Hi, Diabetic 3 months ago

davidzgz's profile photo   10/10/2015 11:25 p.m.

I welcome @Davidzgz and since I was, I took the opportunity to remove some capital letters than another of @ani's comment (when you read everything in capital letters, it seems that you shout), I think the message is read better, @ani I hopeMay it seem well, if not, you tell me, ok?;)

Ah! And say that you loved me, I really give up a lot of positivity and it is appreciated to know that the forum helps!: D

fer's profile photo
fer
10/28/2015 9:50 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much @ani and if this forum helps a lot and there are many people with a lot of experience and rookies in this helps us a lot

davidzgz's profile photo
davidzgz
10/28/2015 9:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fer said:
me to the welcome of @davidzgz and since I was, I took advantage to remove some capital letters than another of @ani's comment (when you read everything in capital letters, it seems that you shout), I think the message is read better, @ani I hope it seems good, if not, you tell me, ok?;)

Ah! And say that you loved me, I really give up a lot of positivity and it is appreciated to know that the forum helps!: D

ani's profile photo
ani
10/28/2015 10:11 p.m.

Fer, how am I going to get angry with something so beautiful that I have made to get offices ???!!!!You are very close to friends and that's why you do it since in this boat, we are all navigators !!!!!!!I thank you and greet you very sweet from here, Bruxelles ......... Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
10/28/2015 10:16 p.m.

davidzgz said:
thank you very much @ani and if this forum helps there are many people with a lot

ani's profile photo
ani
10/28/2015 10:17 p.m.

@davidzgz, strength and Valentia on this path but do not neglect, an advice that I can give you: always have "the eye" the diabètes because it is a treacherous disease and at least time, when you think you already understand it, it gives you a bundleThat makes you lower your morale and uncontrolled you !!!!!!!!!!And you have to start again !!!A sweet greeting ani

ani's profile photo
ani
10/28/2015 10:24 p.m.

Hi @ani

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2015 10:40 p.m.

@Ani, tell @david that you are70 years old and have 53 with diabetes, and with the treatments before, that there was no glucometer.That is what will encourage you the most.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/28/2015 11:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, if I am very encouraged to know since now at the beginning it costs me a bit but I think that over time I will get it much better thanks for the Ani Ani

davidzgz's profile photo
davidzgz
10/28/2015 11:29 p.m.

One more rookie welcomes you @Davidzgz.In my case it is my daughter, I am type 3 diabetic ..;) In this forum they have helped me much more than all the books I have read and everything that your endo and educator have not explained during these months.
And thanks @regina, with @ani and your examples to me have also encouraged me a lot.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/29/2015 10:58 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I'm glad,@Rocío, I don't want someone to have a bad time as I had., and I'm glad my experience serves something ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/29/2015 5:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome @davidzgz, you'll see that it is not so much or is so difficult.They diagnosed me during the military service, hopefully this forum would have existed then, since with four talks from the educator I went out to the street and it was very hard.

I have not been and am an exemplary diabetic, but after 20 years I can give you some advice if you need it.

DiabetesForo
10/29/2015 6:25 p.m.

rociollinares said:
a rookie more welcomes you @davidzgz.In my case it is my daughter, I am type 3 diabetic ..;) In this forum they have helped me much more than all the books I have read and everything that your endo and educator have not explained during these months.
And thanks @regina, with @ani and your examples to me have also encouraged me a lot.

ani's profile photo
ani
10/31/2015 6:45 p.m.

Hi Rocio, good that my sad example serves you, do not believe that it is easy the diabets because each one is unique and that is why I would tell your beloved daughter Maria, (I think it is his name) that he begins to take "the bullFor the antlers "and be attentive to every symptom that manifests when the insulins are applied, when he eats, when he walks, when he studies, when he sleeps and at every moment of his daily living, because recognizing them, she could take experience of what to do beforeFalling in Hypo or Hyper, which sometimes looks very similar, tell your dr.explain what are the differences because it depends on it!As the first relief of which you, alone, you should do in your whole life without causing a diabetic coma;I would have liked that someone would have told me this way !!!Ale, Ale, we are not going to dramatize but you, Maria have a large part of responsibility in your diabetic balance, so you will go much further than me with my more than 53anos ...............

ani's profile photo
ani
10/31/2015 7:04 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
hello @ani

Alicia, Hello, how happy I feel to give my experiences to all those who are newbies on this topic of Diabètes !!!!!!!!!!!!!It makes me re -help my debuts times and I see how the times have changed, because this forum would have made me very useful because you learn from everyone;With experience and with sutures of the same disease !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
10/31/2015 7:12 p.m.

ani said:
@davidzgz, strength and courage on this path but do not neglect, a advice that I can give you: always have "the eye" the diabets because it is a treacherous disease and in the leastMoment, when you think you already understand it, it gives you a slice that makes you lower your morale and uncontrolled you !!!!!!!!!And you have to start again !!!A sweet greeting ani

ani's profile photo
ani
10/31/2015 7:36 p.m.

Hi Davidz, what do you think?And how is your school with the diabètes?Follow and continue, do not abandon your efforts !!!Well, me;For my part, always "battling" as a weld in the war with the units, quantity and quality of food to ingest, waiting time or effect, the activities, how much will "spend" me of my carbon hydrato, what is the area, today, to apply the injection (we must not forget and repeat yesterday), etc, etc, etc, .........

ani's profile photo
ani
10/31/2015 7:43 p.m.

Hi @ani, how good to know about you.
I see that you are animated and I am glad, I really like someone like you with all your experience to pass through here to help and encourage the little ones and the new ones.Kisses .

DiabetesForo
10/31/2015 10:44 p.m.

Thank you very much @ani !!!Sad example to follow?Not at all, you are a great example, for your fight during all these years and for your optimism, although you will surely have had your bad times.
And Maria, that yes, is what is called, is entering a complicated age, where many have told me that they begin to reveal .... Well, I think he is touching us, at home I have to always be behind her to do to doHis controls, which as always does not happen when he is not with us, so we have decided to "leave her and be aware of her mistakes", I put in quotes, because I mean leaving it, but controlling from distance.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/01/2015 10:10 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rocio Linares, as I understand you if adolescence is already difficult for parents because having this addition much more.!!!

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 10:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.