Freestyle links with your mobile and stop working with your reader

PabloRasco's profile photo   03/26/2016 11:03 a.m.

Greetings !
A few days ago I am premiering the free and today I decided to try the Liapp app, which has been my surprise that how much the application has given the first reading, the official reader passed through the sensor and ... suddenly "there is noSensor "!!!!!And then "his sensor doesn't work" joooooooder ... it's the first and I have shit it!The fact is that I tried the app in my wife's mobile since I have iPhone ... and now it turns out that I will have to be anchored to it until it expires ... Does anyone else happen to him?

I update: it turns out that the mobile does not work well either, always marks the same amount (145) and have already passed as 8h.
I try with Grimp and the same thing happens ... It has been marking 168. It seems that the sensor had been blocked there.

PabloRasco's profile photo
PabloRasco
03/26/2016 11:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Pablorasco that was already commented in another thread, once you start the sensor with the application of the mobile, the official reader cannot be used, however, if you do it backwards there is no problem, if you start with the officer you can then doReadings with everyone, official and smartphone ..
The results do not know, I have never initialized the sensor from my mobile but I would not have to fail, you have been 85 hours in 145, more rare things have been seen ...;)

all the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/26/2016 4:24 p.m.

Thanks for your answer ... but I started the sensor with the officer and until yesterday (seventh day of the sensor) I did not try the application ... for the moment everything is still the same, the official reader says that there is a sensor failure, andBoth apps continue with the last brand they gave last night.They read the sensor but remain nailed in 145 and 168 respectively.
Well, it seems that I am the first fool that happens to him ... Another thing to consider ...

PabloRasco
03/26/2016 5:28 p.m.

Hello!Today I try to use Liapp for the first time and directly does not read the sensor.I started it two days ago with the officer and it goes perfect, but for trying with mobile I have tried and I do not know if it does not recognize it or because it passes.Connect NFC in the tlf and nothing

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/26/2016 5:32 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Pablorasco Vale, I had not caught you at the beginning, I thought you had started it with the mobile, because if you look like being screwed, you call and give you a new one .. I ever gave me the reader I have given me error I have error I haveReturned everything from settings as if it were new and has worked, to try !!
@Gemater I imagine that you pass it from the back of the phone truth .. ??If with the official reader the reading is instantan with the mobile you have to leave it 2 partners to make the reading, it also depends a little on the case or housing you carry on the mobile, depending on it costs it a little more or a little less.For giving you ideas.I am luxurious to me with my mobile ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/26/2016 5:55 p.m.

@sigsauer after the last sensor that took days to read well, I consider several things, to put the sensor one day before I told and the truth that it was great from the beginning, differences of less than 5, but even with that II stay with what you said to see how it was in the mobile, because it was more accurate (I think you were you) since mine had no NFC ...
The case that my old mobile decided to do underwater 3 days ago and did not survive.It is clear, to look for one with NFC !!I'm still seeing my new one, and nooo !!I did not put it from the back, things of rookie hahahaha ... I will try to remove the housing if it fails and leave it some partners put to see how it goes.I will inform you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/26/2016 6:24 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

sigsauer said:
@paborrasco ok, I had not caught you at first, I thought you had started it with the mobile, because if you look like being screwed, call and give you a new one.I have ever given the reader, I have given me error I have configured everything from adjustments as if it were new and has worked, to try !!

Q vaaa tries to start the sensor again and there is no way ... it literally says your sensor does not work

PabloRasco
03/26/2016 7:43 p.m.

Attached capture of the message that gives me

PabloRasco
03/26/2016 7:44 p.m.

@Gemater ha ha ha.I ran because at the beginning the mobile passed as the reader, on the screen part and thought that the application was a scam until I realized that the NFC of the smartphones is on the part of the battery ....
@Pablorasco, on Monday, and you send them this photo so you can see that you are not inventing it and send you a new GRÁTIS.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/26/2016 9:32 p.m.

I have retired ... and if you were curious ... the out -of -arm sensor continues to work with the app and keep marking 145 !!!!!With two "......"
I have tried with other mobiles and the app and also marks the same and even the graph of the last hours !!!

PabloRasco
03/26/2016 10:33 p.m.

@Pablorasco Well, the truth that if even removed the same thing ... I will try to use the application the last day, lest it go, because I will already take the following sensor on.If failure will be a matter of not repeating

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/27/2016 3:11 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater I can tell you that outside the home I always use the mobile application, rarely the reader of Abbott and my sensors have never happened to them.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/28/2016 1:40 p.m.

Forgive could you tell me what is the name of the app ??I put liapp in play store and I don't get anything I have never taken the readings with the mobile and I would like to try

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/28/2016 2:34 p.m.

liapp and the other glymp .Now it's Google Play, Play Store I think it doesn't work anymore ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/28/2016 3:44 p.m.

Ready, today I have called and after checking data and series numbers ... send a replacement.
I believe that when they ask so many lots of lots and serial numbers it will be for some statistics that they will wantSend a "mojon" as a replacement

PabloRasco
03/28/2016 4:17 p.m.

GLIMP is what is it?I've already found the other thanks

paquimacias
03/28/2016 4:26 p.m.

Glimp is for the same, to make readings with the sensor but this is much more complete, you can put meals, activity etc. such as other applications for diabetes.Liapp makes you readings, graphic and a statistic with the measurements you make, without more.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/28/2016 6:23 p.m.

Thanks I am not very

paquimacias
03/28/2016 6:47 p.m.

@Sigsauer in the end I have tried it today and works, and continues to read from the meter perfectly.The problem, apart from putting it behind, is the housing, is metallic and I suppose that is why I did not read it.
Sincerely, the graphs seem better to Liapp, I see them lighter than the meter itself, for precision and for what I have seen today, a little more or less, but the main thing is that I have this option in case it fails inanother occasion.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/28/2016 10:03 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Well, I don't use just either, I just use the reader.Only on one occasion I had to use the mobile and that was when I went to work without the reader, hehehe.

This is because my mobile is a Nexus 5 and the truth is that the official reader gives me more reliable readings.

eye and not start the sensor with the application that exists from Glimp for that, that if you do you can no longer use the official reader with that sensor

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/28/2016 11:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.