Dexcom 4 nervousness and anxiety

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/11/2015 5:52 a.m.

The sensors last an average of 4 weeks, so although at first it is more expensive then a month, you get cheaper.
And then you have the tranquility of the alarms, if I do not whistle, nor do you have to remember to look at it because everything is fine, I have 70-130

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/13/2015 4:22 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

No, it does not carry it, because it is quite a traquila without too much effort and with good we have, but if I wanted to, I like it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/13/2015 4:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What is doing very well is to put at noon, in one dose.But that is already very personal

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/13/2015 4:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

gala said:
The sensors last an average of 4 weeks, so although at first it is more expensive then a month, you get cheaper.
And then you have the peace of minds, if you don't whistle, nor do you have to remember to look at it because everything is fine, I have 70-130

Ostias four fantastic weeks!
The idea of ​​mine is just that of not having to be aware of the subject all the time adding the stress aggregate that in case it already brings. Although I imagine that once I acquired I will be too the time making an eye.
Alarms I think they will be very useful.
Salu2 :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/13/2015 4:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

regina said:
what is doing very well is to put at noon, in a single dose.But that is already very personal

If this young woman regina, I remember in my debut at 23 I was not so pending and I was going wonderfully but now you can get more old, you have to take care of a little more so that they do not come in serious complications.
I will see if in the afternoon it begins to rise as before without apparent reason I pay attention to you and change for a meiodia dose, in a couple of days I tell you.Salu2

DiabetesForo
08/13/2015 4:47 p.m.

regina said:
Afterego, if you can afford it, buy the dexcom.
It is much more reliable than the free, (they use it in hospitals to program bombs) it gives you continuous data and graphics, and alarms, which you can get care of everything if they do not whistle. And for what I read, the sensors can last much more15 days, so it will not be much more expensive either.

Regina, that is more reliable, should put it in quarantine.I can't comment on the Dexcom, I was going back to buy it when the free appeared and it is reliable 100 % and I do not need alarms.I do not know if stretching so much the useful life of the sensors I would not bring reliability as I have heard there.Also if you have to have to calibrate it once or twice a day, turn off and let's go, I don't like it

DiabetesForo
08/13/2015 7:09 p.m.

Afterego said:
Joseludi said:
I would first probate free, just lose 60 euros.The Dexcom is a very large initial investment.As for the alarms, if they are necessary for suffering many hypos and inadvertent, then for him, but it is so, with free it is enough to you

Hi Joseludi I have several problems to go for freestyle.
First, I am on the waiting list for a long time and Abbott delivers the devices with drops.
Second give you two sensors per month and but you can't buy as I understand.
Third I am very living in Mexico and do not see the Follon to send every month of Spain and pay Fedex DHL private messenger etc.
I have also read that some people create allergy, today looking for information from the freestyle I find this article and well I doubt a little more than before, there I put the review of a kid who has it, greetings and I wait for comments to theregarding you have a good day.

ketobetics.com/2014/12/resena-de-freestyle-libre-cuatro.html

You can buy as soon as 14 days pass from the previous order, so if you calculate you can gradually accumulate several boxes.I have tried to make a simulation and so it is although I have not come to buy because I do not need to accumulate, you might do well.Anyway, being in America, I see a huge paste the distribution of free and have that your family forward you.

As for the allergy, there is everything, nothing has left me and there are people who have come out or take off the sensors.I must have touched the lottery, although there are also many people who are going wonderfully.As it doesn't cost much, you don't lose anything, 60 euros from the reader (although you can continue using it with strips)

The boy's analysis is December, I think the subject has improved.

Nothing is further from creating a battle between Dexcom and free, each one or the other is doing better.In any case you choose the one you choose I want to do very well

DiabetesForo
08/13/2015 7:17 p.m.

Joseludi said:
Afterego said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
I would first try free, just lose 60 euros.The Dexcom is a very large initial investment.As for the alarms, if they are necessary for suffering many hypos and inadvertent, then for him, but it is so, with free it is enough to you

Hi Joseludi I have several problems to go for freestyle.
First, I am on the waiting list for a long time and Abbott delivers the devices with drops.
Second give you two sensors per month and but you can't buy as I understand.
Third I am very living in Mexico and do not see the Follon to send every month of Spain and pay Fedex DHL private messenger etc.
I have also read that some people create allergy, today looking for information from the freestyle I find this article and well I doubt a little more than before, there I put the review of a kid who has it, greetings and I wait for comments to theregarding you have a good day.

ketobetics.com/2014/12/resena-de-freestyle-libre-cuatro.html

You can buy as soon as 14 days pass from the previous order, so if you calculate you can gradually accumulate several boxes.I have tried to make a simulation and so it is although I have not come to buy because I do not need to accumulate, you might do well.Anyway, being in America, I see a huge paste the distribution of free and have that your family forward you.

As for the allergy, there is everything, nothing has left me and there are people who have come out or take off the sensors.I must have touched the lottery, although there are also many people who are going wonderfully.As it doesn't cost much, you don't lose anything, 60 euros from the reader (although you can continue using it with strips)

The boy's analysis is December, I think the subject has improved.

Nothing is further from creating a battle between Dexcom and free, each one or the other is doing better.In any case you choose the one you choose I want to do very well

Buna Joseludi, of course each one surely has its defects and virtues like everything in this life and for tastes because we already know truth.
The Dexcom that if it costs a paste with the freestyle but the availability also weighs in the decision. It is a extremely difficult decision that we will have to think cautiously.
Saluos and thanks for commenting.

DiabetesForo
08/13/2015 8:12 p.m.

I have the sensor 4 weeks and the 4th works perfectly to me, if what is Vwrity to appear from the 5th restart begin to leave ???Frequently but until then it works well for me (I speak for me) and what to calibrate it ... you are the 15 days of the free without doing a single control ????I have taken it and I also made it capillary from time to time, 1 time a day because I did not trust and in fact I once caught him that the clamp was going, in fact I was saying all the day I was forbelow 70 or even 50 and in blood did not fall from 100 at any time .... so to be 15 without doing any control ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/13/2015 9:41 p.m.

Afterego said:
gala said:
The sensors last an average of 4 weeks, so although at first it is more expensive then a month,You get cheaper.
And then you have the peace of minds, if you don't whistle, nor do you have to remember to look at it because everything is fine, I have 70-130

The idea of ​​mine is just that of not having to be aware of the subject all the time adding the stress aggregate that in case it already brings. Although I imagine that once I acquired I will be too the time making an eye.

I tell you a year ago I started putting it in the upper gluteo and lasted me three weeks well.But I saw people like a gala that lasted more and I thought if they last to me because no?
And I decided to put it on the back of the arm, I have three and last 28 to 32 days.
For the topic of sport, alarms are essential to me are many hours.
Who has not suffered a nocturnal hypo?We are sleeping it is difficult to pass the device through the arm, unless you are sleepwalking and do it for inertia every 15 minutes because you may have 120 mg and at 15 min it may be that you have 80.
I have been three years since I have the Dexcom that I have not suffered a hiccup or nightly and that I can assure you that it only happens if you have alarms.
Each one has a point of looking but I believe that the most successful is Dexcom and respect the other opinions.
I do not look at the receiver, well now the animas that I carry it and connects with Dexcom, I put the alarms and let me know and depending whether it is for sport, at night or when I put an alarm value or another.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/13/2015 9:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
Afterego said:
gala said:
gala said:
to me the sensors last me an average of 4 weeks, so although at first it is more expensive then a month, you get cheaper.

I tell you a year ago I started putting it in the upper gluteo and lasted me three weeks well.But I saw people like a gala that lasted more and I thought if they last to me because no?
And I decided to put it on the back of the arm, I have three and last 28 to 32 days.
Who has not suffered a nocturnal hypo?We are sleeping it is difficult to pass the device through the arm, unless you are sleepwalking and do it for inertia every 15 minutes because you may have 120 mg and at 15 min it may be that you have 80.
I have been three years since I have the Dexcom that I have not suffered a hiccup or nightly and that I can assure you that it only happens if you have alarms.
Each one has a point of looking but I believe that the most successful is Dexcom and respect the other opinions.
I do not look at the receiver, well now the animas that I carry it and connects with Dexcom, I put the alarms and let me know and depending whether it is for sport, at night or when I put an alarm value or another.

Jconegar your information very valuable and of course I have already received certain additional information that Inday has provided me to see if it is possible to get it when traveling to the US in a month or two.
Now the rookie question although it has already been mentioned in several threads in the forum I took the daring to ask you what I need to throw a good season say half a year and not spend trouble.
Devices and sensors and the transmitter that would need the most?
Is there any starting pack that brings everything necessary and a sensor or how is the thing going?
I also thought about the arm to see how it was a fantastic crazy month of life.
Greetings and thanks

DiabetesForo
08/14/2015 1:42 a.m.

gala said:
I have the sensor 4 weeks and the 4th works perfectly to me, if what is Vwrity to appear from the 5th restart begin to leave the lies ???Frequently but until then it works well for me (I speak for me) and what to calibrate it ... you are the 15 days of the free without doing a single control ????I have taken it and I also made it capillary from time to time, 1 time a day because I did not trust and in fact I once caught him that the clamp was going, in fact I was saying all the day I was forbelow 70 or even 50 and in blood did not fall from 100 at any time .... so to be 15 without doing any control ...

Gala when are those come out ???What do you mention already ask for change for the new sensor or do you change it for deduction?
What you say about Free also read it on a blog of a kid who had it but Joseludi says that he goes to knob but of course not everything?
It will have to be better than another and also that they like more or less that is freedom of thought.
Although I think I am going to the Dexcom since there are many people who have it and recommend that it is very reliable.

DiabetesForo
08/14/2015 1:50 a.m.

Exactly, each who uses the one who wants but does not sell the motorcycle that the free is more comfortable, more practical, more reliable ... to see in the absence of good bread are cakes, but as complete the complete is much more completeDexcom, the theme of alarms has no discussion (as Jconegar says, as you are not obsessed or put on the alarm, I do not know how the receiver will pass through the arm when you are asleep)
The?The dexcom does not ask you to change the sensor, do you change it because you go out ???Constantly or because it begins to give you results that do not agree.They usually begin to leave the 3rd week (3 restart), it depends on each person.
Sometimes they come out when the sensor is new, once it happened to me to wear it, be waiting at the 1st calibration and zas !!Take?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/14/2015 2:13 a.m.

Afterego said:
jconegar said:
clark said:
clark said:
The sensors last an average of 4 weeks, so although at the beginning it is more expensive then a month, you get cheaper.

Jconegar your information very valuable and of course I have already received certain additional information that Inday has provided me to see if it is possible to get it when traveling to the US in a month or two.
Now the rookie question although it has already been mentioned in several threads in the forum I took the daring to ask you what I need to throw a good season say half a year and not spend trouble.
Is there any starting pack that brings everything necessary and a sensor or how is the thing going?
Greetings and thanks

In Spain there is an initial pack that I am wrong and I remember well has a sensor box, a sender and a receiver.In the US I don't know if they would exite.

The sensors work well even if they are expired consider if you are going to buy.

Also keep in mind that perhaps in two or three months very possible in the US you can buy the G5 and you would be the Number One.Be careful with this seeks well online and inform you well.

For example, as I have the Anima, I cannot think of the G5 but Edte is luxurious at least to me.

Also find out if the G5 is because the receiver is not necessary to connect with the mobile, that already what you see.Here in Spain even if it is necessary, its purchase will be forced.

And I assure you that it will buy the best in the market.

Greetings and good trip !!!!!!

That envies if you have a ticket Dimelo hahahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/14/2015 6:09 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

jconegar said:
Afterego said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
Afterego said:
Afterego said:
Afterego said:
Afterego said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:

Greetings and thanks

In Spain there is an initial pack that I am wrong and I remember well has a sensor box, a sender and a receiver.In the US I don't know if they would exite.

The sensors work well even if they are expired consider if you are going to buy.

Also keep in mind that perhaps in two or three months very possible in the US you can buy the G5 and you would be the Number One.Be careful with this seeks well online and inform you well.

For example, as I have the Anima, I cannot think of the G5 but Edte is luxurious at least to me.

Also find out if the G5 is because the receiver is not necessary to connect with the mobile, that already what you see.Here in Spain even if it is necessary, its purchase will be forced.

Well here giving signs of existence ha ha.
I just talked on a phone with a Dexcom sales executive.
First of all, thank the partner Gala for the valuable information provided.
After 15 MINS he serves me a nice kid and we started in English but it gives me how to speak English and I ask him good if he speaks Spanish and says that if and I happy as a dog with two tailsYou imagine right?
Well, according to the 1547 dollars start kit (it's a Paston YOOOOOOOOOO UHMMM)
The box of 4 sensors 349 dollars and the transmitter happened to me to ask it but already by mail he consults everything.
What he tells me is that I need a pre -written recipe of the endo and it cannot be from Spain so we will have to look for ways of going there as soon as I arrive.
The shipping lasts between 24 to 48 hours from San Diego to Florida so I may from time to time since I go for a week.
Another thing that I do not find out and that is that the seller assured that the sensors do not last more than 7 days this already left somewhat worried but I still did more than you say and gala that you already have it.

Greetings and good weekend
Ticket is not plenty of comrade and neither does a cane invite you so I just offer anything else that is within my reach.come healthy again

DiabetesForo
08/14/2015 8:25 p.m.

Yes, the sensors sell them for a week officially and with guarantee during the same in case it fails before what happens is that when a week passes you will notify you of the hours left for the "end of the sensor" when it does when it doesJust a week "End of sensor" appears to you and then you restart again, 15 days last without problems to everyone, bone restarting it and 3 almost that also, to see each body a world ....
Here the start kit leaves for € 1573 with VAT included.
The sensor box (4) 374 VAT inc each sensor at € 93.5 and the € 372 transmitter INC,
With annual subscription I think each sensor came out at € 78.
As for authorization, it is not an authorization, it is a non -opposition to use a continuous monitor.Here in Spain it is worth signing the header like me, it is not necessary to be endocrine, I suppose it will be the same.
So nothing throws the accounts ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/14/2015 10:06 p.m.

gala said:
yes, the sensors sell them for a week officially and with guarantee during the same in case it fails before what happens is that when a week passes you will notify you ofThe hours left for the "end of the sensor" when just a week ago "end of sensor" and then I restart him again, 15 days last without problems everyone, bone restarting it and 3 almost also, to appear fromThere each body a world ...
Here the start kit leaves for € 1573 with VAT included.
The sensor box (4) 374 VAT inc each sensor at € 93.5 and the € 372 transmitter INC,
With annual subscription I think each sensor came out at € 78.
As for authorization, it is not an authorization, it is a non -opposition to use a continuous monitor.Here in Spain it is worth signing the header like me, it is not necessary to be endocrine, I suppose it will be the same.
So nothing throws the accounts ...

Thank you, the panorama of the duration and other needs to see how everything planned with the times and others is clarified, I will consult by 5 also because if they say that it comes out before the end of this to what to whatBetter for that same, but already by 4.
Then when I already have it, I will ask you how that of the reset is and others.
A question as soon as the sensor insertion is very painful?I remembered that I had not yet asked that. Come on good weekend and greetings

DiabetesForo
08/15/2015 1:51 a.m.

afterego said:
jconegar said:
clark said:
clark said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
Afterego said:
Afterego said:
Afterego said:
Afterego said:
Afterego said:
Afterego said:
Afterego said:
Afterego said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
gala said:
The sensors last an average of 4 weeks, so although at the beginning it is more expensive to then to theMonth, you get cheaper.

Greetings and thanks

Well here giving signs of existence ha ha.
I just talked on a phone with a Dexcom sales executive.
First of all, thank the partner Gala for the valuable information provided.
After 15 MINS I serve me a sympathy kid and we start in English but it gives me how to speak English and I ask him good if he speaks Spanish and says that ifAnd I happy as a dog with two queues, do you imagine?
Well, according to the 1547 dollars start kit (it's a Paston YOOOOOOOOOO UHMMM)
The box of 4 sensors 349 dollars and the transmitter happened to me to ask it but already by mail he consults everything.
What he tells me is that I need a pre -written recipe of the endo and it cannot be from Spain so we will have to look for ways of going there as soon as I arrive.
The shipping lasts between 24 to 48 hours from San Diego to Florida so I may from time to time since I go for a week.
Another thing that I do not find out and that is that the seller assured that the sensors do not last more than 7 days this already left somewhat worried but I still did more than you say and gala that you already have it.

Greetings and good weekend
Ticket is not plenty of comrade and neither does a cane invite you so I just offer anything else that is within my reach.come healthy again

I thought the sensors cost much less there !!!!If you have the annual subscription here, I do not differ so much with what Gala tells us.
The issuer for Facebook groups commented that it was more expensive than in Spain, be careful with that.
Well you'll tell us.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/15/2015 1:52 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Do not worry about the insertion, a click, my sometimes hurts much more when I do capillary control

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/16/2015 1:27 p.m.

What goes !!!!As Gala comments, nothing is noticeable, the needle enters very soft, is squeezing fast and you don't even find out.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/16/2015 3:41 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.