Freestyle links with your mobile and stop working with your reader

PabloRasco's profile photo   03/26/2016 11:03 a.m.

In the case of the iPhone, I think we are left without app at the moment ... although I think that Abbot will be developing his app as already mentioned ... now, I doubt that when Abbot sets the apps are free, you will have the option to buythe official reader or the official app.

PabloRasco's profile photo
PabloRasco
03/29/2016 7:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Pablorasco I do not think they take out their official application of mobile payment having another 2 in the market that are free unless it was much more reliable and with more possibilities than the unofficial, in fact, Kraken put here that Glimp in theNext update of the application you will be able to calibrate the result that the application gives you with the capillary glucometer such as the Dexcom so that it is more reliable .. now those of Abbott will be thinking, fuck if the other is better and Grátis, we are going to chargefor her ... ??

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/29/2016 1:30 p.m.

I do not know ... I think that in health issues, everything that is official ... also that the official app would offer certain "guarantees" of communication with in sensor.It is a matter of time that comes out (in my opinion)

PabloRasco
03/29/2016 2:44 p.m.

And why were they going to charge for an application?Would it be a plus for customers in the face of competition and for new customers?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/29/2016 3:01 p.m.

@Pablorasco If the official ABBOTT application already exists, it is called "LibreLink" but at the moment it can only be used in Sweden and download from the Google Play from there .. I imagine that they are perfecting it so as not to get a potato or will be trying to sign thedevelopers who have made Liapp and Glimp ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/29/2016 3:46 p.m.

Joseludi said:
And why were they going to charge for an application?It would be a plus for customers in the face of competition and for new customers?

The app thinks that it would be payment for the simple reason that if they sell you the reader ... they will not give you an app to eat the stock of readers ... unless they, put the app free but that you need aSerial reader number to activate it.

sigsauer said:
@pablorasco if the official application of Abbott already exists, it is called "LibreLink" but for now it can only be used in Sweden and download from the Google Play from there .. I imagine thatThey are perfecting it not to get a potato or will be trying to sign the developers who have made Liapp and Glimp ...

The ideal would be to meet someone from there that I have downloaded it and ask that the installer (.Apk) keep it on its PC to share ... thus installed anyone regardless of the country's google play that is

PabloRasco
03/29/2016 6:35 p.m.

Pablorasco said:
Joseludi said:
And why were they going to charge for an application?It would be a plus for customers in the face of competition and for new customers?

The app thinks that it would be payment for the simple reason that if they sell you the reader ... they will not give you an app to eat the stock of readers ... unless they, put the app free but that you need aSerial reader number to activate it.

sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
@pablorasco if the official application of Abbott already exists, it is called "LibreLink" but for now it can only be used in Sweden and download from the Google Play from there .. I imagine thatThey are perfecting it not to get a potato or will be trying to sign the developers who have made Liapp and Glimp ...

The ideal would be to meet someone from there that I have downloaded it and ask that the installer (.Apk) keep it on its PC to share ... thus installed anyone regardless of the country's google play that is

I've been looking for Google Play's Swedish page and is not.I think the issue is that it is even in the test phase and who has it has been supplied by Abbot through the national health system in sound and in the United Kingdom.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/29/2016 9:38 p.m.

Hello, a question about Freestyle 2, so that the app and its mobile alarms work well.

Thank you!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
01/18/2024 4:50 p.m.

Joels said:

To have active alarms, only Bluetooth is necessary.The NFC only uses it when you pass the mobile by the sensor.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/18/2024 5:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.