{'en': 'Glucotrack, non -invasive meter, now available in Spain', 'es': 'Glucotrack, medidor no invasivo, ya disponible en España'} Image

Glucotrack, non -invasive meter, now available in Spain

SailorDreamer's profile photo   09/11/2014 2:12 p.m.

What is very clear, is that we are tireless chickens to make golden eggs, seen what has been seen, if this is the advances in diabetes that are dedicated to doing something else, shameful no, the following.Have you ever determined that diabetes be a money disease?Luckily, the more product competition, the more adjusted competence it would be the final price for the user, because sea away from reality, here each one values ​​theirs as the best and if they have users who apostigate more reason to demand theirprice.When it turns out that they are devices that are outdated according to current technology, which are delayed and that it is the users themselves who have to "improve" by snaps.Non -invasive meters ???Enough of laughing and taking advantage of so many people who suffer from this scourge and want to suck our blood.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/30/2016 11:01 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Huy, what do I practice and discretite .... !!!!, it gives me that it will not be successful ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/30/2016 12:22 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

regina said:
because you could already encourage the SS to subside the freestyle, because two sensors come out much cheaper than the four boxes of strips that give ..

Hello.I think you are wrong.The strips boxes cost public health between 7 and 13 euros depending on the system.You multiply it by four and it does not give you for a sensor.Another thing would be that negotiating at the national level, a substantial reduction of the price cannot be achieved but as public health is distributed to each community according to all.But it would be good news that will subsidize it.In the long run I think it would be cheaper.All the best

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
08/20/2017 6:17 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.