Alert dog

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/12/2015 4:39 p.m.

Well, I do usually be in very good figures when I do sports (the same not 70-30 but if 65-150).If I am going to do intense sports for an hour or less I usually eat a medium fruit about 15 minutes before I start if I am below 120 and with that I usually maintain.If I do for a long time I look at every 2 hours and eat 10-15 grams of hydrates if I see that I am below 100, most of the time it works for me.
It costs me a lot more to control the glycemia when I left home or when I throw a whole day in the sofa than when I exercise.It is clear that each one is a world.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/18/2015 6:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And when you finish doing the exercise, especially if you have been more than 1 hour, do not have a rush?

fer's profile photo
fer
06/18/2015 6:45 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

That goes, to me the exercise until today has never uploaded my glucose.Although of course, I usually exercise aerobic.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/18/2015 6:49 p.m.

Although it seems that the knowledge of the disease is much greater than 50 years ago, let's say, and that it is more viable and usual to detect it, I understand that the percentage of non -diagnosed diabetics has been estimated is still very high.I do not know, could anyone illustrate us in this aspect?On the other hand, perhaps dogs could be useful in detection ...

manelfromgracia's profile photo
manelfromgracia
06/19/2015 3:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.