Any advice?We do not manage to lower glycemia.

RocioLlinares's profile photo   04/05/2016 10:17 a.m.

Hi @rociollinares ... I just read this thread, how are you?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/12/2016 12:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today we have achieved the first stable night, between 110 and 120, after many without going down from 150. We will see how the day is going.And yesterday for dinner arrived with 124, after having to rectify after the snack, which until yesterday we did not get or rectify.
It also seems that although it was really high, and insulin seemed not to take effect, they were not values ​​of 350 or 400 as we sometimes came out, it seems that the usual glucometer is giving erroneous readings, we are making checks with one that we had spare andWith free.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
04/12/2016 1:42 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hi @rociollinares !!Iago also had days like that and it was desperate that it is, for them and for us.Much encouragement and you'll see that you will soon return to "normality."It gives me a lot of peace of free because you can inject insulin and the control is more exhaustive, and if you think it does not give correct values ​​there are always the strips ...:

Enma's profile photo
Enma
04/12/2016 1:59 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Thanks @enma.The poor no longer knows what to do, apart from the fact that the unuslin takes effect, the measurements lead us head.With the free at the time of lunch, he gave him 205, with the capillary of Menarini 279 and in the second test with the same drop of blood 401. In the end he has asked a partner who also has dibetes to leave his glucometer andHe has given 220. Seeing what has been seen payable for the insulin dose.I am following the guidelines that are giving me from Menarini, to find out that he is failing, the truth is that for his great part.

RocioLlinares
04/12/2016 2:23 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I'm glad that everything is gradually accommodated ... a lot of encouragement at two!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/12/2016 7:27 p.m.

Hi @rociollinares !!!For us they are like this on Mondays, a file x every week.We do not know if it will be because of the grandmother's food on Sunday or that, but the glycems do not go down from 200 and insulin as if it were water ... it is desperate, what we do not do is to line to measure with one and the other.We measure with free and also with free, which sometimes we find variation, but for giving you an example if it is 260 in interstitial measurement, in capillary it can be 240 ... a minimum variation in such high values ​​and I think it is assumed.If you have free to use them that are going very well, also if you unlock it, you can calculate the quick insulin to put.At this time I don't know what it is but @gala put it somewhere in the forum and it is super useful, it will help you when there are doubts.
I encourage we can !!!: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
04/13/2016 2:07 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Thanks @enma, what the free strips are super uncomfortable and need much more blood.
And today we cannot trust, with the sensor now 266 and pull the free 408;with the first strip of Menarini 200 and with the second 287. How do you eat this?
The Menarini no longer know if the strips or glucometer fail.I have also talked to the educator and tomorrow I went through the consultation to see if we manage to know what happens.

RocioLlinares
04/13/2016 2:22 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Is the girl well?What was such high values?It wouldn't be just because of the glucometer, right?

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/15/2016 12:56 p.m.

Hi @rociollinares, how are you now?I hope everything is heading ... :)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/18/2016 12:15 a.m.

Hi @rociollinares, how are you now?I hope everything is heading ... :)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/18/2016 12:16 a.m.

Hello!!!!Well, we have taken two weeks crazy, checking with the glucometers, with the same drop we made checks with two menarini and free, and with two thirties each time.In the end it seems that those of Menarini gave high glycemia, with the same drop and two different strips in the same gluco the variation has become more than 100. We changed the glucometers, on the other of Menarini of the same model and for the liteof Abbott.Now we continue to test ..... and to this we join a cold, which we have had to increase the doses ..... tonight it has been very good, it seems that for now we have found the dose of Lantus,now to see how the day ...

Thanks to everyone !!!

RocioLlinares
04/18/2016 11:47 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

They are good news @rociollinares and I'm glad !!!!Not to lower your arms: -H

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/18/2016 5:56 p.m.

I return to the query I made just over a month ago.
We have been with high and night glycemia for several days.After being almost two weeks with very good values ​​at night and quite good during the day, removing of some peak at meals the rest great.Well, now it has been for several days that there is no way to get out of 200, even at night.Yesterday it reached almost 400 after eating, we cannot control those climbs no matter how soon we put the insulin, sometimes it starts to download from two hours and without eating anything, as happened yesterday that we had to rectify in the afternoon.Last night we decided to climb a slow and 200 or more that passed the nights and rose the same, today hiccups.Any advice?

RocioLlinares
05/16/2016 10:25 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hi @rociollinares !!I can tell you little because Iago is almost the same as Maria, with printing.On Friday night I came to consider that either Saturday dawn in normal values ​​or we were direct to emergency.
His endocrine told us last Tuesday in consultation that he had slow, because he had very strong increases after dos.We do not know very well what to do, we are going down the slow one but today dawn almost 300 and a while ago he told me that he was in 180, without eating anything (today he has no school because tomorrow is a festive in Galicia and they do bridge) ...
We are testing everything that his endo told us, to see what results we are obtaining but this is desperate: ((((

Enma's profile photo
Enma
05/16/2016 1:52 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Wait a few days, if you have modified the slow results, they have always said that they are seen in two or three days.If you are high after meals during the day you can also upload the fast and try.
I am not being able to tell you more dew, but since this diabetes is not one plus one you will have or rather you will have to adjust.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/16/2016 1:53 p.m.

At breakfast everything is to climb quickly and always arrives at lunch spending 200, and today downturn before eating.Seeing the trends of free gives us the feeling that insulin takes a lot more than an hour to take effect ....

RocioLlinares
05/16/2016 2:22 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

To me in the morning I get the fast (about 8h) and lower a little or it remains and starts up and rising.I gave myself to the freestyle.I could put me in 3oo at 11h and then went down alone.I solve it by putting me twice as quickly as a ration as in the rest of the meals.

Anaisabel
05/16/2016 2:50 p.m.

@Rociollinares that is more or less what happens to me in the morning for a long time, at 2 hours very high and when eating very low, it is how you comment that it seems that the fast in the morning takes longer to do more to doeffect;I have tried a bit of everything, lower hydrates, do not have breakfast fruit, click 15 minutes before and have breakfast, eat oatmeal, muesli or nuts that slow the climb and the occasional day if it has worked for me but most remain the same.The only thing I need to try now that I am with threeiba is to change the time completely and try to put it from the night to food or at breakfast but this requires time, is the only thing that occurs to me that you can do ..
@Anaisabel The problem is that if you get twice as quickly to be at 2 hours in target you would have to lunch or red nets to reach the food well but at 2 and a half hours insured.

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/16/2016 2:55 p.m.

You are right @sigsauer that would be the logical thing that happened, but it works for me and I have no hypo.I have been doing it for about six months and M is going well.

Anaisabel
05/16/2016 3:10 p.m.

Thank you all !!!
So you have all problems with breakfast.On day 5 he will make a year of his debut, we start with 4 fast units at breakfast and now we are 9 !!!!Give it to be put 7, 8 as 9 as today, at the time of lunch always over 200.
And with the slow it happens to us, with 22 all night above 200 and with 23 hypo ....... I do not enter as a unit can make so much effect .... We will see tonight.

RocioLlinares
05/16/2016 3:27 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.