{'en': 'Glucotrack, non -invasive meter, now available in Spain', 'es': 'Glucotrack, medidor no invasivo, ya disponible en España'} Image

Glucotrack, non -invasive meter, now available in Spain

SailorDreamer's profile photo   09/11/2014 2:12 p.m.

If also the Dexcom and the large -scale medtronic would be cheaper and na de ná

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/25/2014 6:22 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Hansolo Does the free freestyle strips are the same as Freestyle's Opium?Tell me yes, please [-o <

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/25/2014 6:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Text in free freestyle instructions:
Use only freestyle reactive strips :)>-

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/25/2014 11:59 a.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

Ernesto Thank you !!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/25/2014 12:16 p.m.

The free freestyle meter is not available at the moment, I am on the waiting list, the prices are not expensive, the Blue-Too meter is worth € 50 and the patches another € for one month and you can take the glucose every time thatYou want
Greetings to all

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
01/25/2016 5:12 p.m.

For Regina
The laboratory business is in consumables, lancetas, reactive strips, etc.The devices give them up, example: Bayer has given me the contour Next USB, a beautiful miniature Tfno.900100123-- MENARINI The latest model that measures glucose and ketone bodies, with Abbot I have not been so lucky.
All the best

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
01/25/2016 6:17 p.m.

@Jmjpn because it has happened to me on the contrary;Abott has given me the glucóemros I've asked.And the calibration fluid, batteries ... Bayer no.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/25/2016 6:39 p.m.

I have explained badly, Bayer has sent me what I have asked for, since before I used the Brezee 2, and how they will stop manufacturing it give you what you ask since they have sold the diabetes division to Panasonic, I haveSubmitted 2 refrigerators, two silicone covers, the VE on the meter program, a USB device to connect to the phone, etc.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
01/25/2016 6:52 p.m.

Hello everyone,
I have already complained once in this space about freestyle sensors.
I have been using them for a year and a half.
At first, they were going wonderfully.But the last 3 sensors I bought at the end of 2015, they are giving me wrong readings.Glycemia readings without eating anything from 200 while the capillary gives me 99.
The second sensor that failed me, I have returned it to Abbott to replace it.I didn't do the first one, I still didn't know what could be returned.For about three weeks, they have the sensor in their laboratories to see if it really does not work, and contrast the information I gave them.Come on, they believe that I lie and that I want to deceive you, I have no more things to do to try sensors, (throwing 60 euros through the window).Anyway, I still have no response.
The drop that cast the glass, is that yesterday the third sensor begins.And the same thing happens.Very high values ​​bought with the capillary, a difference of more than 100 points.
I am not new in that, I know well that it measures interstitial glucose.But it is not the case.
I have spoken recently with someone who also uses them, and tells me the same problem.
It seems to me that the last broken sensors are being out.
Many people are happy with the Festyle, including me.But Joo!I spent 180 euros without good results.
I hope you solve it soon.

OscarelGato's profile photo
OscarelGato
01/25/2016 6:53 p.m.

Glucotrack, is it for sale in Spain?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/22/2016 1:57 p.m.

Another thing that has not been clear to me, the type 1 diabetics can use it?It is that I have read that it is only for type 2 diabetics and it seems pre-diabetic (I am not sure that pre-either).

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/22/2016 2:08 p.m.

And something is known about the glycowise, that had the possibility of also going to the market.
Here we see how many groups or companies are dedicated to developing something and then sell it to the greats, and it is logical since they have neither economic resources nor distributors to carry it out.And everything is lost along the way.But this type of interest is not bad, some will sneak one day.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
02/25/2016 9:47 a.m.

holes9 said:
And the glycowise knows something, that had the possibility of also going to the market.
Here we see how many groups or companies are dedicated to developing something and then sell it to the greats, and it is logical since they have neither economic resources nor distributors to carry it out.And everything is lost along the way.But this type of interest is not bad, some will sneak one day.

Being there the encapsulated beta cell projects and that of intelligent insulin, I think it is difficult for these systems to get large investments.

Con_Q_de_quimica
02/25/2016 10:52 a.m.

Hello, yesterday I went to the endocrine and I told her for my daughter of the free freestyle, she told me that before buying it to tell her because they would leave me one to try the girl in case, it was not good, but for nowDo not bail it social security but also told me that they were already negotiating to finance it.I hope they don't take long.In case I am not said of Barcelona, ​​of course each community is a world.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
02/25/2016 11:11 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Today, June 28, 2016, I just talked again with the head of Glucotrack of the Spanish company Biomed (Alberto González Tel, 34 649476676), I have confirmed that Biomed is already waiting for next week the first shipment of Glucotrack.At this time, orders can be made to Biomed.
Glucotrack without a puncture consists of the meter apparatus and a sensor that must be replaced every six months.Every time a sensor is placed (also at the beginning) it is necessary to perform a personal calibration.This calibration is carried out by Biomed through its technical staff.
According to the data that has given me or at least as I have understood, the price of the first meter device + sensor + calibration is 726 euros with the VAT included.
The separate sensor costs 420 euros with the VAT included and includes calibration.
It seems that they are negotiating with a bank to offer the client a possible financing to pay a monthly fee.Or something like that.

mssalinero's profile photo
mssalinero
06/29/2016 8:13 p.m.

Thanks for the info @msalinero !!!I don't finish seeing the product ... it would be a competior of the free, right?It would be more glucose flash meter type.In price this ... are less than € 100 per month ... everything will depend on accuracy.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/29/2016 9:56 p.m.

@msalinero thanks for the information.
You can indicate the website where it indicates the operation of the device so that people know what it is.
Thank you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/30/2016 12:26 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

albertot said:
thanks for the info @msalinero !!!I don't finish seeing the product ... it would be a competior of the free, right?It would be more glucose flash meter type.In price this ... are less than € 100 per month ... everything will depend on accuracy.

It would not be a free competitor since it is only for type 2 diabetics.

In my opinion the price is a real nonsense;It seems to me that few diabetic types 2 will spend that pasture.

Con_Q_de_quimica
06/30/2016 12:50 a.m.

Only for type 2 ???I don't understand this product very well ... I guess you will have to wait a little for more information

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/30/2016 8:43 a.m.

So I know the device I think I had to be in precise temperature conditions.
They have to invent something better better than in the market and at a reasonable price (which for each of us is one) although I am clear

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/30/2016 9:06 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.