Hi, Diabetic 3 months ago

davidzgz's profile photo   10/10/2015 11:25 p.m.

Greetings David Welcome, do not worry you will have a few rare months until you adapt, once adapted you can leave and take something quietly, that you are not afraid of this new journey we are many and it is not alone.

josealmeri's profile photo
josealmeri
11/03/2015 12:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @Davidzgz, I join positivism that all transmit here, you will see, in a few you will say this is sucked !!!
I am a veteran diabetics, but it makes a little bit that I enter the forum and the truth is that it is pleasant to always find answers and encouragement of all.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/03/2015 1:35 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

rociollinares said:
thank you very much @ani !!!Sad example to follow?Not at all, you are a great example, for your fight during all these years and for your optimism, although you will surely have had your bad times.
And Maria, that yes, is what is called, is entering a complicated age, where many have told me that they begin to reveal .... Well, I think he is touching us, at home I have to always be behind her to do to doHis controls, which as always does not happen when he is not with us, so we have decided to "leave her and be aware of her mistakes", I put in quotes, because I mean leaving it, but controlling from distance.Blockquote>

ani's profile photo
ani
11/03/2015 9:16 p.m.

I would say ................ Perfect Rocio, you must "leave it" to fall to get up, forgive me but I see myself inside Maria because I had only 15anos inThat time (comparing with a 13an nina of today actuel) and I can tell you that something "similar" made my mother ............ YoHe passed through all possible "blows" that gives the diabètes, butYou never leave her because everyone will always be the one who loves her and wants her best for her, I will try to address her, with great Carino, but firmly, because she still does not know anything about what it is to live with diabetes, Tell him that in me, she has a friend, a sister, one who wants her life to spend much better than I pass it and we will fight and get it !!!!!!!!!Maria, take care and you will be happy and think that you are very strong to get something very difficult to carry and that you will be an example for everyone and for yourself when you see the result of all your efforts, in life you have to make sacrifices that then give youHis pleasant and valuable reward;A sweet kiss for you and your beloved mom of Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
11/03/2015 9:33 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
hi @ani, what good to know.
I see that you are animated and I am glad, I really like someone like you with all your experience to pass through here to help and encourage the little ones and the new ones.Kisses.

ani's profile photo
ani
11/03/2015 9:34 p.m.

Alicia, thanks for "feeling" my emotions that are positive today, everything depends on my control results, this week I will do a blood control and prox week, quotes with my diabetologist, then I tell you .............. Good night ani

ani's profile photo
ani
11/03/2015 9:38 p.m.

@ani, what insulinas do you use?
Where do you live?
They told you about the swallow?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/04/2015 12:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Gracias @ani !!!!I will make Maria read your message, surely it is excited the same as I have done it.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/04/2015 10:03 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

regina said:
@ani, what insulinas do you use?
Where do you live?
They told you about the swallow?

ani's profile photo
ani
11/04/2015 4:43 p.m.

:-* Regina, I use Levemir and Novorapid and in the total of the day they are 14 U of the first and 11 u of the second distributed in three injections x day, you will extrasess because I am from the last century and I have all my medical treatment to the old one!!!!!because I still use my disposable syringes;I do not get used to insulin styles because I don't see the lines very well and I'm afraid to make a mistake in the doses and that would be very risky ............ I tell you, I'm from Argentina and I have moreof 40 years living here in Bruxelles !!!About the swallow., I have never heard although I am of little to see news or comments about the diabètes because I do not encourage changes in my treatment with new discoveries of medical science ....... I carry more than 53anos ofDiabètes and I am very well within what you can with the complications, but I already consider me "a glass glass" because if it "falls" it breaks !!!Sweet greetings because my glycemia is high !!!!!!!!!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/04/2015 6:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.