Hello, new with 33 years of diabetes experience

Ele's profile photo   10/06/2015 6:01 p.m.

Hello everyone
I am new in this to participate in Internet forums, but not with diabetes.I have been 33 years old, and I have gone through all the stages that I have seen many you share in the forum.Now I have begun to receive education to put on a bomb and that's why I investigated more on the Internet to know opinions.I have realized what helps me to see that my concerns and my concerns are those of many and that there are things that many times do not tell your parents, your friends or your husband.I hope technology does not stop me and participate a lot
Greetings to all

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/06/2015 6:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, welcome to the forum.I see that you are a squeeze.So we can also learn from your experience.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/06/2015 6:36 p.m.

Hello Ele, I have been evolving 28 years.I have been the last 5 years to put on the microinfusora or not.I carry it from the early July and now I would not know how to live without it.Repentant not having put it before.The first two weeks were somewhat complicated and get radios, but now that they don't take it off

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/06/2015 6:46 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Welcome to the forum @ele I like @jconegar I have also taken the bomb for a few months.The bomb is obviously not the panacea and requires effort on the part of one but I believe that today is the most flexible therapy and that allows more adjusted control.At least so has been in my case.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/06/2015 7:15 p.m.

Welcome Ele!I am also new, hopefully we can share and learn a lot in this group.Greetings!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/06/2015 7:19 p.m.

Thank you all for the reception.
Today I have come quite happy with the first impression of the bomb and surely all your advice is going to come very well
The truth is that I am a quite reserved person with my diabetes and it scares me a bit to wear a kind of sneak over the whole day.It costs me when I know people give explanations and hear again all the typical comments of there are poor and above all, that of: this you cannot eat, but they put the tray in front.Anyway, this I think is a "trauma" of childhood, but I doubt that at this point it manages to overcome the bad drool that enters me

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/06/2015 7:46 p.m.

Hello, Ele.Welcome!

pike's profile photo
pike
10/06/2015 8:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Even years ago it was the same.Now I love to teach the Dexcom and the bomb !!!!I don't hide.I understand you why I have gone through that, but now I am an exibitionist hahaha.Come on this summer I even went cruise and I think that of the 4000 passengers and about 1500 crew members saw my bomb for about 4000 hahaha.
Also very proud hahahaha.
Well and in competitions I even removed the shirt at the end, you don't see how everyone looks, but I don't care.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/06/2015 8:37 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Hello Ele, I do not have it either, he does not like having to be giving explanations to people who most of the time neither goes or comes to him and who look at you with a poor thing and the phrase I hate the most: and so young... (well that already tell me less than one already grows).
I am glad that you have finally decided on the bomb, I have been spinning for a while and killing the partridge and dizzying Inday and Jconegar, Ji Ji, forgive me for being so heavy ...
Next week I have an appointment with the endo to see if I just convinced me.
Ele, here we experience you to tell us your experiences and how you go with the bomb that interests me a lot how the adaptation period is

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/06/2015 8:42 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, to see if it happens to me and it gives me to do some exhibitionism, as an excuse is very good.
I have been delaying the beginning of the bomb until I realized that I did not try it I would never know if it really was good for me or not.Next week I have the next talk and I will tell you.
Gala we could do as in the two three, phrases that jo ... greatly to a diabetic like the so young, I could not live without sweets, that is too sweet for you, ...

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/06/2015 8:49 p.m.

@Gala and @Ele I think I have already commented, I help me a lot to decide the fact that it is not a path of no return.If you don't adapt to the pump you can always return to the bolis.In fact, even if you do well, you can decide to take a break and return to the bowling for a while, for example, if you go on vacation to the beach, camping, etc ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/06/2015 8:49 p.m.

I think that, but the truth is that the commercial that is won so much as a life that in the end almost nobody does it.
Today I do not see myself on the beach with her or in situations of coexistence with other people who know nothing about my diabetes and so I want to remain

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/06/2015 8:59 p.m.

Hello Ele, how was the first contact?A lot of information?I start in a week with the whole tbn theme of the bomb, I am impatient, it has cost me to get it ... I hope to adapt once I have it

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
10/06/2015 11:27 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

@gala if you are in the flower of life that you say of age !!!!!Do not overwhelm you at the beginning because it will then be great.
I don't really get dizzy, I don't know as many forum staff and Facebook fruits I have provided my mobile to talk, and it is true that some have called me.I also love to help.
Both for Bomba and Dexcom of the hospital call me a lot to tell my experiences.
It is the same as putting one or the other, they call me.
Much encouragement to all of you who want to put it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/07/2015 9:08 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello Lidia and everyone
I have had a meeting with Medtronic that is the one that is put in my hospital and the truth is that it has been better than I expected.They give you technical information but about the situations in which you can raise and lower the doses and things, but I believe that once we take the technical part of the rest we know more we are sure more
Next week I tell you the next part

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/07/2015 3:30 p.m.

Jconegar, I have not given your phone to anyone, have you called you from me?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/07/2015 3:34 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@gala that noooo !!!!!It is me who without any problem I give it to ask me.Hahaha for me you are my second family !!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/07/2015 6:34 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

ele said:
hello to all
I am new in this to participate in Internet forums, but not with diabetes.I have been 33 years old, and I have gone through all the stages that I have seen many you share in the forum.Now I have begun to receive education to put on a bomb and that's why I investigated more on the Internet to know opinions.I have realized what helps me to see that my concerns and my concerns are those of many and that there are things that many times do not tell your parents, your friends or your husband.I hope technology does not stop me and participate a lot
Greetings to all

ani's profile photo
ani
10/07/2015 7:20 p.m.

Hello Ele and everyone, it is curious because today, looking for someone to address and comment on my dear diabets, I get to you, who you are new as well as me, in this diabetic forums but I do not say the same with my "dear" andThat almost all my life accompanies me, ....... I start the 15anos and I have already more than 53an in this world of restriction that, I believe, all, in one way or another we carry, since it is what allows us"Step" its rapid action in our body !!!!I hope we can exchange ideas, advice, opinions and everything that we can help, because I consider another diabetic as of my own family because it is the only one that can "put yourself in my place" !!!!!!A sweet hug from Ani ........: -H

ani's profile photo
ani
10/07/2015 7:32 p.m.

You are right Ani, since I am curlying for the forum, I have felt identified with a lot of situations and people.I have seen very interesting issues and in fact I have the husband a little fly telling me all the time that I do not leave the computer.In the end it is believed that I have a lover you will see, ... but for example I have laughed a lot with some previous talk about things that have told us or have happened to be diabetic and I have seen that we have all crossed withA fool in life.And it's nice to share it.
When I was little, my endocrine told me that I had to go to a diabetic camp so they will teach me things.I told him that what I had to do was teach me things to go to a camp with my friends, not of sick children.They never proposed it again or my parents.Therefore, now technology gives us the opportunity to share things, that I had not felt the need before

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/07/2015 8:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.