{'en': 'Cold insulin portfolio', 'es': 'Cartera frio insulina'} Image

Cold insulin portfolio

morgana's profile photo   04/22/2016 9:12 a.m.

Hello!

What do you think about cold portfolios for insulin?

I mean those who put the gel in cold water and lasts for 4 to 6 days (attached photo).

Is it worth it?

morgana's profile photo
morgana
04/22/2016 9:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Morgana I started using them a year ago, I bought it at the diabetes store, and I am very happy with the result, in summer I was traveling throughout Spain and with the silence I had done perfectly, now I use it especially the endsof week to move all the bolis and glucagon in a single pack, the cost is also very affordable, so I recommend it totally!

Here I leave you a couple of links to read more, the first is from my experience with several cold portfolios, the second is from the forum discount (10%) in the diabetes store.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/22/2016 9:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

In summer I use it a lot, I am very happy with the purchase.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/22/2016 9:40 a.m.

I bought one at Link After 29 years of diabetic and I am not happy with her but the following, I had heard of them but I had never bought them.For price and quality do not hesitate to look at this Internet store.They also have a discount for forum people.
If the flames advise you without any problem which comes better, they also carry our backpack and are the only ones I know that they do not want to get rich at our expense.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/22/2016 11:41 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I also use it.Although the "surcharge" house 48 hours.No 6 days ... When we go out with the weekend or excursion girl, glucage is essential and this is the best way we have found to take it.

mogi's profile photo
mogi
04/22/2016 11:50 a.m.

I use them for the summer, especially when I travel.I am very happy with them :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/22/2016 11:57 a.m.

@Mogi, the glucage endures 18 months outside the refrigerator, puts it in the prospect

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/22/2016 12:06 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Ami gave it to me in the pharmacy.Since they earn quite a lot of coast at least they give me something hehehehe

Antonio Pizarro's profile photo
Antonio Pizarro
04/22/2016 2:26 p.m.

@Gala you are right but says 25 degrees.I do it to assume myself.The same too cautious but in the pharmacy it is in the fridge and at home too

mogi's profile photo
mogi
04/22/2016 2:48 p.m.

@Mogi, what I mean is that you do not overwhelm you so much with insulins and glucagon, at least those you have to use (those that are unrelated in the fridge, of course), have been in this for 25 years and those ofI have never taken them in refrigerators, cold wallets ... and I have been in Egypt in the month of August and in Greece when the heat wave 2 years ago, which was imaoparable, with that I say everything and never have beenI spread insulin.
Man, I am careful not to leave the bag or backpack in the sun or in the car in summer but nothing more

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/22/2016 3:06 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I am delighted with her!In summer I use it a lot, especially to go to the beach, even though it takes an umbrella to leave the bag cover tmb I took the wallet

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
04/23/2016 5:49 p.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

It is very practical.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/23/2016 8:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have it several years ago and I can't be happier.I use it when I go on vacation.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/24/2016 11:52 p.m.

I have them and serve me a lot, in 2 months I go camping and I will use them, apart from the fact that I have already used them because you are not where to take them

sokratoon's profile photo
sokratoon
05/01/2016 9:39 p.m.

Hello good...

A question, something happens if the cold portfolio gets into the fridge?

Thank you.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
09/04/2023 1:39 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Baraddur according to the manufacturer's instructions cannot be refrigerated because the silicone is damaged.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/05/2023 12:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@baraddur according to the manufacturer's instructions cannot be refrigerated because the silicone is damaged.

Thank you, I read how it was loaded and how it had to be kept to keep it when it was going to stop using, but I didn't see refrigeration.

Thanks again and I feel the mistake.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
09/05/2023 3:04 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have reached this thread by chance!I can't enter this link Link
Do you have the right one?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/05/2023 11:23 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

www.diabetika.es

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/06/2023 8:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Rubittha Thank you!I always take it on a trip on an isothermal bag with two ice plates 🤣

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/06/2023 9:35 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.