As under the hemoglobin of my son, desperate .....

aranzazuleg's profile photo   04/05/2016 10:29 a.m.

Thanks @jconegar!It comforts a lot to share it in the forum where we understand each other!

beti's profile photo
beti
04/08/2016 8:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anzazuleg I can not advise you anything from my short 8 -month experience with DM1 but I do send you a lot of encouragement because you are just a girl who takes care of her boy with all the love that only mothers understand, I can imagine suffering and concernconstant that you have and therefore I think you are very brave.Many mood. Sure that with a mother like you the child will grow healthy and happy.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/09/2016 9:55 a.m.

Thank you all for the dares !!I would like to know if the children of those ages have those hemoglobins, that it seems that if everyone goes as bad I am calmer, hehehe .... bad comfort of fools that is said ....

Tb if we knew that the fixed rations will be eaten, we would prick you before eating, but as that is not known because you do not understand that you have to eat it ... and so with everything ....

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/11/2016 10:05 a.m.

@Anzazuleg, as I understand you on the subject of the portions I take it fatal, you can already put what touches you or leaves it as you ask for more, they are small and still do not understand.The last hemo of my daughter that was in January was also 7, next week we have a visit with the endo, I will tell you how much it is.;)

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
04/11/2016 12:07 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

When he asks for more, he kills me, who wants a cookie, do you know?In the end I give him a cheese and neither do he disgusts him and he forgets the cookie, or I give him ham or turkey.

But yes, clicking before eating is a very large risk, because half ration is a low or that it is with 200 ...Bad, you have to click before eating and waiting a bit ...

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/11/2016 12:15 p.m.

@Anzazuleg my son, Iago, is also a roller coaster of the exciting.Especially on Sundays and Monday, it is from Alucine.It doesn't matter if what is put on because we seem to put it serum.I know that growth hormones affect a lot to their values, but .....
We have no more than patience and try to adjust so that the climb is not astronomics and the descents in a plummer ...
All the best

Enma's profile photo
Enma
04/11/2016 12:18 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Well what asks me is to repeat the food, what I do now is that if it is less than 80 I put the insulin at the end of the food, I still do not control the issue of portions/insulin, how much it lowersor it goes up depending on what eats or as it is put on.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
04/11/2016 12:19 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.