My experience with Abbott Freestyle

Antoniora's profile photo   01/08/2016 10:30 a.m.

I also carry it above, because when bracket ranges less and there is less danger of taking off.It's a matter of testing...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2016 1:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This is definitely a lot of better, minimal differences vs glycometer.

Although I have to admit that it is difficult for me to adapt to the minutes of delay that carries this, but it will be a matter of doing and changing the chip a little.For now at meals I will continue using glucometer to calculate pump dose and corrections correctly.I am putting in the free what I like and I puncture, but I do not see how to calculate Bolus or active insulin, which I read that it could.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 7:42 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Malegro that already works better @gemater

What you say about bowling and insulina I think is in the "Professional Options" section in which you have to put a code if you are a health professional.I used it once with a code that I put I do not know if it was Regina or another Forera and it worked for me but then I kept asking for the code and I did not remember what it was ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/28/2016 7:56 p.m.

The code is Caa1c.What happens is that you only work when you use the strip with the capillary analysis, it does not work if you measure the interstitial glucose

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2016 8:32 p.m.

@sigsauer Well yes, the truth is a relief to see that it is going great right now, so luckily it will only have been the novatada haha
The same as said, the next one I put it above.

@joseludi, being so I think I will use mine for meals and bolus that is already linked to the pump, it will be more comfortable.Thanks the same for the information

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 11:46 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Two and a half months ago I bought a 4 sensor pack.By mistake they charged me double.At 15 days the money of in pack was returned.The other tubing them problems with the warehouse what is in France.Each person who attended me for Tel said something different but nobody with a solution.The case is what the company is neither serious nor responsible.They have not returned my money or sent me the product.I am desperate.They are one's scammers.Be careful

Sara medialdea's profile photo
Sara medialdea
11/08/2017 8:10 a.m.

@riantha, in Germany they subsidize any meter?He understood that Dexcom yes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/08/2017 5:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.