Where to place the freestyle patch?

aranzazuleg's profile photo   12/01/2015 10:07 a.m.

What bad luck @Anzazuleg.
You will tell us what they tell you

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/10/2015 12:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, after the suffocon, I have called and nothing that they send it for free ... now to try the other, but let's go caaaaaaaada, I had read that they failed but milks in the first ..... at least they send it to me again.

I will see 400 videos of how to see it if I have put it wrong ... and at noon I will try again.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/10/2015 12:55 p.m.

jconegar said:
are I with the twin that will fall before the new sensor weekend.And this weekend the average hahaha.We will see how the subject is going.But I don't expect anymore

In the twin?There, you have left me touched and sunk, I can think of it in the twin I would have to read the levels in a very little "collected" posture hahaha

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/10/2015 3:46 p.m.

aranzazuleg said:
Well after the suffocon, I have called and nothing that they send free ... now to try the other, but let's go caaaaaaaaaada, I had read that they failed but milk..... at least they send it to me again.

I'm going to see 400 videos of how to see if I have put it wrong ... and at noon I will try again.

Do not worry, it will be a defective sensor, although it is not surprised that being the first one you have taken fear.To me who delegated me they sent me a free one without the need to send him the old man

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/10/2015 3:49 p.m.

Well, the new one has worked at first, that if the figures are very distant, and I do not know if the machine indicates the figure that I am going to have or the one I have already had with that there are 10 minutes apart ...Without days the sensor will work better.

I am spending the little machine all day, hehehe ... I have already discovered enough things, and the best are the graphics and the average that takes you out of the day, for now I liked it, but this is impossible that I replace the puncture of the finger,It is too inaccurate you cannot inject a rectification depending on the figure that indicates you.

aranzazuleg
12/11/2015 9:20 a.m.

@Anzazuleg but how much difference are we talking about ..?I was nailed to me in low values ​​and in higher values ​​an error of the least 25-30.Have you tried the applications for the mobile phone assuming you have an Android with NFC ..?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/11/2015 6:33 p.m.

Well, I will tell you because the patch has fallen to me and a half.I have the badge .....

It seemed that the figures were approaching.But the first measured a difference of marking 50 and in blood 105.

Luckily they have good customer service than if noooo ...

aranzazuleg
12/12/2015 3:54 p.m.

@Anzazuleg, today I have removed the second sensor and it cost me a lot to take it off, I was super stuck.Let's see if you have more luck in the next.
I just hallucinates how I have no sensor I have looked with the free freestyle glucometer and had 116 and with which I have been using years 146. Now which one do I pay attention to?: -S

Anaisabel
12/12/2015 5:53 p.m.

Fuck, because it is bad luck, I have only tried 2 sensors and it has not happened to me with any of so much difference and that it takes off, it is also true that I protected it well to try to endure the 2 weeks of rigor, inEnd..

Let's see if in the end as we comment here they will start supplying sensors to the whole world at the cost of lowering the quality of the product riding a workshop in China ..?:( let's not

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/12/2015 5:56 p.m.

My @sigsauer has been wonderful so I don't think quality are going down.

Anaisabel
12/12/2015 5:58 p.m.

I prefer to think that I have had bad luck and that if they provide it to more people, they have expanded the factory due to demand.

The first one that did not work cost me the strip to remove it even left me, the second fell and did not take a brand.
I understand that you have to take care of it but that is not time!

aranzazuleg
12/12/2015 10:55 p.m.

I've been with the patch on my arm for several days, and it's going very well, the figures are similar to glucometer, so I am quite happy.
Although I don't think it takes it every month, this serves to know how your body reacts with some foods and exercise.
It seems to me a useful tool, but not totally necessary to carry good control.

aranzazuleg
12/22/2015 1:22 p.m.

I am also going to rest between sensor and sensor 4 or 5 days to recover routines and sensations with the capillary glucometer but I also think that apart from knowing how your body reacts with meals, sport etc .., it gives you tremendous security in certainmoments that you spend many hours from home and just pass the reader through the arm know the trend and be much quieter than if you did not take it ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/22/2015 2:07 p.m.

If that tb.When you are away and do not wear the glucometer the truth is that it is going very well.

aranzazuleg
12/22/2015 3:05 p.m.

To my many times it gives me very large differences in relation to hair glycemia once almost 70 mg/dl but between 10, 15 or 20 is almost common

Javieri's profile photo
Javieri
08/31/2020 10:47 p.m.

I started with my arms and quickly changed to the thighs.

In the thighs in addition to sticking a lot better I find it more comfortable.The only inconvenience is that I see that the sensor takes something more to start giving correct readings, let's say that until the 3rd day it is not fine at all.

marine's profile photo
marine
09/01/2020 8:38 a.m.

After a year in the arm I have changed to the thigh, and although at first I had my reluctance because of the pants and others, I am very happy.It is true that I have to be careful when I get up or under the underpant so as not to load it, but come on, the same care I tried to have when I had it in my arm.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
09/01/2020 11:52 a.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

I put it in the buttock now in summer, part superoexterna.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/01/2020 6:58 p.m.

In the buttock where best !!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/02/2020 9:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
in the buttock where best !!

A place where neither Abbott ni Dexcom recommends?MEH.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
09/02/2020 9:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.