are still short on the bike, so we will have to wait another month to see the twin.
The truth is that I already want to try because every time I see more photos in threads where people put it in the twin.
I will tell you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2015 4:21 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar Be sure that you have enough soft meat before putting it there, that it does not happen to you like me that I put one in my thigh and I have very fibred legs with little fat and the sensor hurt me when I moved and read badly, I read badly,I had to remove it a few hours ...

I only see myself with enough fat on the back of the back and in the ass.

The type of Facebook that I saw that put it on the top of the twin that put photos said that it was already 5 weeks, what an animated.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/12/2015 4:46 p.m.

@Banhop Explanation of what is exactly the "???"And why it occurs: Link (the part of "Dexcom Fundares").

In English, it is very interesting.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/12/2015 4:54 p.m.

If it is just above internal twin and low knee.In thighs impossible, it happens to me, it is all muscle, I put some photos to see if someone was encouraged hahaha.But it will be me.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2015 5:11 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

artories said:
@banhop explanation of what exactly is "???"And why it occurs: Link (the part of "Dexcom Fundares").

In English, it's very interesting.

Fuck.This graph has left me stunned:
Link
It corresponds to the restart of a sensor (not at the beginning of a new one).During the two hours, the data sent by the DEXCOM are perfectly valid.And they don't use them!

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/12/2015 6:11 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

But to see those two hours at the beginning they have nothing to do with the interrogations.
The receiver does not differentiate whether it is a new restart or sensor.The sensors are not identified by a different algorithm each.
Someone please correct me if not.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2015 6:17 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@Artorias, @jconegar, if you love some fat of the muslam I spend a little, that the girls are more "Iberian".:))
@aandres, I have always thought that those 2 hours made no sense, but how have they made the data give them?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/12/2015 6:20 p.m.

Those two hours I think is some story for the sensor to adapt and avoid failures.Security issues that for us would be better if they did not exist.
It is really very easy if you have two receptors, you start one today at 18 and another at two hours or when you want.When the first one is over the second will continue to measure.
When you put it the first time the same, you restart a receiver 2 hours before you put it on when you put it but I am wrong, it will give you values.
You have to play with two receivers.
I hope I explained.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2015 6:27 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@joconegar, 2 receivers and 2 transmitters, right?As does not compensate economically to see those 2 hours

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/12/2015 6:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.