{'en': 'Is the change between "people with diabetes" and "diabetics" relevant?', 'es': 'Es relevante el cambio entre "personas con diabetes" y "los diabéticos"?'} Image

Is the change between "people with diabetes" and "diabetics" relevant?

fer's profile photo   03/31/2016 10:18 a.m.

@Gala maybe I have not used the right word, I only referred to the fact that the bad experience has been recorded and you do not like to be called that way

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/02/2016 10:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That if @joseludi

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/02/2016 10:13 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

In line with what you are saying or not to the others about diabetes it turns out that I soon have a wedding and stops that as they last so much since you start eating that you finish I think I will have to put insulin as I eat and I fearI will have to give many explanations.How do you do if you have a wedding how do you put the insulin ???

DiabetesForo
04/02/2016 11:46 p.m.

I wait for desserts xq normally at weddings the first and second dishes do not usually have many hydrates, they are usually seafood meats and fish.
That yes, watches the cocktail

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/02/2016 11:54 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala The bad thing is that I think that they put feet snacks of which the waiters pass with trays full of pecking and how can it be calculated?Surely closing the mouth.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2016 12:13 a.m.

@aliciaalicia I now carry a bomb but before I asked the people of the table if they cared to click me, I was doing it little by little, many punctures.
Now with the bomb because they ask me what they do not know, but it is true that everyone usually knows, since the tables are usually always known.
The problem of the first and second is usually if they carry sauces that there is the problem.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/03/2016 12:19 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks @jconegar I will have to calculate Ojimetro

DiabetesForo
04/03/2016 12:24 a.m.

@Aliciaalicia, put on a little for the peck and then you normally eat. When you see that the dessert comes you go to the bathroom, measure yourself and calculate what you wear.Enjoy the wedding and serves you as an essay for next time.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/03/2016 2:15 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am not diabetic, I have diabetes and the difference is immense.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/03/2016 10:07 a.m.

@Regina thanks seems good method.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2016 10:24 p.m.

@Roar I see that you are one of those who do not like to classify it as a diabetic.I think that for me this has not had much importance the same thing gives me that I am diabetic that to say that I have diabetes.But it is very respectable what each one thinks.
Betting your trust, I ask you a person at a wedding if you are or practice vegetarianism??Thanks as always.It is that I am in it.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2016 10:32 p.m.

I have answered you in a private.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/12/2016 12:06 a.m.

Well, I don't care as they call me if that is not going to change what I have;Of course, it may be so accustomed to hearing me in all possible ways that I don't even tell the truth, so I think that for this I am not a good example.It is what has 35 years on this trip.
What I would like to call me to heal and clear to everyone else but for that they don't call ..

ajd's profile photo
ajd
04/14/2016 5:38 p.m.

me ?Neither fu ni FA !!!!!!!!!!!Because my "work" is not what "ignorant" can say;I know I'm diabetics and ....... Nothing to say!IN FRANCES: RIEN TO DIRE !!!!!!!!Only my biggest concern is that: I am giving the war every day for 54anos !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
04/15/2016 7:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.