9 -year -old daughter debut diabetes 1

lurdes's profile photo   04/09/2016 9:56 a.m.

Well, mine does it in the 3 because it costs him a lot when he puts it in 1 or 2, he might put it in the 2 so that it does not cost him so much.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
04/12/2016 11:58 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Welcome!!!!There is a prick, the geentel, which for what I have read and the people who have used it, say that in pain.Let's see if there is someone who uses it and gives you their opinion.You can also look for it online and you see how it works, yes, to vary it is not covered by social security.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
04/12/2016 2:44 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

And what can people be worth?I just read there k tb is reliable the palm of the hand to read glucose ... do you do it?

lurdes's profile photo
lurdes
04/12/2016 2:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@lurdes, look at this link, Link and this Link

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
04/12/2016 3:46 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

There are people like @monica_ltd around here, how are the Penchador Peopleel.
I let me try it in the dedication and the truth that very well shows very little, the bolus absorbs inward so that the drop of blood comes out scratching less.
But better than Mónica who has bought it and will give your opinion totally selfless.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/12/2016 7:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

129 euros ok can be?

lurdes's profile photo
lurdes
04/12/2016 8:07 p.m.

There are 129 $$ but I do not know if the shipping costs are included, I do not remember it, but be careful to those who want to buy it, this was told by a US kid and it is true.
You are discharged and everything, you make the shopping cart with a unit but without buying it, closed the page and as is the unit in the basket, you have to have registered as a customer.
You get an extra discount within a few days.You have to look for tickles when things do not give them to us.
I hope this little trick is useful if you are going to buy it, I tried to see if it was true and there is the mail, it is little but good something is.I tried to wait longer and ask several questions with the same mail to see if they discounted more but no more discount arrived, hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/12/2016 8:59 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@lurdes, another truquillo is to wash your hands with hot water.In the 4th and 5th finger it usually comes out better than in the 1st and 2nd, and it hurts less, in addition to these 2 (1st and 2nd) the drop is usually scratch because the lines of the digital footprints are more marked and thedrop

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/12/2016 11:05 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I think I no longer have digital footprints: d =))

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/12/2016 11:39 p.m.

I have people, it is very expensive but it is worth every euro.Not feeling pain for me is priceless.

Of course, you have to see the videos of the YouTube tutorial and practice the technique a lot, and find what is the right to the thickness of your skin.All with patience.

It is not worth using it 3 times and saying that it doesn't work for you.The technique is very important.

Here the YouTube tutorials: Link

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/13/2016 1:39 a.m.

I will try the hot water.I am saturated, there was no way for the night to get control on his fingers and ended up on thigh.It became impossible mode, and the situation overflowed me.It will be harder than at first it seemed ..

lurdes's profile photo
lurdes
04/13/2016 6:20 a.m.

But I believe that it can also be because of the power of the ball, it should be uploaded at allies in the 2 and try.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
04/13/2016 8:39 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

@Arotorias Thank you for telling your totally selfless experience.I was about to buy it but I get up in price for now, just like you have heard that people are happy, especially children, but better than the users who have bought it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/13/2016 9:04 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I also have the people and I agree with artories.It is expensive, but as soon as you get with the technique and you find the head that adapts to your skin thickness, you wonder why you did not buy it before.It is absolutely painless.
Fortunately, it does not generate any apprehension to click every day a lot of times, but for a child the difference has to be abysmal.
By causing a small vacuum, the blood droplet comes out much more easily because of the greater difference in pressures and thanks to this the puncture is much less aggressive, avoiding both the pain and the marks we all know.
When I bought it a year ago there was also a discount of 10 $, so it seems that it is a usual discount.It is quite money, but we must think that we have to live with multiple punctures every day of our life.
I recommend it for everyone, but especially for children.If they can save a suffering welcome, they have enough.
I use it in my fingers, the palm of the hand or the forearm.
Another thing, accepts most lancetas.But better check on your website if you accept what you use with your glucometer.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
04/13/2016 11:25 a.m.

Well today I had a visit at the hospital and I have been facilitated by the Finetouch prick that was with which she learned there and was doing very well.The nurse told me that it can also puncture on the fingers of the feet to do control.And that only controls him two and a half hours after the last fast before dinner.Hopefully he does better because he does not care to prick the insulin, what is more inconspicious is not to get blood after much to try.

lurdes's profile photo
lurdes
04/13/2016 4:53 p.m.

Hopefully I do well with this new prick!Remember to put into practice the advice we gave you to get blood more easily ... Good luck and tell us when you have news;)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/14/2016 3:41 a.m.

In general, we all make it more to do the controls than to put the insulin.
The lancet needle is much thicker and in the fingers there are many more nervous grasslands than anywhere in the body

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/14/2016 7:57 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Arotorias
Hello colleagues.Do you know how are the lancetas of the people?
I have access to Bayer or Abbott lancetas.If they served these, I would consider acquiring the people.
Thanks

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/14/2016 11:28 a.m.

By the way, you can only buy through your website right?Can there be customs problems?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/14/2016 12:11 p.m.

@albertoT but I am wrong are these:
ACCU-CHECK Soft Touch Bayer Microlet Lancets
Life Scan One Touch Fine Point Lancets
CVS Easy Touch Twist Lancets
Pharmacist Choice Ultra Thin Lancets
Life Scan One Touch Ultra Soft Lancets
Nipro Trueplus Lancets
Reliamed Safety Seal
Nipro Trueuniversal Lancets
Walgreens Super Thin Lancets, Comfort Assured

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/14/2016 12:27 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.