{'en': 'Paucho cold and dialyic cold wallets', 'es': 'Carteras de frío Poucho y DIA-PAK Classic'} Image

Paucho cold and dialyic cold wallets

fer's profile photo   09/08/2015 3:43 p.m.

Thank you, the excursion is on the mountain, and the problem is that in this area of ​​Valencia in October as the Sun comes out, which is the most normal, we reach 30º.Without going any further on Monday we reached 32, and I don't tell you for creating envy ....;)
Anyway I believe and as I have commented on another thread, I will not have to worry about this at the moment ....... It is the first excursion that has since its diagnosis and if it does not change my mind we are not going to force it either.Anyway I will look at another time with more peace of mind.Thanks for your advice.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/09/2015 9:28 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Do not worry about the temperature that I have been in Egypt in July and neither cold or anything, in the backpack and nothing else, man that yes, I was careful not to give them the sun directly.
That is necessary at home with everything collected.
I have never spoiled the heat insulin, on the contrary, the Lantus per cold if, which has come to freeze

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/09/2015 11:27 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hi @gala,
The theme of Hydrofilm is pending that they give us a price.It seems that the people who have tried it are happy, we send some samples to some and it has told us.

I imagine that they will give us the price shortly and we can comment.

By the way to those who have nenes ..... We will shortly overcome a love bug .... We hope it is for someone from the forum !!!!

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
10/09/2015 4:45 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Friends
Do not heat your head, call 900100117 and request one, it is the old bayer (now Panasonic), to say that you have a contour meter Next, if they ask for the meter number, say that you have it at home, they will take the data and youThey will say that in 2-3 days we will receive it.
It is very simple carries a hydrogel container and another of neoprene so that they do not get wet and then a case similar to a case of glasses with zipper.
I have sent me all the accessories that I have asked, from chargers for the contour Next USB since it has a rechargeable battery (both wall and car) silicone covers, etc.
Greetings to all.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
06/17/2017 11:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What is Hidrofix?

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
06/17/2017 11:58 p.m.

Good night @monica, I have visited your page and I would like to know if the children's thermal bags have included the thermal gel, and if not, where you can buy and the amount.
Thank you so much

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
06/18/2017 12:22 a.m.

Hello, do you think it is necessary to bring the bolis to the beach with the fridge?I have never done it like this, but seeing the options I am afraid that the ball loses effectiveness for heat.

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
06/20/2017 8:43 a.m.

fátimagv said:
Hello, do you think it is necessary to take the bolis to the beach with the fridge?I have never done it like that, but seeing the options I am afraid that the ball loses effectiveness due to heat.
That I do not give them the sun, but we are going the bomb when I do sports is sunbathing and it is hours and has never lost effectiveness.I speak of summer and being 6 to 8 hours on the bicycle giving him the sun.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/20/2017 1:46 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
fátimagv said:
hello, do you think it is necessary to take the bolis to the beach with the fridge?I have never done it like that, but seeing the options I am afraid that the ball loses effectiveness due to heat.
That I do not give them the sun, but we are going the bomb when I do sports is sunbathing and it is hours and has never lost effectiveness.I speak of summer and being 6 to 8 hours on the bicycle giving him the sun.

Thank you so much!I will do so :)

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
06/20/2017 2:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.