{'en': 'Reactive strips on the ground', 'es': 'Tiras reactivas en el suelo'} Image

Reactive strips on the ground

Sherpa41's profile photo   10/09/2015 12:39 a.m.

As Coca Cola is not very funny (I'm more than Fanta), he took it in the bars why there is no other thing, the truth is that he did not differentiate them much.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/26/2017 8:52 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I am wrong, but the glucometer measures glucose in blood, not sucrose and not in other liquids.Deducing that an "error" means that there is no sucrose, and that a "HI" warning implies the presence of sucrose, I find it very imaginative.(I'm being elegant)
And easier my trick: waiter, a light coca, and open it here.If it brings it open, it takes it and in peace.
And about the fallen strips, I have come to use them after falling to the sink: those that were dried to the boat and the rest in the trash.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/30/2017 12:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,
This weekend I tried it with Coca Normal Cola.I got a 600.
I will use it more than once.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
05/02/2017 8:58 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Hahaha this makes me very funny or at least now, I remember once, a long time ago, that I picnI know, what I remember is that I felt good and when I looked at my sugar .... :)) $-) x_x Well nothing and peak ... my face was no less than poker !!I did not find an explanation, I went to the bathroom, I washed my hands (without even falling into the melon) I did the test again and I did not know what it gave me but it was a great value ... and when I fell into the melon....Oh!When I fell into the melon ... and it seems to me that from that faill, my hyperlimpies hands before each measurement!:))

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
05/04/2017 2:15 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

Be careful in the McDonalds and the like you ask for zero queue and can find you with sugar and then climb!

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/28/2017 5:46 p.m.

Joseludi said:
gala said:
waiters must think that I am a weirdo because I ask for a coca cola light or zero and I look at the bottleSince they take it out of the camera until they serve it and when they pose it in the bar, he looked like saying: this is mine looking for the "light" ... is that now with the change of format that no longer carry the labels differentIf not written in the small bottle itself, I do not trust anything ...

A long time ago, a video on Facebook circulated with what I said of the glucometer (although I have said it in a joke plan, the method exists).I have not tried it for what I cannot comment, but there I leave it:

Link

But man of dios, the strips for us are gold!and 24 klates !!How it hurts to be waived by those strips with the coca cola glass test! And on top of it, it gives you an error!and take another !!!Arch!

We are going to see, if it is easier, you drink it and if the postpondrial leaves you above 300 or 400, because you know that it is normal Coca, what is said, very easy.;)

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/28/2017 5:52 p.m.

And by the way I am going to do after the Coca Cola and spend another strip, I wait for dinner or breakfast and another that saves myself ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/28/2017 7:40 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.