{'en': 'Glucotrack, non -invasive meter, now available in Spain', 'es': 'Glucotrack, medidor no invasivo, ya disponible en España'} Image

Glucotrack, non -invasive meter, now available in Spain

SailorDreamer's profile photo   09/11/2014 2:12 p.m.

Hello!

I wanted to tell you that, navigating the Internet, I have discovered that, apparently, the glucose meter apparatus through a clip in the ear, Glucotrack, it seems that it is already being marketed in Europe and, specifically, in Spain, by Biomed (At least that puts on its website).

Do you know any of this?My idea is to call tomorrow to see prices, etc.

For those who do not know the device, I put the link to the company that has developed it:

Link

Here it is distributed in Spain:

Link

Basically, its advantage is that glucose measures you in the ear lobe without punctures, and you can do it as many times as you want.In addition, you just have to calibrate twice a year and do not need consumables.Of course, of course, the ear clip only lasts 6 months, so you have to change it twice a year ...

I have found the following revision of the device in Spanish:

Link

Anyway, as soon as I find out more (price, etc.) I tell you ...

Greetings!
Victor.

SailorDreamer's profile photo
SailorDreamer
09/11/2014 2:12 p.m.

Debut en 2001.
Portador de Bomba de insulina desde 2004.
Glicosiladas de 7%.
Ninguna complicación.

oysters!
What invention !!!
I hope and wish the price not for a few users.
These inventions should be within the reach of any diabetic.As in the hospital they give you the glucometer they should offer such an apparatus to avoid punctures :(

franjacado's profile photo
franjacado
09/11/2014 9:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Victor is not yet marketed.I am the sugary Jedi:-D
They wanted to distribute it in these months just around the summer, but I have no updated news about how their marketing plans are going.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/12/2014 4:35 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hi Hansolo!

Wow, delighted
Yes, you are right ... I called Biomed and they simply took my data to inform me when they really start selling it, since I did not even say prices or exit date.Of course, he confirmed that they will be those in charge of selling it here in Spain.We will wait.

Greetings!

SailorDreamer's profile photo
SailorDreamer
09/15/2014 1:04 p.m.

Debut en 2001.
Portador de Bomba de insulina desde 2004.
Glicosiladas de 7%.
Ninguna complicación.

Hello chic@, on Tuesday they offered me in the SS a continuous meter of glucose much cheaper
€ 160 The device with the sensor and each € 60 sensor, the sensor lasts 15 days

anicordoba's profile photo
anicordoba
09/15/2014 3:37 p.m.

Hello, I have called Biomed and they have told me the same as Sailordremer ... but they say they are of tests .... tests?With the piece of page they have mounted and with the videos ... I understand it ...... Anicordoba What brand and model is that sensor?thank you.

paulamolina's profile photo
paulamolina
09/15/2014 4:35 p.m.

anicordoba said:
Hello chic@, on Tuesday they offered me in the SS a continuous meter of glucose much cheaper
€ 160 The device with the sensor and each € 60 sensor, the sensor lasts 15 days

Didn't they tell you the name of the device?It looks like being free freestyle.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/15/2014 7:24 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It is the freestyle.The welcome pack called Abbott consists of the receiver and two sensors.All for just under 180 euros

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/15/2014 7:56 p.m.

You have evidence of both devices on my blog.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/15/2014 7:57 p.m.

Well, the SS could already be encouraged to subside the freestyle, because two sensors come out much cheaper than the four boxes of strips they give ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/15/2014 8:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina said:
Well, you could already encourage SS to subside the freestyle, because two sensors come out much cheaper than the four boxes of strips that give ..

I am afraid that if they know that I buy a continuous meter, they do not go from throwing me.As always they look for excuses not to give anything ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/15/2014 9:21 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Are you already offering freestyle?
It is to tell my endocrine or my header, to see if I cuela and try it.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/16/2014 4:41 a.m.

I have learned that in the hospital I would have to go in theory (I don't go because they don't put bombs) are testing FreeSyle in adults, and they will try little to try in children, hopefully that means that in the end I finance it [-Or <

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
09/24/2014 1:19 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Freestyle, in Social Security?

Laire's profile photo
Laire
09/24/2014 2:19 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

I don't know ... in my hospital they tested the MCG of Medtronic, in fact I was in a study for a month, I lowered a point of hemoglobin (it came phenomenal) with which they saw that with the MCG it really improved theControl, we were a group of 10 and we all improve and have passed 2 and a half years of this, they continue to lend patients who have bad control for a week (which lasts the medtronic sensors lengthening them) but giving it for social securityNothing at all.
I hope I am wrong about ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/24/2014 4:03 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I don't know the truth, but I thought it is in evidence there even with children ......
Taking into account that it is cheaper than the strips and glucometers ..... Let's see if there was luck.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
09/24/2014 6:41 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

That they get cheaper ... I don't know, each strip according to my educator comes out to 11 cents so if you multiply by 200 what they usually give us (4 boxes), they come out at € 22.And the freestyle sensors I don't know how much they will not sell to them ... but I don't think much less and even if it would continue to be more expensive (€ 60/month)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/24/2014 7:09 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

In Valencia, the gucocard mx from Menarini comes out to the € SS so 19x4 = 76 €
If Freetyle sensors go to 120 a month ... I think they don't change: ((: ((: ((((((

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/24/2014 7:24 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

But if the SS bought sensors in large quantities, as they do with the strips, they would come out at half price or less, as with the strips .. I hope so.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2014 8:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In addition, not only that buying large quantities is cheaper, but the cost of manufacturing it would be cheaper, it is not the same to manufacture in a few amounts to manufacture for the entire SS.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/25/2014 5:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.