Where to place the freestyle patch?

aranzazuleg's profile photo   12/01/2015 10:07 a.m.

Where can you put the continuous meter patch?

Can you only put on your arm?

What do I only see images that the freestyle puts it on the arm instead the dexcom people tb put it in the gut, does anyone know the PQ?

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/01/2015 10:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I only tried in my arm, but I think some carries it in the thigh, in the anterior, above

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 10:17 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I carry it in my thigh.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
12/01/2015 4:38 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

It doesn't bother you in the thigh @rafach?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/01/2015 4:40 p.m.

I don't even find out, I bothered me more in the triceps.Although really bothering me in either of the two sites.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
12/01/2015 4:44 p.m.

It will be a matter of trying it, but when we wear pants I don't know ... I think it will bother.

Anaisabel
12/01/2015 4:50 p.m.

I put it at the height of ... you know hehe.And looking straight ahead.He also covers the underpants.For me it is not very important but there will be people who assess the unnoticed.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
12/01/2015 5:16 p.m.

I have used it in the abdomen, and without any problem.

beti's profile photo
beti
12/01/2015 8:11 p.m.

I would like to take it in the gut, because I think it noticed less and also to put it it will be easier for me.

aranzazuleg
12/01/2015 9:07 p.m.

@Anzazuleg puts it is like a stamp, of those of squeezing easy anywhere, that does not condition you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 9:17 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Beti said:
I have used it in the abdomen, and without any problem.

When do you say the abdomen exactly where it is?Where do you usually prick?or it is put above that area.

Do you say that they can be practically put in any area of ​​the body?

aranzazuleg
12/04/2015 12:21 p.m.

My favorite part is the area below the navel, there I have more fat, above the navel I have much closer the muscle, but while it is put in subcutaneous cellular tissue I see no problem trying in other places.

beti's profile photo
beti
12/04/2015 4:10 p.m.

Hello.I wear the 4th that I have placed in my thigh due to important dermatological reaction problems (with a barrier competition patch with the skin) and especially in the last 2 it gives me disastrous results.If I am with Hiper gives much more.Brand for example 300 when I really have 200 with another Abbott glucometer.or that I mark 187 with a trend on the rise when in capillary glycemia I had 100

turbario's profile photo
turbario
12/09/2015 7:02 a.m.

I have not understood you very well, that you mean that in the arm I gave you allergy and you have put it on your leg and the values ​​are not good?

aranzazuleg
12/09/2015 9:15 a.m.

In the arm nothing bothers.You have to be careful when you dress and deviate.To sleep, without problems.

Anaisabel
12/09/2015 10:07 a.m.

Less a patch that I placed in my thigh (and that took off the week), the others have put them in my arms.

I will give another opportunity to the thigh again in the next patch.I am suspecting that the fact that the last patches are less reliable is because although I alternate my arm, the two arms are asking me "dead time" and leave rest, hehehe

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2015 8:20 p.m.

Try, I was reluctant and I am delighted.Much more comfortable, because I don't know why I have the mania to go through the Muuuy doors near the frame, and in the arm every two by three he put a wood.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
12/09/2015 8:22 p.m.

rafach said:
proof, I was reluctant and I am delighted.Much more comfortable, because I don't know why I have the mania to go through the Muuuy doors near the frame, and in the arm every two by three he put a wood.
rafach said:
proof, I was reluctant and I am delighted.Much more comfortable, because I don't know why I have the mania to go through the Muuuy doors near the frame, and in the arm every two by three he put a wood.

The truth is that I do not have that problem, hahaha, what happens is that the first time I gave me a underground problem because of the loss of adhesion was when it occurred to me to put it in my thigh and I already took fear.But come on, I have already told my two thighs to make luck what will be the first :-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2015 8:25 p.m.

You are like me with the twin that will fall before the New Sensor weekend.And this weekend the average hahaha.We will see how the subject is going.But I don't expect anymore

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/10/2015 12:01 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

In the end I don't risk and put it in my arm and it gave me error, you have to go huh?The first and bad, to see what Abbott tells me, because very normal is not this.

aranzazuleg
12/10/2015 10:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.