{'en': 'Reactive strips on the ground', 'es': 'Tiras reactivas en el suelo'} Image

Reactive strips on the ground

Sherpa41's profile photo   10/09/2015 12:39 a.m.

Now, when I went to measure the sugar during a hiccup, all the strips of a 50 boat on a not very dirty floor have fallen, although not very clean either.

I have picked them up and I put them back in the boat, would you throw them or use them?(In the SS they don't give me just anything)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/09/2015 12:39 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I would use them without a doubt, I have ever happened to me and I have done so.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/09/2015 1:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you ;)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/09/2015 1:41 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have used strips that have fallen to the ground.I think that unless they touch something very dirty or liquid they should work well with blowing them a bit.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/09/2015 2:11 a.m.

Eye, once I did the test of putting a strip in Cocacola and gave me the used strip error.Another put it in water and also gave me used strip error.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/09/2015 2:13 a.m.

Hahaaa, Artorias, you almost loaded the gluco.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/09/2015 3:02 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

artories said:
eye, once I did the test of putting a strip in cocacola and gave me the used strip error.I put another in water and also gave me used strip error.

Would you get bored?ha ha ha

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/09/2015 10:01 a.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Ha ha ha!!Who has not given the feathers when they end, or open the strips, and the Dexcom and Free sensors, thinking, what milk will have inside to be so expensive?At first I also tried to dissolve sugar in water and try to control ... like Artorias, it didn't work for me.
And to do controls to the whole family and see the face that is put on fear when you are going to click on their finger (of course you click you because the majority do not dare, heh, heh!)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/09/2015 11:43 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

We are used without a doubt !!!!!And if the floor was full of sugar they shake through the window hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/09/2015 7:01 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

That goes a blow and measure my friend.

What if I remember once a quite ugly hypo that trembled so much the hand that did not embocked him in the glucometer and my wife has already helped me.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/09/2015 10:53 p.m.

With how grabbed they are for the strips, if they find out in social security, they are eaten and everything!Now without jokes that work that will fall, feeling clumsy with a hicf is the worst thing I get in very bad milk xD

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
04/22/2017 1:03 a.m.

Hello, unless in the slot where you deposit the blood, it has been stained with some liquid, it is rare that by falling to the ground the strip stop working, I would use them quietly, and remember that the strips are manufactured to measure blood and notother liquids,

Rasputin7's profile photo
Rasputin7
04/23/2017 5:35 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94
lantus 54- 40 novorapid, 24-20-16
ahora, Tresiba degludec 50u

artories said:
eye, once I did the test of putting a strip in cocacola and gave me the used strip error.I put another in water and also gave me used strip error.

Well, I think that is the way to check if in the Macdonalds you have put coca-cola without sugar or have passed you :))

DiabetesForo
04/24/2017 10:39 a.m.

The waiters must think that I am a weirdo because I ask for a Coca Cola Light or Zero and I look at the bottle since they take it out of the chamber until they serve it and when they pose it in the bar I looked like saying: this is mineLooking for the "light" .... is that now with the change of format that no longer carries the labels different if not written in the small bottle itself, I do not trust anything ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/24/2017 9:35 p.m.

gala said:
the waiters must think that I am a weirdo because I ask for a Coca Cola Light or Zero and I look at the bottle since they take it out of the camera until they serve it and whenThey pose in the bar looked as saying: This is mine looking for the "light" .... is that now with the change of format that no longer carry the labels different if not written in the small bottle itself, I do not trustNothing ...

A long time ago, a video on Facebook circulated with what I said of the glucometer (although I have said it in a joke plan, the method exists).I have not tried it for what I cannot comment, but there I leave it:

Link

DiabetesForo
04/24/2017 11:33 p.m.

Although it is a bit off topic, thanks @joseludi for sharing the trick of checking the sugar in the drinks.More than once I have had a rise that I have blamed that I had put the normal Coca.Now you can check it.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
04/25/2017 8:39 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

I will try it but with water and sugar it did not work for me, maybe it was little sugar to detect it ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/25/2017 8:57 a.m.

gala said:
the waiters must think that I am a weirdo because I ask for a Coca Cola Light or Zero and I look at the bottle since they take it out of the camera until they serve it and whenThey pose in the bar looked as saying: This is mine looking for the "light" .... is that now with the change of format that no longer carry the labels different if not written in the small bottle itself, I do not trustNothing ...

I too, and the other day a "Zero" gave me a terrible climb ... I have the suspicion that I was filled ... now I ask them to open it in front of me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/25/2017 11:38 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

But no differences between the zero the light and the normal?I do and even when you date.
There is a video that put a light and a normal water and the light floats the other sinks

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
04/25/2017 11:49 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

I also differently differentiate between Coca Cola-light and normal.Even zero although I take it very little.

The problem is if they put a brand that you do not know the taste, as with the Pepsi, which they usually have in theaters.And they also put it on a barrel that has a different taste, more watery, with what they can confuse you.I once think they have cast it in theaters and that I ask 2 times but still ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/26/2017 4:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.